• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody wants Asura to die horribly. People are getting tired of Non-DC L's to DC.
well unfourtnely Asura doesn't have many options at this point
Hulk Stomps him and isn't coming back
Broly Stomps hims and unlikely there gonna bring him back
Atrocitus stomps him and he has Red Hulk as a strong contender to face on DB
Kratos is his only chance at a W and even then it boils down to whether they buy Universal Kratos

Hey guys do you like my TN

Sex_vs_Coom.png

No lie they should do ladybug vs spidermen
What's the connections? All I can think of is that they're bug themed heroes who wear red?
They are heroes named after invertebrates. That is it. Oh they have been in a Community Death Battle before but then they realise how crazy Ladybug can really be. And... This gives another Marvel L, not a DC L. Marvel Street level characters are not that hard to be defeated.

And Randy Cunningham vs Ladybug exists and is seemingly "fairer" and has more connections afaik.

well unfourtnely Asura doesn't have many options at this point
Remember how Shadow comes back to have his long waited win. Returning characters are more likely than we thought. And Marvel fans know Hulk needs that one W.

Remember how Shadow comes back to have his long waited win. Returning characters are more likely than we thought. And Marvel fans know Hulk needs that one W.
Shadow last two fights sucked ass which made it easier to bring him back along with Ryuko options being meh or obscure as hell
plus Hulk vs Broly was something that was supposed to happen in S3 until Doomsday came in

I can't believe how many people are saying Lex wins through phasing when
  1. Lex used that ability in a single comic book issue in the Silver age, and not even with his Warsuit
  2. Doom resists that ability
  3. Even if Lex has it Post-Flashpoint, used it in character and Doom didn't resist it, it's nothing Doom couldn't adapt to and overcome since Lex would probably use it on a Doombot before Doom himself.

I can't believe how many people are saying Lex wins through phasing when
  1. would probably use it on a Doombot before Doom himself.
Honestly, and I'm going to place a prediction on this one, I bet this will be a big reason why Doom will win. He has so many Doombots that are as strong or even stronger than himself, that he will simply distract Lex Luthor long enough to come up with a way to take him out.

Honestly, and I'm going to place a prediction on this one, I bet this will be a big reason why Doom will win. He has so many Doombots that are as strong or even stronger than himself, that he will simply distract Lex Luthor long enough to come up with a way to take him out.
Things like this are kinda weird, if he has Doombots then he got prep time or optional equipment, but if he has any of it then the Doombots are far from the reason he wins. They most likely gave Doom a Doombot against Vader because a fake out with it is super iconic for his character, not because he actually carries 1 with him, let alone an army.

Or maybe I'm wrong and he can teleport in/use portals to not only bring Doombots but ones on herald levels of speed, which is nuts; Doom still loses via getting killed before he can even do that, even if it was his first move.

You act like Lex is going to go for the speed blitz and one shot before monologuing for five minutes about his superiority.

And once again, any and all of Lex's Herald scaling comes from
  1. A character who constantly holds back and he's weakening with a radioactive rock
  2. A character who constantly holds back to the extent that his rogue's gallery is almost all street tier.

You act like Lex is going to go for the speed blitz and one shot before monologuing for five minutes about his superiority.

And once again, any and all of Lex's Herald scaling comes from
  1. A character who constantly holds back and he's weakening with a radioactive rock
  2. A character who constantly holds back to the extent that his rogue's gallery is almost all street tier.
Yeah. No.
  • Larfleeze spits in the face of that statement
  • Uses a mother box
  • The warsuit is made by goddamn apokolips tech
  • Even iterations of his suit that don't use Kryptonite can still fight Superman evenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back