• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a new problem for K'un-Lun nuke feat: K'un-Lun =/ K'un-Lun Mountain. Therefore, threating to nuke K'un-Lun city =/ nuke K'un-Lun Mountain. 1) The result is like nuke most of PRC land because it's a round, which is too much for a mountain nuke. 2) A city in a mountain chain is likely much smaller than the whole mountain chain. 3) The villian may only be able to destroy the main and key part of K'un-Lun city. 4) The nuke,is suggested as "train", which may indicate that it won't like round nuke. 5) Even if the cal won't meet the challenge I said above, RL mountain chain won't be straight as the calc suggested. (forgive my broken grammar)

I caled it with a different apporoach. I used the RL Kun Lun height (max. 6 km), RL Kun Lun width (max. 200 km) and Marvel Kun Lun length (3000 km) I found that Kun Lun mountain is 1.8E15 m3.

Last edited:
Okay, here's something to think about: What's the most popular franchise you can think of that will probably never get into Death Battle?
Basically everything that isn't mainstream or that come outside the USA (or Europe), especially Anime/Manga series.

Lupin III, Devilman, The Guyver, Diebuster, Bastard!!, Medaka Box, Toriko, Vampire Hunter D and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are probably not going to appear in the near future, although i do hope to be wrong.

Basically everything that isn't mainstream or that come outside the USA (or Europe), especially Anime/Manga series.

Lupin III, Devilman, The Guyver, Diebuster, Bastard!!, Medaka Box, Toriko, Vampire Hunter D and Puella Magi Madoka Magica are probably not going to appear in the near future, although i do hope to be wrong.
Those in bold have some MU that could land them in

Medaka Box has the heroine Medaka for Rias from Highschool DXD, i seen MB debated decently often around
I mean, Medaka vs Rias can be very interesting if Amane is not in the way.

Lupin III, Vampire Hunter D and Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Those in bold have some MU that could land them in
I already hear
Lupin III vs Sly Cooper
Madoka Kaname vs Sailor Moon or Yuna Yuki or Sakura Kinomoto or any OP magical girl
D (Vampire Hunter D) vs Alucard (Castlevania)
More to come

Now, has anyone heard of say...
Senki Sessou Symohogear
Shukufuku no Campanella
Tottemo Lucky Man
She the Ultimate Weapon
Chimpui the Big Ear Rat
And many mecha anime (Valvrave, Majestic Prince, Gargantia, Buddy Complex, Fafner...)
(Fairly popular in Asia but I believe they are WHO members in the USA)
  • I still feel sad Monika vs Miyuki Sone is not getting much love despite DDLC is inspired by Totono
  • Despite Saitama vs Shiki Tohno is one matchup that Saitama wins few are wanting it simply because Shiki is a WHO member

Okay I know Ultimate Demon King, Wild Last Boss and Instant Death quite popular in VS community and I know there is at least one tier 0 in Umineko.

Last edited:

I could see madoka magica appearing in the future

I'll be honest. I doubt we'll get that many SMT reps (Also, Madoka vs Nanashi is very meh as an idea). Maybe like a couple not counting the Persona ones.

Speaking of Persona, the main MUs left for them are

Giorno vs Joker (I hate this MU and the research team also dislikes it. Prefer Joker vs Howard from Astral Chain myself)

Kira vs Adachi (Best Jojosona MU imho)

Some other MUs I think will likely happen in the future.

Mewtwo vs BlackWarGreymon (Kinda obvious. Funny how BWG used to stomp, but now Mewtwo stomps because BWG has no scaling to higher tiered stuff. Mewtwo I think is at minimum gonna be accepted as like Galaxy and Trillion C. Hopefully it's the last Pokemon vs Digi fight as all the others kinda just cater towards an obvious Digimon winner in a Poke vs Digi MU with the same song and dance being followed. Mewtwo vs BWG and Lucario vs Renamon being the main exceptions)

Beelzemon vs Bass.EXE (I know Ultraguy in particular likes this MU and likes Digimon vs Mega Man.EXE MUs in general. Prefer these than with Pokemon vs Digimon considering there's a lot more to go into with both series)

Jedah vs Hades/Zamasu/Lucemon/Darsh (He's gonna fight one of these four. Really hoping for Lucemon though as I want more Digimon MUs)

Saber vs Erza or Ky (I hate the Erza idea, but adore Saber vs Ky. Better than their alts imho as Jin vs Ky is just another BB vs GG with an obvious GG win. This fight can go either way depending on where you put Saber at)

Demitri vs Slayer (This is gonna happen at some point lol)

Terumi vs Someone (I hear Sinestro, but I dunno how popular that MU is)

If Superman were to get a runback, I wouldn't mind it being Karna from Fate.

At this point, I doubt we'll get Gilgamesh vs Doom unless they really want to bring Doom back again.

If Superman were to get a runback, I wouldn't mind it being Karna from Fate.
Please elaborate.
At this point, I doubt we'll get Gilgamesh vs Doom unless they really want to bring Doom back again.
If and when Doom gets into the MCU Death Battle will probably give him a runback. It'll also have been long enough since Lex vs Doom that it'd be pretty reasonable to use him again. Doom is also one of the most respected villains in comics and is considered a major enough villain by the Death Battle team that Lex vs Doom was considered the best option for Marvel vs DC.

Doom is set up pretty much perfectly to have a third Death Battle.

Mewtwo vs BlackWarGreymon (Kinda obvious. Funny how BWG used to stomp, but now Mewtwo stomps because BWG has no scaling to higher tiered stuff. Mewtwo I think is at minimum gonna be accepted as like Galaxy and Trillion C. Hopefully it's the last Pokemon vs Digi fight as all the others kinda just cater towards an obvious Digimon winner in a Poke vs Digi MU with the same song and dance being followed. Mewtwo vs BWG and Lucario vs Renamon being the main exceptions)
One of the reaserchers did something on that fight and had BWG stomped Mewtwo so don't expect a Pokemon W

Saber vs Erza
Definitely happening

Jedah vs Hades/Zamasu/Lucemon/Darsh
Hades is unlikely
Zamasu has Hades unironically
Lucemon is a possibility
Darsh is lol no by a longshot

Screenshot_20210513-114031_Discord.jpg

Swan seems to like the idea of Hit vs Sakuya and made a TN for it

One of the reaserchers did something on that fight and had BWG stomped Mewtwo so don't expect a Pokemon W
Well it also depends on when. Considering I know that Rainbow Rocket and all the shit from Gen 7 is something that can easily be considered.
Definitely happening
Much to my dismay.
Hades is unlikely
Zamasu has Hades unironically
Lucemon is a possibility
Darsh is lol no by a longshot
Personally rooting for Jedah vs Lucemon myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back