• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Betting Blake, and I'm unironically convinced by the evidence given/not given, but I'm hoping for Mikasa because this has been a lot of fun.

I will go down with the ironic-hype ship, someone play me "My Heart Will Go On"

Are you kidding me AS I was typing it?

Blake Won
Next Fight is Po vs Iron Fist
Just as i thought, and i do agree with the outcome, just hope the fight looks good and the analysis its more or less accurate.

Po vs Iron Fist? I trully didn't expect such match, still good to finally have a movie character in a Death Battle

Last edited:
EAVycgzXUAAIVrh.jpg

How good the fight is?" In particular, the final clash and killing blow?

Wait so the next fight is it going to be 2D or SFM?
likely 2d, possibly 3D unreal or 3D SFM.

Just as i thought, and i do agree with the outcome, i only hope the fight looks at least good.

EAVycgzXUAAIVrh.jpg

Po vs Iron Fist? I trully didn't expect such match, still good to finally have a movie character in a Death Battle
Yoda is a movie character.

May I remind you all, doing a spoiler tab properly avoids yourself from being reported or even prosecuted.

I repeat, doing a spoiler tab properly avoids yourself from being reported or even prosecuted.

its a FUN MU
Your attitude just curses yourself from being insta banned elsewhere.

So yeah I was sill right, the animation was still mid, sound effects where alright but hits were still weak
Is the final clash epic and/or is the killing blow brutal?

The goods
+Mikasa slicing off Blake's arm is just badass
+Making Mikasa actually competent and strategic most of the fight
+The finisher was actually something I didn't expect, and a good one as a result
+Music basically sounds like My War mixed with Cassie so its not too bad

The negatives
-Just eh overall
-The jokes... didn't really land... or dragged on... Boomstick's fart joke lasted way too long - did like the Wiz not even knowing if hes the original or a clone tho
-No cat pun at the end, come on, the door was wide open and you walked through the wall for it
-Blake had so little lines that it seemed... meh-ish
-Still don't like how Mikasa actually doing her job is what gets her killed
-There felt like a bias against Mikasa midway in the rundown. May just be my bias in preferring Mikasa over Blake so not keeping as a serious negative

The other
Blake's going to die from taking on a Titan with one arm
Did they really have to show the effects of the Thunder Spear hitting Mikasa before the eruption? I like over the top, but here it felt unneeded

I was right, this may be more boring than Yoda vs Mickey for me...

I'm partially uninterested... but I do like the fact it was NOT what I expected... but it also should've been 3D...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back