• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
basically can agree with guys here.
While it's good how they're managed to do a travel stuff with not bad staging and usage of territory.

It's kinda bad how half of the fight Mikasa was just a walking dummy which could give some damage only at the end.

Just watched Blake vs Mikasa
It was meh, ******* meh
Would give it a 5/10 but since the track was good i'm giving it a 6/10
Basically yeah, it’s weird but it was literally definition of Meh but I’m gonna also give it a

5/10 for me still, Shame this was so close to be the strongest opening in the season
I feel the same
It's a 7 at best being nice
But overall it's between a 6-7 to me
But it's the weakest this season

I think its just to show Blake's aura trying to regenerate at the wound since later volumes showed that aura can replenish quickly for some characters. That and when Yang lost her arm, there were plenty of aura sparks for a few seconds since Adam completely wiped it. As for the blood itself... no clue, probably the animators just decided to not alter the color.

Last edited:
I liked it. The framerate stuff really holds it back, but all the mobility scenes and tbh, the whole last section of that fight with the fatality and ending after that was all really great, I'd give it a 7/10 i think. Weakest of the season, but still damn good

Correct if I'm wrong here, but since DB is owned by Rooster Teeth wouldn't they have a higher budget for RWBY fights? Not saying it's a work of art or anything, but I always felt RWBY had some pretty decent animation to it so to see this fight be to stiff feels weird after seeing some of the fight scenes in RWBY

Mhm, all those feats you still refuse to post.

You're a joke of a moderator and nobody takes you seriously, so Why don't you go bother people on a different thread.
You mean the feats i already posted in this thread twice? I man youre free to say what you want but just because you dont like me for whatever nonsensical reason doesnt make me any less right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back