• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a somewhat related note, I think characters who have appeared on Death Battle shouldn't be allowed to have their stats revised for about a month after the episode comes out.

I think that needs to be a rule on this wiki.

Dosn't affect Alien X changes, but it needs to be a rule.

Also not to sound like a salty ben fan who wants Hal to also take a hit, but I've been thinking about Hal 2-A state for a while now and it just kinda seems wrong. Like it comes from scaling to pre-crisis superman who was able to create enouph energy to restore destroyed infinite destoyed future timelines, but then Parrallax needed to absorb a ^^ck ton of energy from the previous crisis to prepare for his plans... to restore the destroyed timelines that were destroyed from the crisis... like what his weaker form scales to.

Also not to sound like a salty ben fan who wants Hal to also take a hit, but I've been thinking about Hal 2-A state for a while now and it just kinda seems wrong. Like it comes from scaling to pre-crisis superman who was able to create enouph energy to restore destroyed infinite destoyed future timelines, but then Parrallax needed to absorb a ^^ck ton of energy from the previous crisis to prepare for his plans... to restore the destroyed timelines that were destroyed from the crisis... like what his weaker form scales to.
Wait did DB scale Hal to Pre-Crisis Superman? Hal couldn’t hurt Supes

Also I was reading the reason for Parrallax being 2-C , 2-A and got to Sodam Yat page and his justification for him being 2-C , 2-A is that he fought Prime and one of the reasons Prime is 2-C , 2-A is he fought Sodam Yat.

Prime’s 2-A comes from scaling to Pre-Crisis Superman it seems. If the profile doesn’t explain that well it’s just our comic profiles sucking as usual

I can kinda get that just find it funny that one of the notable reasons is that he beat a guy who only is notable for scaling to Prime because they fought.

Come to think of it, 2-A Alien X is technically possible, since it's considered possible for a Celestialsapian to wipe "Everything" out of existence, in the Ben 10 where there's infinite universes. Hell, it's on our own profile.
"Existence Erasure (Stated by Servantis that with a Celestialsapien form, Ben could one day wipe everything out of existence)"

Time table need not apply since destroying an infinite universe in a finite amount of time would need to be 2-A.

I think it’s a plausible possibility, since Celestialsapiens are regarded as “the greatest power in the universe”, which if taken literally would place them above the Chrono Navigator, but the arguments have been throughly rejected by this site.

Also we don’t consider Ben 10’s multiverse 2-A for some reason

AP isn't even a locked for her if they do the fight on the show
Speed is debatable cause outside Thawne,Wally and Archie Sonic no character on the show are given immeasurable and nothing suggest Sakuya has him beat in speed in terms quantifiable feats
she has better Hax yes
So Hit vs Sakuya is not as good now? Who else Hit can fight and have a lesser stomp?

For those who really want to explore how many time users even exist in fiction here is a big yet incomplete list.

And just asking: why is Yukari Yakumo not existing "outside fiction" and why is she and co back to High 3-A to Low 2-C instead of straight 2-C?

This affects a lot on her options for a fight with portal users.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Portal_Users

So Hit vs Sakuya is not as good now? Who else Hit can fight and have a lesser stomp?

For those who really want to explore how many time users even exist in fiction here is a big yet incomplete list.

It means despite the Touhou supporters saying otherwise, the fight isn't a lock in Sakuya's favor. And even without time-manip, if they give Hit higher speed, which I suspect they will because Swan is the one who will be working on it if it happens, and not a Touhou supporter from this wiki, then Hit doesn't even need his time hax. Just out-speed and organ crush. GG.

It means despite the Touhou supporters saying otherwise, the fight isn't a lock in Sakuya's favor. And even without time-manip, if they give Hit higher speed, which I suspect they will because Swan is the one who will be working on it if it happens, and not a Touhou supporter from this wiki, then Hit doesn't even need his time hax. Just out-speed and organ crush. GG.
What about Liam also played through Touhou Project and admits that the real potential of how bug and big one Touhou universe is?

So basically... This?
unknown.png
Sakuya still has her thick hax... walls that Hit needs to go through.

Akuma has no better feats then Shao Kahn at all, especially by all games in their series
Akuma exists in a lot of crossovers. Just they are crossovers. Shao Kahn has fewer crossovers but still hanging out with the cosmic lords.

Just... Is Shao Kahn country? Or planet? Or two universe merging?

Crossovers are irrelevant, especially as they aint canon let alone power levels change for its sake and i hate it when people bring these as reasons for x character winning too

I mean, I don't necessarily think DB is gonna give Sakuya the win when low multiversal/infinite speed touhou is extremely controversial. I don't think it's impossible, but it'll definitely be an uphill battle. As long as they don't say any really stupid shit like island level Sakuya or "she can't actually stop time", I'll be mostly fine with whatever stats they use. My personal opinion on who should win ain't changing regardless though.

And just asking: why is Yukari Yakumo not existing "outside fiction" and why is she and co back to High 3-A to Low 2-C instead of straight 2-C?

This affects a lot on her options for a fight with portal users.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Portal_Users
The 2-C upgrade was such a shitshow and buried under so many other layers of pointless debates and stonewalling that we agreed to revert the statistics and save the upgrade for a different CRT. Same goes for infinite/immeasurable speed, though the upgrades for that were never originally applied in the first place.

And hey, low 2-C Yukari makes Yukari vs Altair slightly more fair.

What about Liam also played through Touhou Project and admits that the real potential of how bug and big one Touhou universe is?
If Saikou is Liam, then you may have a point. Except for the fact that Amitabha is in Heaven, a place that was never actually threatened or destroyed, and not the normal universe in Touhou. Plus, he also peruses other sites, and its entirely possible Liam comes away with a completely different take than what this site did.

I mean, I don't necessarily think DB is gonna give Sakuya the win when low multiversal/infinite speed touhou is extremely controversial. I don't think it's impossible, but it'll definitely be an uphill battle. As long as they don't say any really stupid shit like island level Sakuya or "she can't actually stop time", I'll be mostly fine with whatever stats they use. My personal opinion on who should win ain't changing regardless though.

The 2-C upgrade was such a shitshow and buried under so many other layers of pointless debates and stonewalling that we agreed to revert the statistics and save the upgrade for a different CRT. Same goes for infinite/immeasurable speed, though the upgrades for that were never originally applied in the first place.

And hey, low 2-C Yukari makes Yukari vs Altair slightly more fair.
Bruh, they're definitely not going to put her at simply Island level. I may not be a fan of Touhou, but even I know that that's downplay of the highest order. I said it before, she'll more than likely be given either baseline universal, or scaling that upscales her from it, so her stat trinity, while it sure as heck will most likely be no where close to what its rated as here, I doubt it'll be abysmal enough for you to feel its rant-worthy. Can't really say the same for Tots though, because I'm starting to get vibes like Dio vs Alucard from em right now.

If Saikou is Liam, then you may have a point. Except for the fact that Amitabha is in Heaven, a place that was never actually threatened or destroyed, and not the normal universe in Touhou. Plus, he also peruses other sites, and its entirely possible Liam comes away with a completely different take than what this site did.
Well, about that...
unknown.png

unknown.png

We may not have Suika shattering the Heavens anymore, but there's still this.
Also I'm pretty sure Amitabha's size calc has wormed its way onto other sites by now.

Well, about that...
unknown.png

unknown.png

We may not have Suika shattering the Heavens anymore, but there's still this.
Also I'm pretty sure Amitabha's size calc has wormed its way onto other sites by now.
That being the case, Sakuya may actually get higher AP. Potentially. Still doesn't mean a win for her, but it would be more likely if they use this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back