• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
a4457af8-fa7f-40cf-9c23-6b9c2942a194

Really curious how will they do it but if they succeed than this MU
ddw2h3i-feda3aac-8835-4390-97c3-226baf418d47.png
kyle_rayner_vs_simon_the_digger_by_echoingbull_debs821-fullview.jpg

is all but coming in the future
You know looking it to the match more it really depends about the Source wall feat Kyle preforms

Is it like the Hulk vs TOBA where Hulk was “ Buying time situation” where people didn’t actually read the text

or

Kyle destroy the source wall so he’s 1-A or High 1-B

Ew, this guy.
I actually watched his videos and i hate his reviews, his review on Spark The Electric Jester was ******* awful, he basically talked shit about tiny things in the game and didn't focuse on the gameplay at all. And even when he talked shit about the game for 20 minutes at the end he was like an IGN journalist and basically said "You know, i liked the game despite the fact that i said it was shit."
I don't know the guy personally, but his reviews suck ass.
Ehehe.
Although he actually talked about Spark's gameplay. If saying shortly does "edgy" or "knight" hats are actually were good idea to put on game, despite of not changing gameplay? Or "gravity" by which levels are completing more easily. Or about the fact that Spark not always Accelerating making gameplay slower than it's supposed to be. Things maybe you see it tiny, but all of them can affect the gameplay. Spark 2 lost the normal options and no options for an input for keyboard/joystick, that's really a bad idea. He hopes that Spark 3 would be good though. And he didn't said he liked the game, he basically said that game have good music, background, and just electro bat gameplay, but it considering too much minuses as counterpart.
Although I liked his Sonic unleashed review.

Last edited:
"I'm all the Jedi" gains all the power of legends Luke and Anakin then stomps Korra the end.

Still hilarious Rey essentially did a Mace Windu but with TWO lightsabers to kill Palpatine lol!
Even if Legend feats do NOT belong to her. I think it is unacceptable since Legend is "oh Luke is badass" and "Canon" is "oh Luke is just a loser and Rey Palpatine Skywalker is badass". Disproving Legend Luke's badass in Legend to buff Canon Rey's badass is not a good choice.

It could be either or tbh.
Wiz: And don't misunderstand the Kyle's encounter with the source wall, there's no evidence he directly overpowered actual source wall, just dispersed its cloudy avatar.

Boomstick: Kyle even said he was just doing that to buy time.

Really curious how will they do it but if they succeed than this MU
ddw2h3i-feda3aac-8835-4390-97c3-226baf418d47.png
kyle_rayner_vs_simon_the_digger_by_echoingbull_debs821-fullview.jpg

is all but coming in the future
An average day, an average digger fights against an average artist with their average weapons in an average place. Don't panic.

Ehehe.
Although he actually talked about Spark's gameplay. If saying shortly does "edgy" or "knight" hats are actually were good idea to put on game, despite of not changing gameplay? Or "gravity" by which levels are completing more easily. Or about the fact that Spark not always Accelerating making gameplay slower than it's supposed to be.
I'm going to focus on this part, because i didn't watch his Spark 2 review.
The only thing he said about edgy is that it is "Total shit". That's literally what he said, he didn't said that edgy power-up didn't change the gameplay, the only thing he said is that it's shit. Also, he did kinda focused on the gameplay, but it was very short when he talked about it. He ******* talked about why he doesn't like Spark's character design more than the gameplay, that should say something about him as a reviewer.

Even if Legend feats do NOT belong to her. I think it is unacceptable since Legend is "oh Luke is badass" and "Canon" is "oh Luke is just a loser and Rey Palpatine Skywalker is badass". Disproving Legend Luke's badass in Legend to buff Canon Rey's badass is not a good choice.
What about saying that channeling fallen Jedi is outside help but channeling passed away Avatars is not?

This cherry picking process can be awful and awesome.

I'm going to focus on this part, because i didn't watch his Spark 2 review.
The only thing he said about edgy is that it is "Total shit". That's literally what he said, he didn't said that edgy power-up didn't change the gameplay, the only thing he said is that it's shit. Also, he did kinda focused on the gameplay, but it was very short when he talked about it. He ******* talked about why he doesn't like Spark's character design more than the gameplay, that should say something about him as a reviewer.
I'll rephrase, he said that most of hats at all not changing the gameplay, or making it far easier than it should be(Gravity hat or Air hat).
Yes and no. He said about the gameplay a bit and a lot at same time. Same hats are considering gameplay. How slow Spark is and how some of hats actually making the gameplay fun. The bugs that game also have is also making gameplay experience worse than it should be. Again those things looks tiny but the point is those tiny things are building a picture.
Also, Sumochkin is an asshole to Spark's dev, one day his subscribers raided dev's stream, because Sumochkin said them to do so.
eIcvaHm7ZoE.png
1. Sumochkin didn't said them to do it. The community did this for himself.

2. The raid wasn't aggressive at all and was more taking the fun and not some hate on Filippie.

3. Sumochkin by himself liked Spark 3 trailer and hopes that Filippie will do a great job.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back