• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also her Cain accelerated learning could be very useful ageist someone like silk who has a lot less experience (Cindy spent her formative years in a bunker, Cain spent them learning the art of being an assassin). And seeing as Death Battle composites marvel and dc characters they'd probably bring up how she learned how to speek in a few months after only knowing a few words from the ya graphic novel and use it as a demonstration of how her ability to adapt is insane.

sephiroth is now 3-b for his second and third key
Not bad

A funny matchup idea

Yang Xiao Long (RWBY) vs Yang Guo (Jin Yong wuxia novel)

Connection: Both have one of their biological parents removed from their life. (Yang Xiao Long's biological mother and Yang Guo's biological father) Both have romance with a female character. (Blaka and Xiao Long Nu) They both lost their right arm by swords and greatly improved their skill after losing an arm. Both have straightforward personality in their early life until losing an arm and improving their skills.

And Yang Xiao Long can actually win in this matchup despite it is mainly because of her lighting-dodging feat. Surprisingly, Yang Guo may have AP advantage.

Last edited:
So, I found a really thematic matchup. Yes, it involves a Gunvolt character. Also, massive Three Houses spoilers.

EmperorsOfHeavenAndFlame.jpg

Edelgard Von Hresvelg vs Nova Tsukuyomi
(Fire Emblem: Three Houses vs Azure Striker Gunvolt)​
  • Both are one of the very few survivors of an experiment performed by an evil organization (Edelgard is one of only 2 known survivors of Those Who Slither In The Dark's dual crest experiments, while Nova is one of only 3 known survivors of Project Gunvolt)​
  • Due to the results of this experiment, both are considered to be one of the strongest fighters in their respective verses (Edelgard can outright defeat a Demonic Beast one-on-one, while Nova's Septima is considered the strongest Septima for combat)​
  • Both have massive forms with heavy demonic/angelic themes that they only use as a last resort due to their distaste for them. Said form is also called a monster by a blue wearing, blonde haired characters voiced by Kaito Ishikawa.​
  • Both have immense ambition, wanting the best for their worlds. They are willing to go to any extreme to obtain this world.​
  • Despite their willingness to go through with any extreme, both would genuinely prefer to obtain their goals peacefully, but believe such a thing is impossible and worthless to even try.​
Smashor when he sees a match that doesn't involve a Gunvolt character:
tenor.gif

Shit I forgot about him
I still don't understand the thought prossess of having a Red Hood and Barbra's fight in the same season. Wow I wonder if a weaker batfamily member can beat a stronger street level marvel character. Like really did they just pick fights out of a hat.
Most likely S7 has alot of questionable decisions

Sans should be just in no thanks, they literally have nothing in common outside of game theory's video
Also Crono should be higher
Probably.

I putted sans solely because of popularity, and the fact that maybe something can happen from this(which makes me burn on the pure fact that Ness would fight with Sans earlier than with Raz).

I also can agree that Crono probably should be higher, there's some at least animation potential from what I can see from Crono.

I also can agree that Crono probably should be higher, there's some at least animation potential from what I can see from Crono.
Not only for that, also for connections
Basically both are protagonists from most critically acclaimed snes RPGs that begin their story as normal kids, but later randomly discover about the existence of weird monster creature that will eradicate humanity (Lavos and Giygas) and they use time travel to find and defeat this monster, also both find some friends on their journey.
I know that it ain't much, but at leat it's better than Sans lol.

Not only for that, also for connections
Basically both are protagonists from most critically acclaimed snes RPGs that begin their story as normal kids, but later randomly discover about the existence of weird monster creature that will eradicate humanity (Lavos and Giygas) and they use time travel to find and defeat this monster, also both find some friends on their journey.
I know that it ain't much, but at leat it's better than Sans lol.
Well, this deserves fine I guess (Raz is better though), but yeah seems pretty good.

The funny thing that I firstly wanted to put red and Mewtwo lower but then remembered the fact that Pokemon took some inspiration from mother 1, and like: "🗿" (at bare least Mewtwo unexpectedly looks similar to mother 1 Gyigas).

sephiroth is now 3-b for his second and third key

Not even Low 2-C Link can stop 2-C Cloud Strife now...
(or can his hax wall outperform that of Cloud actually?)

Alfred Pennyworth (Post-Crisis): I have Ronove, Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, Sebas Tian, Sebastian Michaelis, Hayate Ayasaki etc... Yet you choose to stand in front of me...

according to DB, Isnt Link going to scale to a Kiloton like range while we have Cloud in the exatons lmao
Last time in Sora vs Pit they put Sora at "the amount of energy needed for Hercules to throw that rock Titan into space had to have been around twenty-four megatons of TNT" and "rock Titan weight as over sixteen hundred tons", then at Yoda vs King Mickey they put King Mickey above Zeus who "casually moved stars".

Expect a new scaling pal.

f8fa56d7-a309-4f32-90ee-cd03be835250

Anyone actually find Loki (Marvel Comics) vs Toffee actually gets similar energy with Kool-Aid Man vs Macho Man Randy Savage

Connections:
  • Long-haired male antagonists who were once defeated by the families of the main protagonists and swore revenge against the late heirs.
  • Both use magic (Toffee likely needed Ludo's wand) along with their regenerative healing factor, their cunning and schemes to execute their revenges.
  • SURPRISE~

Root
Bet
TN
Music (style, title name, composer)
Animation/Production style

Who else for each character for a Death Battle
Potential as Death Battle, DBX and/or Community Death Battle
Like Loki has at least

Last edited:
as many times apparently
also The Track length is 3;45

Get ready for a New Zealand Skilled Migrant Category Resident Visa pal

The middle seems to be Link using Ocarina
The end sounds like what’s obviously like the Fierce Deity theme plays near the end but is cut out by the main Let The Battles Begin remix

The end sounds like what’s obviously like the Fierce Deity theme plays near the end but is cut out by the main Let The Battles Begin remix

While I didn't know it was the Fierce Deity theme, I could tell with the Ocarina that it was a Zelda theme. But considering "Let the Battles Begin starts playing after cutting it off, it seems that Cloud indeeds takes out Link here.

dude the track length isn't ment to be a spoiler more of how long the fight is

How did you even find it? And is there somewhere I can download it?

How did you even find it? And is there somewhere I can download it?
Brandon Yates uploaded it himself (with approval from Rooster Teeth)
And you have to listen to it on Youtube or buy it from Spotify. (The official site has yet to provide a Spotify link)
And by law I cannot tell you publicly where else to download it or do I actually know the way.

Does this mean Fierce Deity will be used in the fight?
Likely. And likely it will be used by Link to take out the summoned Bahamut before being omnislashed by Cloud Strife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back