• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mario: Gets Low 2-C off of 3-4 feats across 250+ games

Marvel & DC:

image0.jpg
like i get comics be iffy as hell given its history and shit factoring into it but when other verse get universal shit based on iffy as hell feats you gonna have a lot of folks having issues with it

Yes, I mean DK the arcade machine.

With the DK arcade machine, Mario and Donkey Kong are both adults. That Donkey Kong eventually became Cranky Kong, the grandfather of the modern Donkey Kong.

In Yoshi's Island DS, we can see Mario and modern DK as babies at the same time.

Do you see the issue here?

Copy X vs Cell looks great and is way more thematic and debatable than Cell vs Meruem or Dark Samus
May I ask who is suggested against Hibiki Tachibana
May I also ask who is fighting who
Is it Atrocitus (Post-Crisis) vs Red Hulk, aka discount Green Lantern vs discount Hulk for normies?
Loki (Marvel Comics) vs Kefka Palazzo looks like one typical choice for Loki and Kefka.

0ig71pxwemm21.jpg

need this lizard in this season
Frieza vs Mewtwo for real
Frieza vs Megatron for real and Stitch vs Mewtwo for real

Probably, but they'll more than likely use Toei Cell who's probably somewhere at least near Copy X depending on how they Calc Certain Feats. Unless they scale Copy X to Duo who they said is only 128× FTL last time I checked, in which case Cell Blitzes with Anime Feats.
God grief Copy X vs Cell is more debatable than Dark Samus vs Cell. One more plus for Copy X vs Cell. I need to fill the form.

But likely cannot happen before Samus vs X. And Samus vs Chief is a nay for people with good knowledge for both game series and a nigger nigger nay nay yangguang caihong xiaobaima even for Haloid fans.

Kasumi from Persona
dude from Harry potter against Amity from owl house
yes it is

May I ask how popular is Owl House? I thought the Symohogear girl is niche enough in the USA and I read a name even more niche.

Last edited:
like i get comics be iffy as hell given its history and shit factoring into it but when other verse get universal shit based on iffy as hell feats you gonna have a lot of folks having issues with it
Tbf with DC and Marvel, these are long running companies with one of them being almost a century old with decades worth of writers and shit so I expect that there's a lot of inconsistency.
Now of course I myself think it's a little hypocritical for other franchises to get a pass, but comics typically are way less connected

Tbf with DC and Marvel, these are long running companies with one of them being almost a century old with decades worth of writers and shit so I expect that there's a lot of inconsistency.
Now of course I myself think it's a little hypocritical for other franchises to get a pass, but comics typically are way less connected
You know the better parts (which Death Battle crew brings up from time to time)?
There are always verses with characters more insane, crazier and less consistent and less logical than Marvel or DC.
(Look at the Marvel vs non-DC records in Death Battle)

Speaking of one piece
If there are any one piece or KLK fans here
What are your thoughts on this matchup

Close connections?

i know that's why i said "be iffy as hell given its history and shit factoring into it"

I guess I'll go with Cloud? Everything points towards him, yeah... but, wait and see for me. (While I want Cloud to win, I don't want Link to lose... it's odd)

I am pretty surprised that the people at the prediction blog actually do consider Cloud's most extreme speed feats as valid. I though everybody dismissed them :oops: And I can't believe that Link gets out-utility belt'd due to FF Tactics Cloud, lol. That's unlikely to come up in the DB itself, but still is bizarre and pretty amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back