• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You talked with them yourself? Also it is still bound to happen, Giorno was teased before when talking of over the top superpowers
Never said it wasn't happening. I just know that while they don't want to do it (less because they think the MU is shit, but moreso that GER is a pain in the ass) but it's also inevitable.

Screenshot_20210513-114031_Discord.jpg

Swan seems to like the idea of Hit vs Sakuya and made a TN for it
And what connections the two have? Aside for having time based powers.

Ironic given what matches they had in the past falling under shit category, this one has history and rivalry, also its not as hard as they think, unless they say that cuz Giorno has just his part for material and so its too short, making research hard like with asura
Really, GER is just time rewind. That’s about it. And Personas naturally have resistance to time Manip by just existing as seen with the Midnight Hour

Easily can say his most well known power is like trying to watch your favorite show episode till the end but he always makes you go to the start, the other is literally looping your death infinitely, easy
Well it depends on how they are gonna approach it. Especially considering that GER as a whole I hear is heavily debated so that might be another issue. But like I said, these aren't reasons that it won't happen as it is inevitable.

Well it depends on how they are gonna approach it. Especially considering that GER as a whole I hear is heavily debated so that might be another issue. But like I said, these aren't reasons that it won't happen as it is inevitable.
Only things heavily debated are his death loop if contact based or not and his speed

From what i saw at least on social media

Honestly, I'm not sure how anyone would think GER is contact based
I dunno, I might be stupid and not be getting it, but where does it imply that? I dont remember that
Prolly cuz the stand stats says it needs to hit you and the jojo a go go one says it even more precisely?....but here obviously they say its not in vs wiki cuz reasons

Edited

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back