• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least these people haven't sent death threats to Ultra, unlike the Smash community to Sakurai since he doesn't add their favorite character
Imagine sending death threats to a hardworking individual just because your favourite fictional character didn't make it into a party game.

Thank goodness it's just a vocal minority (as established above) but it's just another reason why I don't take the wider Smash community seriously.

Imagine sending death threats to a hardworking individual just because your favourite fictional character didn't make it into a party game.
I've heard that Sakurai has worked on the game so much, it's had a bad impact on his health at some points and has had to use an IV while working to receive nourishment. Now the later may be an exaggeration but it is true that the man is extremely dedicated to his games.

I've heard that Sakurai has worked on the game so much, it's had a bad impact on his health at some points and has had to use an IV while working to receive nourishment. Now the later may be an exaggeration but it is true that the man is extremely dedicated to his games.

Imagine making Melee in a year and getting death threats later in life.

vanitas_vs_baby_by_connordiesel_defppta-fullview.jpg
z_broly_vs_berserker_lancelot_by_connordiesel_defppra-fullview.jpg
archie_knuckles_vs_jessica_ushiromiya_by_connordiesel_defpppo-fullview.jpg
apocalypse_vs_black_adam_by_connordiesel_defhvpq-fullview.jpg
youmu_vs_vergil_by_kenshinryougi_defkw95-pre.jpg

death_battle__season_5_by_grandbull_de8a2i0-pre.jpg
death_battle__season_6_by_grandbull_de8tpf1-pre.jpg
Alright lets see... using S5&6 as a reference for 16 episodes this season
S8 started with a SFM Fight and next fight is gonna be a sprite fight
S8 is gonna have a break so I'm trying to guess how many 3D/SFM fights are gonna be for the first half

Like before the MU was announced in the discord
Steven Universe vs Star Butterfly.
that or a DC vs Marvel matchup
I don't think so
Remember last season? Miles,Sindel than a couple of MU that didn't involve the Shown until the last three episodes
There aren't many Marvel vs DC matchups that I'd say have a lot of history on DB.
The only ones to consider this is
Lex vs Doom
Scarlet witch vs Zatanna
Apocalypse vs Black Adam
Ant Man vs Atom

it would be funny to see the fate fans cry because bootleg dio died to doom
Gil wins tho

Like, without effort

Even taking into account the fact that I think Doom's stats should be way higher than they are, Gil's 2-A and Immeasurable and Doom doesn't have any resistances to any of Gil's main hax like precog and Ea. Plus, A-Rank magic resistance and authority resistances go brrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back