• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"May The Best Dragon Warrior Win"
E1SSra_XIAI80S_.jpg
EAVycgzXUAAIVrh.jpg

7089606-befunky-collage%20%282%29.jpg
unknown.png
EAVycg0WsAEyM-3.png

6b0c943a3ff1bc1d8de939304652c8ff09a2ffa9.png
b3a0d64b9123362a57ab065fbc6586919f81a17e.png

anything notable?
-They went into very long details on both of the mechs' abilities, pilots, AI and how certain wincons can and can't work in the context of the battle (i.e. Cooper, the pilot of BT, can't use his time travel ability against Jehuty as it's exclusive to the pilot, not the mech).
-They talked about how Titanfall is underappreciated and how Zone Of Enders is an awesome game.
-They joked about agreeing with certain "outcomes" with certain Death Battles.

I bet to Po.

According to the snack peak, Po has disadvantages in speed and possibly AP. However, giving that Po in his verse always "being ass-kicked first then ass-kicking opponents", I still have confident on Po.

For the current information of OST, the name suggests Po's victory (Force & Lighting) but I have doubt on the picture since I only see the yin yang and IF's headband. (But you can consider IF's helmet as mountain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back