• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210513-114031_Discord.jpg

Swan seems to like the idea of Hit vs Sakuya and made a TN for it
Oh no

Honestly... if the speculation about there being a bonus fighter for this DLC wave is true, I am fully expecting that to be Waluigi if I’m to be honest.
Waluigi's been teased and requested for so long that having him be the last DLC for ultimate would be extremely fitting.

It'd almost be like Samus vs Master Chief for this season of Death Battle. There's a hell of a lot of history there, even if some people don't like it.

Is Rayman really indie at this point?
If considering early fan Rayman game then yes.

Although if speculation got to Waluigi also who's not indie so Rayman here is also good to note. Probably because Rayman would be in Smash Crash wouldn't from one point I'm ok but from other, part of hype would gone.

Also that time when people could bet for Ninten as Ness's echo fighter.

If it's not DK, then it's probably Diddy
it could be more like Diddy but the problem is with same nose and hair. Model probably could be used same as we playing now for Diddy and Donkey so I still see those 2 issues aka hair and nose.
If it was DK and Diddy I believe you could see at least one nostril

Hair looks more like Rayman's since Diddy have Cap and he's "bald" and DK's hair is pretty round. While hair in picture is more like Rayman's style hair.

Oh yeah some bonus leaks I've seen which probably referring for Rayman for Smash:
1. One of Fan wrote letter about Rayman in Smash and Nintendo actually responded to it.
2. Sometime ago there was some deal with rights on Rayman (± same happened with Banjo)
3. Ubisoft had to change response of own "AI" when people talked about Rayman in smash.

it could be more like Diddy but the problem is with same nose and hair. Model probably could be used same as we playing now for Diddy and Donkey so I still see those 2 issues aka hair and nose.
If it was DK and Diddy I believe you could see at least one nostril

Hair looks more like Rayman's since Diddy have Cap and he's "bald" and DK's hair is pretty round. While hair in picture is more like Rayman's style hair.
Just as i said, hair and nose probably just got blurred because how ice works

Oh yeah some bonus leaks I've seen which probably referring for Rayman for Smash:
1. One of Fan wrote letter about Rayman in Smash and Nintendo actually responded to it.
2. Sometime ago there was some deal with rights on Rayman (± same happened with Banjo)
3. Ubisoft had to change response of own "AI" when people talked about Rayman in smash.
The fact that 3 Rayman characters were trophies in Smash 4, and the fact that he didn't become a Mii costume in Smash Ultimate when Rabbid and Altair did also seems suspicious.

Speaking of Rayman, what do you think the chances are he will show up on Death Battle?

Fun fact: Austin (Po's VA) said that Po is his favorite character of all time, feels good to have him in the episode as Po
Leon vs Frank and Ultron vs Sigma intensify

Well I heard lightning dodging Po and even relativistic Po something. Likely coming from some malignant interpretation from a feat which, while happening in the past, is overexaggerated as shown as visual scenes and such scenes are not even meant to be actual scenes just something in the mind of some amateurs who just heard about that feat. (Aka Black Tortoise meteor deflecting feat. And is said by Clockboxxer)
I mean I MAY accept interplanetary range and high hypersonic Black Tortoise at best but relativistic from a feat imagined out is too much.
(Oh boy Phantom Falcon @ G1 is the one suggesting Planet level Black Tortoise and I assume he took everything from a child's imagination legit and do all the calculations according to the shaky data if not blatantly imaginary information.)

How credible is HyperAnon as in VS debating? He says MHS+ Po from upscaling from Crane. (Oh sorry it is from @JJSliderman among us. At DeviantArt)

And where is the planet level Po justification coming from? Why do people keep saying Planet Po without a quote of source?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back