• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Planet Level Po should come from Wellspring scaling, Jindiao possessed the chi of the planet/universe and Po fought on par with him.

The site doesn't accept Wellspring scaling though.

MHS+ Crane, total fluke on my part. It seems like a good speed feat though, at least above Supersonic.

Planet Level Po should come from Wellspring scaling, Jindiao possessed the chi of the planet/universe and Po fought on par with him.

The site doesn't accept Wellspring scaling though.

MHS+ Crane, total fluke on my part. It seems like a good speed feat though, at least above Supersonic.
Okay before I go back to work I want to say Phantom Falcon @ G1 is the one suggesting relativistic Black Tortoise is possible and the meteor size calculated from a child's head is legit and I assume he did all the calculations according to the shaky data if not blatantly imaginary information.

I hear I need to do a downscaled version of Urumqi nuking yield from that Kun Lun mountain range nuke feat.

Okay before I go back to work I want to say Phantom Falcon @ G1 is the one suggesting relativistic Black Tortoise is possible and the meteor size calculated from a child's head is legit and I assume he did all the calculations according to the shaky data if not blatantly imaginary information.

I hear I need to do a downscaled version of Urumqi nuking yield from that Kun Lun mountain range nuke feat.
I would love for him to please elaborate on why it would be rela since meteors don't reach that speed and how crayon drawings from a child head is legit.

I swear if the blog puts Po in the 5-B because of a calc on discord I'll scream

maxresdefault.jpg

thoughts on this mu

(Credit to conner)

Sephiroth ends Twitter's bleach wank and that makes it a 10/10 in my book
I thought Bleach wank was over since Naruto vs Ichigo.

I would love for him to please elaborate on why it would be rela since meteors don't reach that speed and how crayon drawings from a child head is legit.

I swear if the blog puts Po in the 5-B because of a calc on discord I'll scream
@Animegx43 said,

In his memories "there are several lightning feats, twice from different users of a stolen technique called Jin Tian's Tempest, and magic lightning fired by the mage, Pang Ping. Not sure those are natural lightning - Jin Tian's should be. Pang Ping's, maybe not".

There is a "at least planet level, possibly universe level" claim from Jindiao on how he claims chi in KFP universe is a planet to universe thing.

The relativistic speed comes from hitting a meteor in deep space from Earth ground level. This is an assumption, not even appearing in the child's head. Which is debunked by me and Ant in another thread.

But since Lousy is the writer of the episode there is a chance "lousy" scaling and justification will determine the outcome.

Last edited:
What'd I mi-?
Hit vs Sakuya
Please God no...

Reimu in Smash
I wish... oh, I wish...

franchise thats popular but unlikely to be in DB
Define popular... I don't see most Tokusatsu for example - but those are huge in Japan. Kengan Ashura is sort of cult, but unless they go for a stomp and pit Ohma or Agito against Baki or Yujiro (because I highly doubt anyone heard of or even remember Air Master, Batuque, or Tenjo Tenge while Baki is one of the most popular martial arts anime). I'd also be surprised if Warhammer (Fantasy or 40K) or Warcraft get in at some point. Also, while Touhou is in that gray spot of popular and obscure... I don't see (or rather, would prefer it not arriving) to death battle anytime soon. Then again, Ben seems to be aware of Toriko and Hades from Saint Seiya was mentioned at one point, so I'd be pleasently surprised.

Also... I'm not sure for a sandbox game like Saint's Row, Sleeping Dogs, or GTA's chances... The Boss' weapon selection would lead to a fun episode if they tried and Trevor would be one of the better choices for a DB episode

Speaking of which, Thawn really gets the short end of the stick in versus debating. Literally everyone he gets requested to fight either has better opponents (Goku Black has Omega and Goetia while Terumi has Sinestro) or is just a generic matchup with basically only surface level connections (Most of his fights with other evil versions of characters, espesially speedsters).

Honestly, for all the shit I give it, Reverse-Flash vs Goku Black would be a great matchup if it wasn't for
  1. Omega vs Black and Zamasu vs Goetia having infinitely better connections
  2. The fact that it's another free win for DC

Speaking of which, Thawn really gets the short end of the stick in versus debating. Literally everyone he gets requested to fight either has better opponents (Goku Black has Omega and Goetia while Terumi has Sinestro) or is just a generic matchup with basically only surface level connections (Most of his fights with other evil versions of characters, espesially speedsters).

Honestly, for all the shit I give it, Reverse-Flash vs Goku Black would be a great matchup if it wasn't for
  1. Omega vs Black and Zamasu vs Goetia having infinitely better connections
  2. The fact that it's another free win for DC
Does GB even have one advantage that doesn’t get **** with Speed and haxs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back