• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
g6_kVIyirVDoQURD9Y5HpuXcf2h02Mh0tuetHvaxgoYISUMhfKoCf2u27Vse4LLMfWzS4E7y5UuE-50Wb6hf6zr-Og47vD7A5GmZmNQIGjtf_5zQ7HCdXqBAlnRZhnX_MSQ3IdSw=s1600

The Moon (Local 58) vs The Iris (Gemini Home Entertainment)

Here's quite possibly the stupidest match-up I've posted here.

Well, I'm not sure it beats Ray William johnson vs 2D but whatever.
My money is on President Rockefeller or Alternate Jesus.

It feels so weird that Alucard vs Dio is more controversial than Goku Black vs Reverse Flash. Like I expected the reaction to the latter to be a meltdown like Goku vs Superman but the response to it is actually not that bad? Like everywhere I go, people just collectively decided Goku Black is gonna die
Except fanboys dead in the head, like in certain FB groups, funny they rake DB word when it favors their argument

There are a lot of good opponents for John Wick
The Punisher (if not for Judge Dredd)
Spike Spiegel (if not for Revy)
Lupin III (if not for Sly Cooper)
Agent 47
Dominic Torreto or Luke Hobbs

The list could go on.

And does Kazuma Kiryu not have Trevor Phillips or something?
Lupin III and John Wick don't have much if beside using guns and be criminals for the MU to make sense, beside that it also a stomp.

To be honest, Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill make the most thematically sense other to be a more fair fight compare with the other options.

And for who should fight Lupin, i'm pretty sure Kaito Kid had more chance to be his opponent compare to Sly Cooper, even if personally i want Ryo Saeba.

Tbh when I think of Korra MU/Akuma MU/Madaraizen I expect sprites.

Cause 3D feels weird for me to represent them. The one who possiblly is exception here is Akuma so if we have assumption that next is 3D, I'll say it's likely Akuma MU.

For those that don't know, the cast of death battle is actually considering bringing in a character from DB Xenoverse, as sort of like an Archie Sonic deal, for a future death battle. They talked about it a bit in the latest episode of Death Battle Cast, so a far more busted version of Goku vs Post-Flashpoint Superman is now possible.

For those that don't know, the cast of death battle is actually considering bringing in a character from DB Xenoverse, as sort of like an Archie Sonic deal, for a future death battle. They talked about it a bit in the latest episode of Death Battle Cast, so a far more busted version of Goku vs Post-Flashpoint Superman is now possible.
did they really?
like the only the only Heroes Characters you can bring in is Xeno Goku and maybe Demigra,Towa and Mira and Fu

Gonna let y’all know to not be using our Baki profiles if an oncoming match happens. That’s because our pages are super outdated not when it comes to AP, abilities, and skill. Like y’all know how Baki is known as the “skill verse lol” yeah it goes even crazier than before as it not explain well. I’m planning to put my Borderlands crt on hold to fix Baki first.

Also if the Kengan crt aren’t finished I’m gonna get those done as well

They did. Ben mentioned doing so in the future, and then Liam I believe, basically said, "like an Archie Sonic deal."
Can't say I'm surprised given Ultra guy brought up Heroes in the QnA
Issue is who you could have em faced
Xeno Goku is the most Common character to be in but his only options are just Archie Sonic or something with Clark which is just meh

Archie vs Xeno is bad but maybe there’s a version of Clark that’d fit thematically with Xeno Goku’s “Time Patroller” shtick? Beats me

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Tetsuo from Akira is good for Death Battle. His transformation is too much level of gore for DB to cover him.
Also, testicles.
We have had Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star before. We have had Lucy from Elfen Lied before. We aren't afraid of gore - except you mean the normie audience or even the media and regulators that will be disgusted about such gore and shut Rooster Teeth down for such.

Dio vs Alu is our mid-point, after that 4 eps.

We know Akuma, Korra and Madara vs Aizen are happening.

Its not confirmed, but they'd be idiots to not do Galactus vs Unicron.
I have a lingering feeling Galactus vs Unicron may not be the Season 8 finale despite heavily and long requested to be one. It can be just me. But my gut feeling remain strong Rooster Teeth may want Galactus vs Unicron be aired at around the airing date of a Marvel or Transformers movie.

Lupin III and John Wick don't have much if beside using guns and be criminals for the MU to make sense, beside that it also a stomp.

To be honest, Beatrix Kiddo from Kill Bill make the most thematically sense other to be a more fair fight compare with the other options.

And for who should fight Lupin, i'm pretty sure Kaito Kid had more chance to be his opponent compare to Sly Cooper, even if personally i want Ryo Saeba.
John Wick vs Beatrix Kiddo looks good.

But Kaito Kid? As Kaito Kuroba (Kaitou Kid)? Now you remind me of Saint Tail, Carman Sandiego and Waldo.

And perhaps Matoko-kun and Mr Naruhodo and Layton may also join

I have a lingering feeling Galactus vs Unicron may not be the Season 8 finale despite heavily and long requested to be one. It can be just me. But my gut feeling remain strong Rooster Teeth may want Galactus vs Unicron be aired at around the airing date of a Marvel or Transformers movie.
Maybe next year. There is a new Transformers movie coming out by 2022, and by leaks, Unicron is implied to be in the film.

Maybe next year. There is a new Transformers movie coming out by 2022, and by leaks, Unicron is implied to be in the film.
Good. Rooster Teeth wants Galactus vs Unicron be aired to attract to as many audience as possible, and die hard Death Battle fans want a precise date for this fight. Ends meet.

Maybe not bad and not the worst out of the jojosona matchups, that would be JoYu, but I feel some of the matchups for both series are a bit better
May I ask: what can Josuke do? What can Josuke do specifically to Yu? Like his more lucrative abilities cannot literally harm Yu and his persona. One step back: what do they have in common...

Is it true tho?

As of now, if they're restricting it to regular Galactus, Unicron claps mostly, but if Lifebringer is brought into the mix, it's a GG for Unicron.

I am curious how Death Battle handles stuff like higher dimensions. Have they ever covered a topic like that?

Samus vs Chief it is then if no Galactus vs Unicron.
To be pessimistic, Samus Aran vs Master Chief is just boring if not for the "legacy by mistake suggestions that dies down the second it is raised". (I doubt if Master Chief can even take down Boba Fett.) And since Samus Aran vs Mega Man X or even Aile (Mega Man) exists... I politely disagree.

Furthermore, we have Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath, Shulk vs Lightning, Thor vs Vegeta...

Checked some of Superboy’s history
  • His power-set is essentially “Superman but also a Telepath”
  • He’s definitely Herald Tier
Who is fighting Superboy? Gohan? Hellboy? Spawn? Any ideas we may share (before bashing them away)

To be pessimistic, Samus Aran vs Master Chief is just boring if not for the "legacy by mistake suggestions that dies down the second it is raised". (I doubt if Master Chief can even take down Boba Fett.) And since Samus Aran vs Mega Man X or even Aile (Mega Man) exists... I politely disagree.

Furthermore, we have Alex Mercer vs Cole MacGrath, Shulk vs Lightning, Thor vs Vegeta...

Who is fighting Superboy? Gohan? Hellboy? Spawn? Any ideas we may share (before bashing them away)
Inbf Invincible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back