• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made the horse Large Star Level and MFTL+ using a mobile Gache game, that feels like the powerscaling equivalent of a circus trick
Blake: I have a Low 2-C scaling because of a crossover fighting game.

I think Blake would win especially the opening attack is Blake successfully grab Mikasa's hook. Season 8 Death Battles like to show their power gap.

Given mikasa's fighting style grabbing her hook is quite possibly the stupidest thing blake could possibly do in this fight
Yeah it sure sucks that blake's LS is class K compared to Mikasa's class 1 and her stats are all higher than mikasa's and everything else
Until the upgrades for the end of the series that put him at 7-C
Just like the legendary subatonic regen ryuko thread

Or the two tier 7 physical feats you still haven't shown after over 20 pages

You still got time man, the battle doesn't air for about another 10 and a half hours, you can still prove us all wrong

Last edited:
Yeah it sure sucks that blake's LS is class K compared to Mikasa's class 1 and her stats are all higher than mikasa's and everything else

Just like the legendary subatonic regen ryuko thread

Or the two tier 7 physical feats you still haven't shown after over 20 pages

You still got time man, the battle doesn't air for about another 10 and a half hours, you can still prove us all wrong
When I can raise arguments, so can anyone else. Just raise it.

Around 8 hours left.

Chorus 1:
Flood!
Now the sky's raining blood!
Everything that I love's falling away
And there's no escape!

VERSE 1:
From shadows we rise
The curse of a bloodline
That's fated to fight just to survive (just to survive)
Giving our hearts and minds
From the day we were born we knew this is how we might die

Die

CHORUS 2:
Flood!
And there's no escape!

VERSE 2:
Ringing so clear in my ears,
The terror of voices that cry out in fear
In this war! this endless war!
They gave you their lives and you still need more!

BRIDGE 1:
You monsters are people
Despite all the evil
You monsters are people
Despite all the evil

CHORUS 3:
Flood!
And there's no escape!

Blood!
Raining down from above!
Watch the sky open up, taking everything away
And there's still no escape!

BRIDGE 2:
You monsters are people
Despite all the evil
You monsters are people
Despite all the evil

The track for this fight is "Thunder Shroud" by Brandon Yates, featuring LadyIgiko & Tiggs. It is an intense rock orchestral track with vocals, implementing musical styles found within both RWBY and Attack on Titan. LadyIgiko portrays Blake and Tiggs portrays Mikasa.

The title references the weapons both combatants use (Blake's Gambol Shroud and Mikasa's Thunder Spears).

The track's cover features one of the Walls from the Attack on Titan series covered in flames that has Blake's Gambol Shroud and the flag of the Survey Corps lodged into them. Several large silhouettes can be seen approaching the wall (which are presumably Titans).

Unlike the Lost Ice Storms where lines can be picked as charcter rivalries, these lines are harder to pick who sings whom, lesser to deliver a sense of character rivalry.

And how are you ranking the Death Battle Season Eight battle music so far?

Chaos Unraveled
Thunder Shroud
Kings of Iron
Hearts of Light/Apex of Doom

unknown.png

Any thoughts?

Does Algol have any better?
I do personally like Yoshiteru Ashikaga from Sengoku Basara as both kinda have the same connections going on aside from the Hero King from Ancient Civilizations bit (Instead they are just both, Rulers). Also, both are seeking strong opponents to test their strength so they overall do also have the same goal.

Given mikasa's fighting style grabbing her hook is quite possibly the stupidest thing blake could possibly do in this fight
I mean yeah, if not for Blake's superior physique (AP, durability, lifting strength, speed etc).
You know what? I have a clue on how to truly push Eren to tier 7 and beyond, but I need some true AOT experts.
About the exact nature of "the dimension of the road" in the final fight.
You open a CRT and invite them?

Imho Valkenhayn vs Sakuya is meh at best, the only connection that i found was: "Loyal servants of loli vampires"
Can you explain please why do you think this match is great?
UPD: I found the other connection: Sakuya is a maid and Valkenhain is a butler, still meh at best to me
My question: who is that the one from which series?

I wonder if Mikasa's death will trigger a RWBY reference and a Blake's death will trigger an AOT reference.

The most likely Sengoku Basara matchup is Toyotomi Hideyoshi vs Raoh fite me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back