• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoK was a dumpster fire of a squeal, not saying it's the worse show ever nor am I saying it's the worst nick shows ever but it is a remarkable terrrible sequal to one of the best kids cartoons ever made.
Why tho? Well, whatever the complaints about Korra herself, you can't deny that LoK had better villains than ATLA.

Why tho? Well, whatever the complaints about Korra herself, you can't deny that LoK had better villains than ATLA.
Ruined the World Building
Mediocre secondary characters
Poorly written character dynamics and interactions
Le Deep Villains
LoK goes against the theme of ATLA
Kora as a character (in princible a character like her can work, just I feel she was handled poorly)

Last edited:
Honestly, since we basically know S8 fights, S9 feels way more mysterious. I have no idea what they'll do for that. Would they really just do bunch of "should've happened already" fights? Or what would season of a lot of newer fights look like?

Honestly, since we basically know S8 fights, S9 feels way more mysterious. I have no idea what they'll do for that. Would they really just do bunch of "should've happened already" fights? Or what would season of a lot of newer fights look like?
To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if next season is a bunch of fights the staff wanted to do, given this season is all about fan requests.

That probably means more Marvel vs DC...

Blueball because my favorites series is

1. a sprite comic that somehow got a book so that is big nop
2. and a series that when is finished DB will be over
What would you do if your favourite franchise becomes a licenced work with a definitive owner and gets an anime or TV drama or live action movie?

How many viable Marvel & DC characters are yet to debut in your minds?

When I asked this year ago on a server, I got 30+ picks for both. Does anyone else think its possible?

What would you do if your favourite franchise becomes a licenced work with a definitive owner and gets an anime or TV drama or live action movie?
I mean is alredy licensed so i guess it can work and it have really good MU but they will have to use the book and you know how DB threaths solelly book series

How many viable Marvel & DC characters are yet to debut in your minds?

When I asked this year ago on a server, I got 30+ picks for both. Does anyone else think its possible?
For Marvel, there's plenty of choices:
Mostly the X-Men but Juggernaut, Cyclops, Magneto, X-23, Nightcrawler, Psylocke and Jean Grey are I think the most viable.
Any of the Fantastic Four heroes (my top choices would be Invisible Woman and Mr. Fantastic) could work.
They haven't featured tons of other Spidey villains. Ones I'd think would work are Black Cat, Sandman, Dr. Octopus, Electro and Rhino.
Ant-Man, any of the Guardians of The Galaxy, Loki and Shnag-Chi are ones I can think of so far.

Same applies to DC:
Any of the Teen Titans aside from Nightwing/Robin and Raven (Beast Boy, Starfire and Cyborg)
Terra, Hawkman and Hawkgirl, Martian Manhunter, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, Catwoman,
Plastic Man, Zatanna, Blue Beetle and Aqualad comes to my mind.

Jobber fight:

Captain Boomerang vs Paste Pot Pete

Two literal nobody villains who should have zero business fighting the superheroes they fight. They get made fun of because of their names and weaponry. They do it anyway and have reasonable success (Captain Boomerang has knocked out Barry, gained access to Speedforce, all his suicide squad feats etc., Pete has defeated Fantastic 4 members, cut off the wings of Annihilus, put up a good fight against Ghost Rider etc.)

To be fair, I just pulled up Boomerang because I can't think of a more meme villain than him in DC.

Last edited:
Jobber fight:

Captain Boomerang vs Paste Pot Pete

Two literal nobody villains who should have zero business fighting the superheroes they fight. They get made fun of because of their names and weaponry. They do it anyway and have reasonable success (Captain Boomerang has knocked out Barry, gained access to Speedforce, all his suicide squad feats etc., Pete has defeated Fantastic 4 members, cut off the wings of Annihilus, put up a good fight against Ghost Rider etc.)

To be fair, I just pulled up Boomerang because I can't think of a more meme villain than him in DC.
Doesn’t boomerang have tf2 sniper?

Also forgot to mention the punisher as another potential character to use

xgo99142ruu71.jpg

Who would the most popular after these be?
Hunter?
Jay?
Godspeed?
Or maybe reuse Barry as either Black Racer or God of Death?
Minus the already mentioned, Makkari is relatively well known in the comic community, and is gonna show up in a movie, the Runner and Speed as well.

Dyspo technically counts as a speedster

Hermes from DC, GOW, or Marvel has some chance

Mercury from Smite perhaps

Dash is well known, but dead if he shows up

There are some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back