• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When your sister who cut off your arms is going on DB and gonna die to a rat

8154736700b04cdce24d1b569e234028cbe8253a_hq.gif

No not really. For one thing they might not accept the upgrade. And another I think they implied somewhere that the Speed Force scales above the Multiverse. I think in a Q&A?
they did
I would've thought he'd be 2-C atleast by now
This site has a strict rules with DC/Marvel heralds
Pretty sure Wally is still faster, way more haxxed, and you can argue him to be above Low 1-C
yeah

see what i mean
i hardly take shit from this site seriously
I can see that with Comics, but it's pretty close to accurate with most other things.

And honestly the "All heralds must be 4-B" thing is mostly to save the Admins from reading comics from before their grandparents were born up to now. As DB has shown us, lone comic panels can be taken very out of context.

I mean, just getting the Archie Comics out of 4-B took an absurd number of CRTs and people are constantly trying to bring it back there. Imagine the resistance to that but times ten and you have the situation with Marvel and DC.

Last edited:
You can have a character have a tier at something like

Tier: Varies, High 6-A to 2-A

And it's completely valid

I think the reason most of the Marvel and DC fights in DB are against each other is that you can use equally bullshit powerscaling.

I can see that with Comics, but it's pretty close to accurate with most other things.

And honestly the "All heralds must be 4-B" thing is mostly to save the Admins from reading comics from before their grandparents were born up to now. As DB has shown us, lone comic panels can be taken very out of context.

I mean, just getting the Archie Comics out of 4-B took an absurd number of CRTs and people are constantly trying to bring it back there. Imagine the resistance to that but times ten and you have the situation with Marvel and DC.
Comics i get given there a bitch to pit down most of the time and it doesn't help modern comics are ******* terrible more than ever when it comes to consistency and scaling
You can have a character have a tier at something like

Tier: Varies, High 6-A to 2-A

And it's completely valid
yeah something like that
honestly at this point i can't even bother to argue how strong x comic book character is these days
im just like whatever

I know I been a fan for a long time, but could someone explain why Shadow vs Mewtwo was so bad since it’s been a while since I watched it since like when it first came out
like others mentioned
  1. Animator rage quit and half assed the fight
  2. Shadow getting treated like shit and losing the fight
  3. Fight being shit itself
  4. Intentional bad voice acting for Shadow

Well, at last can ask what is your PC to take an visual representation of situation.

In plot I meant the fact that it's helping to get into a game and at least to believe on what is happening in the game. As much as music for a platformer. In Spark you can generally get into the world, Sumochkin also did, but the problem on that edgy dialogues and how it sometimes represents.

The main purpose I think would be give him one more try/chance, and not taking those "screaming" effects too seriously.
If you know Russian(Щас проверим) recommend to look on his Sonic Unleashed review(which is 1 hour long but still very good).
My PC is pretty shitty, it's like a literal garbage, yet it still runs Spark perfectly.

I still don't think the plot is a big deal. And edgy dialogues don't really hurt the game too much.

Also, i know russian(Можешь не проверять, братан), my friend told me his Sonic Unleashed review was ok, i will check it out someday, maybe

My PC is pretty shitty, it's like a literal garbage, yet it still runs Spark perfectly.

I still don't think the plot is a big deal. And edgy dialogues don't really hurt the game too much.

Also, i know russian(Можешь не проверять, братан), my friend told me his Sonic Unleashed review was ok, i will check it out someday, maybe.
Well, interesting I'll say.

+- yes, plot is not the main thing but still a bit gives you influence in setting.

(Проверка пройдена)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back