• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the feats i already posted in this thread twice? I man youre free to say what you want but just because you dont like me for whatever nonsensical reason doesnt make me any less right
Oh yeah, can't possibly imagine why ANYONE would not like you. Certainly it's not because you're a liar who constantly gets proven wrong, tries to find bullshit hidden agendas every time you're called out on your bullshit, shove yourself in where nobody goddamn wants you to post your constant wank you have no proof on, and top it all off with a smug and condescending attitude.

Yeah, wonder what possible reason anyone could have to be sick of you

"I linked the posts twice"

I checked every single one of your posts in this thread since you made that ridiculous claim. THere was nothing.

Oh yeah, can't possibly imagine why ANYONE would not like you. Certainly it's not because you're a liar who constantly gets proven wrong, tries to find bullshit hidden agendas every time you're called out on your bullshit, shove yourself in where nobody goddamn wants you to post your constant wank you have no proof on, and top it all off with a smug and condescending attitude.

"I linked the posts twice"

I checked every single one of your posts in this thread since you made that ridiculous claim. THere was nothing.
I'm asking nicely, please stop.

I really dont understand where people get the idea that im a liar of all things, i dont lie, ever, i find lying genuinely disgusting and hate people who do it

What bullshit have i been called out on exactly?

I will never, ever say anything if i do not have the evidence to back it up. Just because you do not believe what i have to say or personally dislike me does not make it 'wank with no proof'.

I dont have that kind of attitude at all, only people with preconceived notions of me believe me to have that kind of attitude. I try to be the nicest and most approachable person here.

So yes, i cant understand it at all.

Mikasa vs Blake was the weakest episode of the Season so far imo, but definitely far from bad.

Next fight is hype, Po wins if they use Paws of Destiny and for Iron Fist it depends on what kind of scaling they accept for him like with every comic character. Danny has harmed the likes of Luke Cage, the Thing, Colossus, and even a weaker clone of Thor (the latter was able to hold his own against Hercules, mind you).

Last edited:
I really dont understand where people get the idea that im a liar of all things, i dont lie, ever, i find lying genuinely disgusting and hate people who do it
What bullshit have i been called out on exactly?
Read any of your asinine, ridiculous claims in this entire thread. Still waiting on that Subatomic Ryuko CRT.
I will never, ever say anything if i do not have the evidence to back it up. Just because you do not believe what i have to say or personally dislike me does not make it 'wank with no proof'.
Ah yes, your famous evidence that you refused to post for almost a ******* month and still haven't. You say you posted them twice, why don't you LINK TO THE POST THAT HAS THE CALCULATIONS?
I dont have that kind of attitude at all, only people with preconceived notions of me believe me to have that kind of attitude. I try to be the nicest and most approachable person here.
My "preconceived notions" of you used to be positive because you were the only one who gave a shit about RWBY, and you seem to still be. Your constant dickish attitude towards everyone around you is exactly why I'm posting this at all. If regular users acted how you do on a daily basis they'd be ******* banned. Hell, Matt literally lost his position despite acting more mature than you.
So yes, i cant understand it at all.
Either you know exactly what you're doing and don't give a shit, or you're so full of yourself that you still somehow think you're in the right.

Yeah, I probably will get banned for this, but honestly, I don't give a shit anymore. It's better than spending another second dealing with an arrogant, condescending NARCISSIST.

I don't want to keep the fire going but since you asked: Bayonetta, RWBY, DMC, DOOM, etc, etc.
Bayonetta has been upgraded and RWBY is in the process of being upgraded and the 'bullshit' i was 'called out for' in the past was refuted by the majority of the site so i dont know why you brought these up

Youre free to talk to Cyberwitch regarding DMC as shes also in the DMC server and can back up the stuff i said regarding future revisions for the verse
you should also erase this
Why would i erase the truth?

Screenshot_20210428-193613_YouTube.jpg

Read any of your asinine, ridiculous claims in this entire thread. Still waiting on that Subatomic Ryuko CRT.
NGL i completely forgot about that, i can do that sometime tomorrow if i dont forget again
Ah yes, your famous evidence that you refused to post for almost a ******* month and still haven't. You say you posted them twice, why don't you LINK TO THE POST THAT HAS THE CALCULATIONS?
Even though i did?
My "preconceived notions" of you used to be positive because you were the only one who gave a shit about RWBY, and you seem to still be. Your constant dickish attitude towards everyone around you is exactly why I'm posting this at all. If regular users acted how you do on a daily basis they'd be ******* banned. Hell, Matt literally lost his position despite acting more mature than you.
I dont really care about RWBY and havent since volume 2. Youre free to report me if you truly think ive done something ban-worthy, god knows theres already staff here that would support you.
Either you know exactly what you're doing and don't give a shit, or you're so full of yourself that you still somehow think you're in the right.

Yeah, I probably will get banned for this, but honestly, I don't give a shit anymore. It's better than spending another second dealing with an arrogant, condescending NARCISSIST.
Why would you get banned for speaking your opinion? Trust me, people have done far worse to me far more consistently for far, far longer and got no punishment, so you should be just fine.

the Inverse square law is kinda a big deal in calcs, so I’m confused how someone could be several meters away from an explosion and tank the full yield.
I never said that bro. Several meters away from an explosion is not point-blank. You only tank the full yield if-

1. The explosion happens inside of your body

2. You cover it with your body to stop it from spreading out, like what they do in the movies in acts of honor and such, or you cover it with your hands like Superman did

3. You're literally face-hugging/bear-hugging the bomb and/or standing/crouching right on top of it, and the bomb is smaller than you

None of these are being several meters away from the bomb, they're literally centimeters worth of distance from the big boom.

Anything else and it does't fully scale.

According to KLOL we dont do that, i was making the xact same argument on the simpsons downgrade thread and he said we dont use it
Again, I said that tanking explosions while being centimeters away is gonna completely break the inverse-square law formula, it only works if you are like a meter away, that's where you don't scale to the full yield (You actually start not scaling to the full yield at being 0.23263 meters away from the big boom assuming average human cross-sectional area of 0.68 m^2, but higher cross-sectional area depending on character size might mean you might need to be a tiny bit farther from the big boom but eh), but if you're mere centimeters away the formula goes apeshit. And that we multiply with cross-sectional area which is 40-50% that of total surface area.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back