• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel folks don't even bother to debate anymore
just lol character X stomps and that's it
Barely how this guy counters this other guys abilities and shit
just stomp and GG
I know that feeling. I seem to be the only one in these forums to go beyond a few lines when explaining circumstances.

It's the reason I put those 'personal take' mini-essays in stuff like Shulk vs Kirito and Sharla vs Ana. You can imagine how disheartening it can be when responses boil down to "X is a statstomp lol"

I know that feeling. I seem to be the only one in these forums to go beyond a few lines when explaining circumstances.

It's the reason I put those 'personal take' mini-essays in stuff like Shulk vs Kirito and Sharla vs Ana. You can imagine how disheartening it can be when responses boil down to "X is a statstomp lol"
To be fair, matchups being a stat stomp on one side or another is one thing
Matchups not considering major key connections (I mean, Kirito vs Shiroe or Maple is also a stat stomp, but at lease those matchups consider the fact that the characters are ordinary life teenagers getting stuck into online games by whatever incidents)
And... is a pair of characters truly comparable if the power and ability difference is so massive?

Oh you are inside a versus thread area. Of course people are digging into whether it is a stat stomp or hax stomp or speed blitz.
And of course people are digging into character profiles and dig into the stats provided first.
If a character profile's abilities and stats are poorly supported, then it will trigger a calc request, which... should not happen if a character profile is well written.

I see
Anyways welcome
What type of fights you see in the second half besides Dio vs Alucard and Galactus vs Unicron
Well, looking at 1st half:
  • Yoda vs KM, "banned" characters
  • Shadow vs Ryuko, wanted to do Kill la Kill justice
  • Lex vs Doom, Comics duo baybee
  • Heihachi vs Geese, fighting game
  • Blake vs Mikasa, Roosterteeth + was planned for a while
  • IF vs Po, requested + they shat on IF Netflix show in Cast lol
  • Steven vs Star, requested
  • Link vs Cloud, big rematch

Most of them have themes.

We could get shonen fight, probably Madara vs Aizen. Gag fight is possible too, maybe thats the wrestling one. MC vs Samus is a possibility. Weren't we confirmed to get one more Marvel vs DC?

But its hard to predict what'll happen. Live action? BRs? Maybe just more popular requests?

I do think Cole vs Alex might skip this season since it was Community DB this year.

And if they wanna be coy, maybe Frieza is the teaser character for break.

Well, looking at 1st half:
  • Yoda vs KM, "banned" characters
  • Shadow vs Ryuko, wanted to do Kill la Kill justice
  • Lex vs Doom, Comics duo baybee
  • Heihachi vs Geese, fighting game
  • Blake vs Mikasa, Roosterteeth + was planned for a while
  • IF vs Po, requested + they shat on IF Netflix show in Cast lol
  • Steven vs Star, requested
  • Link vs Cloud, big rematch

Most of them have themes.

We could get shonen fight, probably Madara vs Aizen. Gag fight is possible too, maybe thats the wrestling one. MC vs Samus is a possibility. Weren't we confirmed to get one more Marvel vs DC?

But its hard to predict what'll happen. Live action? BRs? Maybe just more popular requests?

I do think Cole vs Alex might skip this season since it was Community DB this year.

And if they wanna be coy, maybe Frieza is the teaser character for break.
Hmmm could be

Wow general consensus of the blog is that Cloud horrifically stomps Link. Gasp, who would've saw that coming. The blog was a great read, went pretty in depth with the characters and their abilities/equipment, Tin Knee in particular was based with what he said about Zelda (Except for the sacred realm stuff, don't agree with them on that).

del8dhw-2ae3f0a8-7277-4fc9-a832-ce4ead07a40c.png
dejp3zk-7756fa28-4298-420d-bd91-534036189a8f.png
dek2o9q-653e113e-9591-4112-90da-db2a6c088803.png
atrocitus_vs_red_hulk_death_battle_by_powerpop3_deghi46-pre.jpg
loki_vs_kefka_by_grandbull_delel82-pre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back