• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda hard to see how they would handle Touhou
Outside of Jack vs Cirno
The rest are kinda hard to see
You have Sakuya vs Hit or Homura
Reimu vs Madoka or Yusuke
They also cut some parts of Steven vs Star, there was an extra like 20 or so seconds of animation before they went into Butterfly Form/Pink State that didn’t make it into the episode. I think on his channel he actually has the storyboard version and it has the cut scenes
Time restraints being a massive bitch once again

Touhou's difficulty of use in DB has little to do with the MUs in my opinion. They'd have to figure out how they scale using spell card rules, how to make the analysis sections interesting when a lot of prominent abilities are only in plain text and have no visualizations, what is and isn't canon, whether they composite PC-98 and Windows or keep them separate, what statements they treat as accurate, so on and so forth.

Touhou is already hard enough to deal with in regular VS debating due to how highly subjective the series is, so DB would really have their work cut out for them.

They also cut some parts of Steven vs Star, there was an extra like 20 or so seconds of animation before they went into Butterfly Form/Pink State that didn’t make it into the episode. I think on his channel he actually has the storyboard version and it has the cut scenes
In that scene which was cut, was planned for Steven to catch up creatures Star summoned (which basically demonstrated his pacifist character).
Imo could be good to see that as well. But what we have now is not that bad either.

PicsArt_10-25-07.31.50.png
I’m probably going to require the template for this meme lol

I'm 99% sure Madara vs Aizen is going to be shit. It will probably be short and too fast paced, and they will skip many of their forms and abilities. Just like Naruto vs Ichigo

I'm 99% sure Madara vs Aizen is going to be shit. It will probably be short and too fast paced, and they will skip many of their forms and abilities. Just like Naruto vs Ichigo
Is it written by Genevieve or Ben or Sam? Has Lousy ended the agreement with Rooster Teeth?

I stopped watching the moment he mentioned Crazy Diamond's speed estimation
When are people going to understand that the Crazy Diamond thing was merely an estimation from Josuke which, even if it's true, is heavily contradicted by Crazy Diamond being comparable in some regard to Stands like Star Platinum and it's FTL scaling? He doesn't even acknowledge the Silver Chariot stuff because he can't debunk it himself

I stopped watching the moment he mentioned Crazy Diamond's speed estimation
I'm not giving these chumps a click
When are people going to understand that the Crazy Diamond thing was merely an estimation from Josuke which, even if it's true, is heavily contradicted by Crazy Diamond being comparable in some regard to Stands like Star Platinum and it's FTL scaling? He doesn't even acknowledge the Silver Chariot stuff because he can't debunk it himself
exactly

I am not sure how powerful Lain is, but I’ve heard her put against Madoka Kaname and Haruhi Suzumiya.
I assume you are talking about Iwakura Lain.

Madoka Kaname is overkill, but Yuno Gasai, Ness, Raz, Altair and Haruhi Suzumiya may be good choices. - wait Haruhi Suzumiya can actually be the one. And Iwakura Lain vs post-Schrodinger Alucard when.

I mean Galactus has a chance if they bring in Lifebringer. Also how does DB treat Higher Dimensions?
Given a Transformers movie is waiting in 2022, they need to talk about higher dimensions very soon on talking Unicron vs Galactus. Possibility there before Kyle Rayner vs Simon the Digger or Raidou Kuzunoha vs John Constantine or Sinestro vs Terumi or basically any fights with tier 1 characters.

We have around 90 ~ 91% rating for Dio vs Alucard. Weird considering it is better than Macho Man Randy Savage vs Kool-Aid Man and rivaling Goku Black vs Reverse-Flash.

Oh I just looked him up and now I want to die.

How the hell do you draw **** for a living and somehow fail to properly convey how sexy Alucard is?

Also god forbid they ever let this guy touch a possible Touhou fight since, well, everybody is gay in Gensokyo
Small thing. He doesn’t necessarily draw **** for a living. If I remember correctly, he’d rather go without it but it pays well. I could be wrong tho and misremembering what he told me when we talked.

So I guess I"m the only one who doesn't like seeing calcs huh? Even though most of them are wrong/filled with mistakes? Most of the time you don't need calcs, just say "this guy is faster than light which is obviously faster than bullet timing" or "this guy busted a meteorite, the other guy caps at busting a house". no need for calcs. we get the picture.

Unless the matchup is super close and have similar feats, I don't want to see GIGATONS OF TNT or 1232332x FTL. Takes the fun out of things and leads to the videos losing credibility once the debunking videos show up.

So I guess I"m the only one who doesn't like seeing calcs huh? Even though most of them are wrong/filled with mistakes? Most of the time you don't need calcs, just say "this guy is faster than light which is obviously faster than bullet timing" or "this guy busted a meteorite, the other guy caps at busting a house". no need for calcs. we get the picture.

Unless the matchup is super close and have similar feats, I don't want to see GIGATONS OF TNT or 1232332x FTL. Takes the fun out of things and leads to the videos losing credibility once the debunking videos show up.
They actually did start to do that. Zukoroki was a prime example. Rewatch the analysis and it’s “same speed (Zuko ever so slightly faster) but big stadium feat >>> Firelord”

I mean showing numbers is important lol. It's supposed to measure exactly how powerful the feat is.

They actually did start to do that. Zukoroki was a prime example. Rewatch the analysis and it’s “same speed (Zuko ever so slightly faster) but big stadium feat >>> Firelord”
Then the audience complain where the calcs are.
I mean showing numbers is important lol. It's supposed to measure exactly how powerful the feat is.
This adds points to the above.

Also, yeah. Galactus vs Unicron. Ultimate Nullifier go brrr
This or Lifebringer means Galactus FTW.

Help bump.

It's all good
Speaking of Touhou in DB, I'll be amazed if they manage to do Sakuya vs Hit without a single god-forsaken pad joke.
This joke is actually common among Touhou fans nowadays. Just that the aggregate Touhou fanbase is shrinking.

Last edited:
"this guy busted a meteorite, the other guy caps at busting a house"
You do realize both meteorites and houses come from different sizes?T here can be asteroids as small as automobiles to be larger than most mountains.

And considering the meteorites in question were quite tiny compare to most standard meteors, they had to actually show why it was impressive.

Otherwise people will then question if that feat its as impressive as it sound.

Ooh 1-B Unicron. 1-Bs feel rare.

Also even matches are shit ******. If you compare say two different martial artist its usually obvious that other one is better. Dio vs Al at least had some debate.

Funny how one statement which is just guesstimating and he admits he never measured it somehow overshines plethora of FTL feats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back