• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you guys think there are any good matchups for Zodd from Berserk? I've seen Hisoka
Even though Zodd and probably most characters outside of Guts don't have a chance of coming to DB

It's hysterical, huh. People think Dio has a ******* change against Alucard. When will you learn?
I mean they both have advtanges over one another, one of DIO's is that Alucard can't harm Dio or even tag him without being butchered dozens of times but DIO can't easily kill him from the start.
Still some of us do have reasons for why DIO can nab a victory but we'll see

Not mines
Someone came up with In the discord
"I’m gonna add to the music track list:"

Gengar vs Kong Boo: Gastly Specters
Wario vs King Knight: Gold Diggers
Doof vs Eggman: Egginator Incorporated
Paper Mario vs Archie Sonic: 2D Mascot Mayhem
TMNT Battle Royale: Heros in a Half Shell
YouTuber Battle Royale: Content Clash
Ori vs Hollow Knight: Blind Forest of Hollow
Oogway vs Iroh: The Last Dragonbender
Paul Bart vs Nacho Libre: Cop o’ Libre
Deku vs Gon: My Hunter Acadameia
Jibanyan vs Agumon (PLEASE): Diginyan
Tails vs Twilight Sparkle: Engineer of Magic
Morag vs Undyn: The Driver of Undying
KO vs Steven: Gem Network
Pepsiman vs Falcon: Big Blues
Invincible vs Saitama: Invincible-Punch
Spider-Man vs Homelander: Far From Homelander
Rayman VS Klonoa: Lums o’ Legends
Strange vs Faust: Mysteries of Strange
Woody Vs Chucky (Plz): Doll Brawl, You got a knife in me or To Inkillity and Beyond
Taskmaster vs Deathstroke: Taskstroke (no other ideas)
Joker vs Pennywise (Yes): Impractical Jokers
Cuphead vs Bendy (Legacy match): Show of the Rubber Hose or Roll the DIE
Batman vs Crypto: Stealth of the City
Hulk vs Asura: World-Breaker Brawlout or Gamma Wrath
Crash vs Sackboy: Little Wumpa Planet
Luigi vs Scooby Doo: Scared-cat explorers
Gru vs Megamind: Despicable Minds
LASTLY
Timmy Turner vs Aladdin: Fairly Odd Wishes

imma Juice,Soda and Water man here
also unrelated note last issue of Immortal hulk has Hulk lose access to the Green Door
Well rip, though considering Thawne was given his paradox immortality despite Barry yeeting that I’d assume they’d still use the Green Door if Hulk appears on the show again

How the **** did Lex vs Doom do Man of Steel better than the official Injustice movie?

Effort and Care
tcwIkm1j7_Lk3--QKaYPWfRcu5KgJfFRtHvMauUUB37xQNsAcT3FqM9mbEL4pvHcJy-wUK4ct33-yiyg5_Mwax08rgWcgZnmkVdRq7wPfZtmbDTSOh8gbyozsGemlc32uV4N4wM1Gg=s1600

long story short
Leader closed them all
TOBA took over his body and had closed all the doors

Hopefully DB doesn’t end up sacrificing him to Thawne by making it a real match
I doubt that DB will use Gunvolt at all, not to mention an even more obscure OP version. Speaking of obscure OP versions...

I found out Novel Kars vs Medaka actually has good connections.

• Two long haired ultimate lifeforms that can copy and improve any ability by simply seeing it. Due to being in series with some of the most creative powersets in anime/manga, this has led to both having an absurd list of abilities.
  • Both had extremely unusual births (Medaka's mother died of a heart attack just after giving birth to Medaka, making observers believe she only lived to give birth to Medaka. Kars being born at all, meanwhile, was strange as Pillar Men rarely choose to have children). Both then decided to dedicate their lives to making other members of their species happy (Kars eventually shifting his focus to humanity when the Pillar Men died off)
  • Both are major heroes in immensely metafictional stories
  • Both dedicate a considerable amount of effort to protecting specific normal humans (Joji Joestar and Zenkichi Hitoyoshi) before each gained immense power in their own right.
  • Despite their immense power, there are still beings above them in-universe (Kars is still weaker than Beyond, while Medaka is inferior to the Not Equals)

NGL, I've actually been wanting to give it a shot for a while solely because Gunvolt is in it. Do you think it's worth it?
As said previously by me, we literally can potentially have pages of
Multiversal Quote
Multiversal Shovel Knight
Multiversal Issac
Multiversal Curly
Multiversal Gunvolt
With all that despite also requiring to make pages of characters who just exists in this verse, it can be actually fun to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back