• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HflKrJl.jpg
U5A0LKo.jpg

KNEEL LUTHOR BROS

Ok, i don't know why but i want DB to reference this commercial in their analysis

A few things to note:
  1. Superman peanut butter is apparently so good that Lex can't reverse engineer it
  2. It's also so good that Lex loves it despite it having the branding of his archnemesis
  3. Lex just left a lead box lying around next to his kryptonite for some reason
  4. Lex's security system is just iron bars and a rock, to the point that a child can stop him
  5. Lex apparently wants to go into the peanut butter industry or is just genuinely curious as to how Superman Peanut Butter is made, and I can't tell which is better

A few things to note:
  1. Superman peanut butter is apparently so good that Lex can't reverse engineer it
  2. It's also so good that Lex loves it despite it having the branding of his archnemesis
  3. Lex just left a lead box lying around next to his kryptonite for some reason
  4. Lex's security system is just iron bars and a rock, to the point that a child can stop him
  5. Lex apparently wants to go into the peanut butter industry or is just genuinely curious as to how Superman Peanut Butter is made, and I can't tell which is better
Damn, imagine if the fight begins with Doom tooting so hard he breaks Lex's peanut butter jar and he gets mad at him so bad that he now wants to kill him

The best hit Larfleeze lands on Lex is his first, which was obviously not a serious attack as we see from this, the very next page Larfleeze came to demand Lex's help not to kill him. Lex tanks a single construct punch then tricks Larfleeze and teleports him away. To think this little squabble scales Lex to high end Green Lantern feats is next level wank. We've seen serious, all-out Larfleeze before, this was annoyed but curious Larfleeze. He was not using the full power of an entire corps to deal with Lex.

The best hit Larfleeze lands on Lex is his first, which was obviously not a serious attack as we see from this, the very next page Larfleeze came to demand Lex's help not to kill him. Lex tanks a single construct punch then tricks Larfleeze and teleports him away. To think this little squabble scales Lex to high end Green Lantern feats is next level wank. We've seen serious, all-out Larfleeze before, this was annoyed but curious Larfleeze. He was not using the full power of an entire corps to deal with Lex.
Got the scans
cJH2EbMvhR8bjCc9PdgjUkqbtcDRyRQrhbyBigiS51ngd7xe0ayClL06SLe6mrOrcE-mRl4FfH-E=s0
e2CMgrUcOOfWYD3LsFGckyOxWe1tbQyxhyMzNpsqk8YuUE1akqh1QjgUfzm7hEiaMfh6xCWETKzu=s0
1fuDomG06rSiZ412Z990F1Im6DYOBqTHmYUmQwL6Zajx-nk4cGycL07KSRzHOUmwB0Lekgu_rj11=s0
1KFmi_Q2PFRIXvIKRgLhW4DjQt8-eNttFeUvcIEgFBB7StkUqBsoHh8nNWTW2mL3VGkqdmL2kJn7=s0
yzLn6O51TUOYqysVLac-Hc9rm21Czw_NrE2K7N6WZDxLx8gJDEPh-thc2L6n8xPTc1fC3FFzPA5_=s0
mpHQbMK-E2HOmB0A5NphAlprzCw5k5ToJBNhldiwyGaV2CbMIEm4WzcyUJzTw0u9_Tbz488wMFbm=s0
NRwVqQxyVWxZqu2qlE0pBU4Lw60hnpX-fGAfBaf2r4xmj2LIP5SPaXHxN-gvq5jo-JrYliscpYhV=s0
iTsVxIttqfo89Km5m6KIsKbSPXTw0LK2hKnRKCrrRG4XEKDU1N0MMvdDvjTznU79vpS-c2B-vVoY=s0
iTsVxIttqfo89Km5m6KIsKbSPXTw0LK2hKnRKCrrRG4XEKDU1N0MMvdDvjTznU79vpS-c2B-vVoY=s0
yVCbQM3zzyQDlCpX_lzja482ab5wCARTA8_bVpXISNfOJnCbjTCTyxu_9aDGQxscv_lot8oDJXDz=s0
YxfK8-hbvoSmGhO5fdojX0QP_B0zP8pJ08P2djnWDEO6p-siOBPlvSzub6JRXhittEnJqX9i9zPW=s0
5MkqOLNQL1Urd2YUv2X-xC-KXUaVVKHH2V3G_tEfAvZH-OF3ZTBeY9DkqkeqjaSmuIKFWgz2JAHI=s0
cvE0IoKz-Doz4_zQyQqqJvmxeYIsJEWJaKIMyVRYs_JlxDaCfOQpdOjjC0u8OEHUnFlY0ZoQ9Jw8=s0
kIkmn0FYtyafFUvR09s9H0QsG_GsKVZTo8BHYFgxfVGklWtj0lirNeEdCltnj0lWfQbqWTPQDVmt=s0

So there's this video on matchup ideas, whatcha think?
I really like the idea of Zamasu vs Goetia

Raoh vs Garou had very weak connections just like with Akuma, if anyone had to fight Raoh it should be Toyotomi Hideyoshi.

Cyberdemon vs Nemesis is just plain stupid, no connections beside be ungly monsters, even Pyramid Head its a better option for Nemesis.

Pegasus Seiya vs Sailor Moon is a fight that conceptually may not work, and i would rather see Sailor Moon fight Madoka Kaname and Pegasus Seiya vs Shazam.

Senator Armstrong its mostly going to fight Funny Valentine, i don't see G fighting Armstrong.

For the rest, either i want it too or just don't care.

I've also been thinking alot about this fight recently, probably because all of kenichi dub is on youtube but still.
It’s literally the fight that we’re made for both characters.

I feel like we need to make a list of the best fights that have connections, how thematic it is, and how well both character can interact with each other and I swear this fight will make the top five.

Like people who don’t know Yujiro that well are obviously going for Akuma, but Hayato is in my opinion a far better match with all the crazy bullshit both Baki and HSD bring to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back