• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Shadow deserves a win after being screwed out of two. Even Game Shadow beats Vegeta (Espesially pre-DBS) with Super Form and Shadow vs Mewtwo has too many problems to get into at the moment.

But once again DB buys Universal Super Forms now so Ryoko stands no chance even with her game, which won't be used because they didn't use Eyes of Heaven for Jotaro (Even though it can probably be argued to be canon to the same extent as IF) nor did they use that one game for Mob.

Tbf there are other researchers for DB so just because one of them says Shadow stomps doesn't mean they all think the same way.
Regardless, I think Shadow and Ryuko have valid ways to win so anything can happen
In a normal battle: yes
But in a death battle any bullshit can happen, i think Weeklybattles gave the most likely reason if Ryuko somehow wins

Bruh even with the stats they gave sonic are enough for Shadow to stomp
Actually, IDK why I said that so forget it. I was gonna say that she could Life Fibers on Shadow to mind **** him but I'm pretty sure Shadow can just dodge and blitz her before she can do so
M8 the gal has never once used life fibers to mindfuck anybody in canon

Honestly, Shadow deserves a win after being screwed out of two. Even Game Shadow beats Vegeta (Espesially pre-DBS) with Super Form and Shadow vs Mewtwo has too many problems to get into at the moment.

But once again DB buys Universal Super Forms now so Ryoko stands no chance even with her game, which won't be used because they didn't use Eyes of Heaven for Jotaro (Even though it can probably be argued to be canon to the same extent as IF) nor did they use that one game for Mob.
Where was uni super forms when MvS 2 came out...(At least with evidence for Uni Mario also, cause it's possible)?

How does Ryuko have a valid way to win when she just gets blitzed
Wank her speed with highballed figures from the Ryuko slicing Omiko "tennis ball" feat. (Cue Rock Lee vs Sanji Vinsmoke)

... But Shadow still has time stop and superior AP and hax. (Cue Gray Fullbuster vs Esdeath)

IF Ryuko is similar in case as EOH Jotaro Kujo.

Planet Level Super Shadow can be downplay, but is more than sufficient to destroy Ryuko, if Ryuko's best feat in the canon anime is to stop the Primordial Life Fiber from performing a Cocoon Sphere Genesis which is exactly Planet level and does not even scale to anything at all. The coccoon piercing feat itself is only 30-ish exaton TNT.

Oh this is 1.409 yodatons of TNT and Shadow scales.

Oh forget the mind hax thing some arrogant devil tried on Shadow and failed.

Last edited:
Ok, let's then change to thematic of animation or soundtrack cause I want to end with my Doomerism, and talk about something else.
If this is very long fight that means we would get a long period for Shadow to: Base form period, Super form period, throw off rings period, while Ryuko would eventually transform.
Expecting edgy phrases and possibly meme references.

Which shadow ost except for "I'm all of me" can fit with Kill La Kill?

Ok, let's then change to thematic of animation or soundtrack cause I want to end with my Doomerism, and talk about something else.
If this is very long fight that means we would get a long period for Shadow to: Base form period, Super form period, throw off rings period, while Ryuko would eventually transform.
Expecting edgy phrases and possibly meme references.

Which shadow ost except for "I'm all of me" can fit with Kill La Kill?
Live and Learn

Mark my words, the track is gonna be called "Live la Learn"

I've been away for a while, been adjusting to a new job, and I know I'm very late to the conversation, but I just want to quick sum up my thoughts on the recent DB.

-Research was pretty good. While Yoda was downplayed, Mickey got the feats that were there before KH got nerfed and I'm so happy they were recognized. Hopefully this helps bring KH back up to its former glory.

-Fight animation was pretty good. Yoda looked funky a few times, but the two going at it was fun to watch. The banter was very entertaining.

-Next time: Rip to my waifu

I honestly hope Ryuko somehow outlasts Super Shadow, making it look like he's about to lose again, but then he takes off his inhibitor rings and nukes her with a massive Chaos Blast of this magnitude
dbz-ex.jpg

Ew, this guy.
I actually watched his videos and i hate his reviews, his review on Spark The Electric Jester was ******* awful, he basically talked shit about tiny things in the game and didn't focuse on the gameplay at all. And even when he talked shit about the game for 20 minutes at the end he was like an IGN journalist and basically said "You know, i liked the game despite the fact that i said it was shit."
I don't know the guy personally, but his reviews suck ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back