• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png

Iron Tager, one of my favorites in Blazblue since Continuum Shift. I honestly love his personality, plus his fighting style is nice to watch. Now he doesn't have much match ups compared to other Blazblue characters, but really these are enough for him. Maxima is his best to me since I can imagine the great dialogue potential between them. Plus the animation between them and slamming each other around as both tries to outsmart each other in combat. They both use abilities in their cyborg bodies to give them the advantage plus KOF music and Blazblue music would be a treat. Potemkin is one of the good Blazblue vs Guilty Gear match ups as it would be fun animation wise. It has the same thing going for Maxima, but I prefer Maxima since it isn't Guilty Gear vs Blazblue. Genos, Cyborg, and Garnet are in could work. Genos and Cyborg follow a certain theme to Tager but they have better. Garnet is also there while it's different, I think she has better. To be honest, Red Hulk has better as I don't think Tager vs Red Hulk would really work. Sure they both slam and tactical but I think Tager doesn't fit in that scale of fights Red Hulk has. Raiden ironically works which is surprising but it wouldn't work to be honest plus he had his best. Waldstein is just grapplers that follow over a person which is a no, and Hulk speaks for itself.
Any thoughts?

Yeah aren’t like half of them normal ass people?

So the battle gonna start and then they die
Pretty much at the moment yeah. Rapunzel, Elsa, Ariel, Jasmine, Moana, Mulan, Merida have some good stuff to work with though.

Aurora and Cinderella have magic if you give them optional equipment. Pocahontas can....blow the wind, I guess.

Anna, Snow White, and Tiara have pretty much no business in a fight.

Cat Noir has some 3-C stuffs and it is from a VSBW profile. Which Ladybug may scale from.

(Oh maybe Cat Noir vs P5 Joker is fairer than Giorno Giovanna vs P5 Joker now. P5 Joker wins anyway.)
No lie cat noir is a bit of a problem to be honest. And I really want them to do ladybug vs spidermen because a lot of people underestimate the miraculous ladybug verse(I'm mainly talking about spacebattle) and to see people reaction when they realize how powerful she is would be great to see.

Also about the "Big Bang" feat, Kyle Rayner wasn't the only one who was trying containing the blast.

There were many characters like Darkseid (you can see his Omega Beams) and other Green Lanterns, it was a combined effort.

Also, where it was stated that what Kyle was trying to contain was a Big Bang?
Darkseid beam looks like it was opening a way for Supes
Need the full issue to see cause I see nothing so far implying it was other GL Helping Kyle given they were gone at the time before Geoff brought them back

Lol, I don't remember any of that. I heard people talking about moon level but no one's provided evidence and even if it was true it sounds like an outlier.
Hope these help:

Poor lions tho.

Back to Luthor vs Doom, we only know for sure Luthor is way, way faster (at least in combat speed and reactions) and some strength feats do not only specifically target towards kryptonians.

And for Ladybug... Better she fight Randy Cunningham. Even Randy Cunningham fans and Miraculous fans want Ladybug vs Randy Cunningham over Spider-Man vs Ladybug.

Honestly the billion lions is a just another bland dated meme that's better off being conceptually erased and forgotten just like the iceberg memes!

Anyway back to the battle, so we're 100% sure Lex will have at least the AP advantage in the coming DB thanks to volume scaling? (on top of the likely speed advantage too).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back