• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sumochkin didn't said them to do it. The community did this for himself.

2. The raid wasn't aggressive at all and was more taking the fun and not some hate on Filippie.

3. Sumochkin by himself liked Spark 3 trailer and hopes that Filippie will do a great job.
The raid wasn't agressive, but it could easily be mistaken for agressive and it was pretty annoying for the guys that don't know who the **** Sumochkin is.
Also my friend told me that Sumochkin did tell them to do so and he's his fan, so kinda weird, lol.
Well, while Sumochkin didn't told them to do so, he did told them one thing.
In his VK group he encouraged his subscribers to draw shipping art of Lilac and Spark and sending it to Filippie and Steven Diduro. You can say that this wasn't really agressive either, but this still looks kinda dickish to me.

Yes and no. He said about the gameplay a bit and a lot at same time. Same hats are considering gameplay. How slow Spark is and how some of hats actually making the gameplay fun. The bugs that game also have is also making gameplay experience worse than it should be. Again those things looks tiny but the point is those tiny things are building a picture.
He talked about Spark's design more than hats and bugs. And he only mentioned one bug that made one boss invincible, but i didn't even encountered that bug when i played the game, i even asked other people who played this game and they also didn't encounter thig bug, so looks like Sumochkin is a pretty unlucky guy when it comes to bugs i guess.

The raid wasn't agressive, but it could easily be mistaken for agressive and it was pretty annoying for the guys that don't know who the **** Sumochkin is.
Also my friend told me that Sumochkin did tell them to do so and he's his fan, so kinda weird, lol.
Well, while Sumochkin didn't told them to do so, he did told them one thing.
In his VK group he encouraged his subscribers to draw shipping art of Lilac and Spark and sending it to Filippie and Steven Diduro. You can say that this wasn't really agressive either, but this still looks kinda dickish to me.

He talked about Spark's design more than hats and bugs. And he only mentioned one bug that made one boss invincible, but i didn't even encountered that bug when i played the game, i even asked other people who played this game and they also didn't encounter thig bug, so looks like Sumochkin is a pretty unlucky guy when it comes to bugs i guess.
While true, but it's definitely the way to rather hate community and not the sumochkin.
And your friend is right and not. You see, I'm also sitting at the VK and his group and he DID say to force Lilac x Spark ship. But the context was very comedic so he didn't actually said to really force it. Like, so much that I can't believe he took that serious. Sumochkin even wrote under that he just interested in pairing and not to force it for someone. Even then, even that ship wasn't near close to be aggressive and can't at all to considered as aggressive, because ships are ships and what is really aggressive is claiming the ship as canon (I'm looking right on you Izuku Midorya Shippers).

He talked about Spark design a minute, a minute from 23 minute review. The other minutes was about, how Hats are not gameplay reliable or too imbalanced, how game have a bug and lags on a PC, on which can be played the games like Sonic Mania or other Spark looking (or even more harder to play than Spark) games . The plot which is trying to be hard but simple at same time, the good music on which Filippie wasted most of his budget, how spark is slow and how it is a bad way for input for a keyboard users.

Last edited:
He talked about Spark design a minute, a minute from 23 minute review. The other minutes was about, how Hats are not gameplay reliable or too imbalanced, how game have a bug and lags on a PC, on which can be played the games like Sonic Mania. The plot which is trying to be hard but simple at same time, the good music on which Filippie wasted most of his budget, how spark is slow and how it is a bad way for input for a keyboard users.
His reasoning for PC lags was pretty poor, he pretty much said that the game was poorly optimized because on his girlfriend's PC Spark was lagging, but this just sounds weird, Spark runs perfectly on my computer and even Sumochkin himself states that Spark didn't lag when he played it, which just illustrates one thing to me: His girlfriend's PC is just shit and it's not the game's fault. I don't even know why he made out the plot to be a big deal, look at some of the greatest platformers of all time: Super Mario World, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Crash Bandicoot 3. The plot in these games is very simple and even without knowing the plot you can still enjoy and play these games. So, what am i trying to say here? Nobody should give a shit about plot in platformers, and Spark isn't an exception. There are platformers that are heavy focused on the plot, like 3D Sonic games or Mega Man Zero series, but the best thing in these games were the gameplay, so unless your platformer is very focused on the plot (Like 3D Sonic or MM Zero) nobody should give a flying **** about the plot, and Spark is not a plot focused platformer. From my experience the input was great and i played with a keyboard, i guess Sumochkin is also very unlucky when it comes to input lags.

Last edited:
His reasoning for PC lags was pretty poor, he pretty much said that the game was poorly optimized because on his girlfriend's PC Spark was lagging, but this just sounds weird, Spark runs perfectly on my computer and even Sumochkin himself states that Spark didn't lag when he played it, which just illustrates one thing to me: His girlfriend's PC is just shit and it's not the game's fault. I don't even know why he made out the plot to be a big deal, look at some of the greatest platformers of all time: Super Mario World, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Crash Bandicoot 3. The plot in these games is very simple and even without knowing the plot you can still enjoy and play these games. So, what am i trying to say here? Nobody should give a shit about plot in platformers, and Spark isn't an exception. There are platformers that are heavy focused on the plot, like 3D Sonic games or Mega Man Zero series, but the best thing in these games were the gameplay, so unless your platformer is very focused on the plot (Like 3D Sonic or MM Zero) nobody should give a flying ***** bout the plot, and Spark is not a plot focused platformer. From my experience the input was great and i played with a keyboard, i guess Sumochkin is also very unlucky when it comes to input lags.
Yes and no. Sumochkin said that on his PC game lagged once but the problem is "but other players report that game freezes and lags constantly". And even if assume PC was old, the game itself isn't much new. It works also in pretty old engine.

But if you're making a plot for a platformer, you should be noted to the factors of good plot. The platformers you mentioned doesn't had a plot but had a "world" built on it. It's more interesting to travel through the world of game if it have some builds. Maybe a little but some good plot is important for the games if you're making ones, like the Filipie tried. Spark's plot is simple but at same time trying to be not.

Every player have own Keyboard input to which he used to. Mine is based on Lego games. And to forbid the different ways people like to play in input wouldn't be such a great idea. And although it doesn't denying the fact that game done job bad with input lag. Compare this input lag at least to cave story, where game easily gives you a free choice of input.
What am I talking about, N64 emulator is easier to input than spark.

Last edited:
doubt Korra can mindrape Rey.

either way, if the fight does happen, I hope they do both characters justice.
Korra has waterbending. Blood bending is a higher form of water bending, which involves... some body puppetry.

Force users can make a Force avatar and have control over their own body unless being mindraped by other Force users. Oh Force users can mindrape. So nah Korra does not win by mindrape. If it means anything, Rey can win by mindrape.

Korra either wins by sheer power (if we do not give any Legends scaling by ANY means and the Disney feats itself is not enough)... Or Rey defeats Korra even if she is only Kyp Durron tier.

Yes and no. Sumochkin said that on his PC game lagged once but the problem is "but other players report that game freezes and lags constantly". And even if assume PC was old, the game itself isn't much new. It works also in pretty old engine.

But if you're making a plot for a platformer, you should be noted to the factors of good plot. The platformers you mentioned doesn't had a plot but had a "world" built on it. It's more interesting to travel through the world of game if it have some builds. Maybe a little but some good plot is important for the games if you're making ones, like the Filipie. Spark's plot is simple but at same time trying to be not.

Every people have own Keyboard input to which player used to. Mine is based on Lego games. And to forbid the different ways people like to play in input wouldn't be such a great idea. And although it doesn't denying the fact that game done job bad with input lag. Compare this input lag at least to cave story, where game easily gives you a free choice of input.
What am I talking about, N64 emulator is easier to input than spark.
Fair point, but again, i personally n e v e r encountered this problem and the game runs perfectly on my PC, i guess this just calms down to your personal experience.
I didn't got your point about the plot in platformers, Spark also has a world and it was pretty interesting to me travelling in this world.
I agree with your point on input lag tho.

Kill_And_Learn.png
EwLQRNcWYAMkGyr

Fair point, but again, i personally n e v e r encountered this problem and the game runs perfectly on my PC, i guess this just calms down to your personal experience.
I didn't got your point about the plot in platformers, Spark also has a world and it was pretty interesting to me travelling in this world.
I agree with your point on input lag tho.
Well, at last can ask what is your PC to take an visual representation of situation.

In plot I meant the fact that it's helping to get into a game and at least to believe on what is happening in the game. As much as music for a platformer. In Spark you can generally get into the world, Sumochkin also did, but the problem on that edgy dialogues and how it sometimes represents.

The main purpose I think would be give him one more try/chance, and not taking those "screaming" effects too seriously.
If you know Russian(Щас проверим) recommend to look on his Sonic Unleashed review(which is 1 hour long but still very good).

Korra has waterbending. Blood bending is a higher form of water bending, which involves... some body puppetry.

Force users can make a Force avatar and have control over their own body unless being mindraped by other Force users. Oh Force users can mindrape. So nah Korra does not win by mindrape. If it means anything, Rey can win by mindrape.

Korra either wins by sheer power (if we do not give any Legends scaling by ANY means and the Disney feats itself is not enough)... Or Rey defeats Korra even if she is only Kyp Durron tier.
Rey might stil be able to win with canon scaling. that being said I assume Korra will scale to Aang's tier, Refresh my memory. Did Death Battle put Aang in the Kiloton or Gigaton range?

Oh wow, people are commentating on the Ryuko suggested media section of Ultraguy's blog claiming that the lack of material shows this fight was a terrible idea. Feels bad for Ultraguy since apparently he is the one who fought for her to be on this show. Feel free to correct me if I am remembered the wrong researcher.

Oh wow, people are commentating on the Ryuko suggested media section of Ultraguy's blog claiming that the lack of material shows this fight was a terrible idea. Feels bad for Ultraguy since apparently he is the one who fought for her to be on this show. Feel free to correct me if I am remembered the wrong researcher.
Yeah it was him
Dude probably expected it anyways
Wow. I haven't seen people this mad about getting something since the last time the Smash Bros Community got anything.
It just a vocal minority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back