• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ueqruf0a1zf61.jpg

This MU is wanted by the Researchers

... what's the theme exactly?
Why Catwoman and Raditz, is that actually a matchup or are you just using an example?
example

Just an example, catwoman is a "street level" dc hero while raditz is from a race of planet butsters so it's clearly a massive stomp and the fact that it's less of a stomp them Omni-man and Homelander makes it clear how dumb a fight is. Also I find the connections between the characters kinda shit to, like aside from "Le Superman but evil" and both have adaptations on Amazon they're not even similar at all.

Just an example, catwoman is a "street level" dc hero while raditz is from a race of planet butsters so it's clearly a massive stomp and the fact that it's less of a stomp them Omni-man and Homelander makes it clear how dumb a fight is. Also I find the connections between the characters kinda shit to, like aside from "Le Superman but evil" and both have adaptations on Amazon they're not even similar at all.
And worse still, Homelander has Brightburn and this matchup has better connections than Homelander vs Omni-man. Now this is the issue.

For now,
Root for IF, but now bet on Po.
I have a reason to say so despite some of my own calculations say that IF should win.
Ultimately
  • it is what the Death Battle crew members buy that decides
  • Lousy writes the script
  • one to two of the G1 bloggers really buy Po should win and they would believe in planet relativistic Po rather than multiverse nanosecond or just country relativistic IF. And the past record from the G1 bloggers are not bad. Except for Hulk vs Broly. Except for Heihachi vs Geese. Maybe for more matchups.

ueqruf0a1zf61.jpg

This MU is wanted by the Researchers
Cringe
Sociopathic Superman substitutes who are false heroes, terrible fathers, abusers of their own superhero teams and stars of gory Amazon adaptations. There have been worse ideas for both.

Sociopathic Superman substitutes who are false heroes, terrible fathers, abusers of their own superhero teams and stars of gory Amazon adaptations. There have been worse ideas for both.
They also have better matches, Someone said Bright Burn Vs Homelander earlier and I personally think that Omni-man Vs Injustic Superman is both much more fair and thematic. Also is Omni-man really that Sociopathic?

Brightburn vs Homelander has no connections besides evil Superman, they are completely different in narrative. Nolan considers humanity as worthless ants, slaughtered them en masse to prove his point, and then could not mentally grasp why his son did not want to do the same to all his friends while beating him bloody

Brightburn vs Homelander has no connections besides evil Superman, they are completely different in narrative.
Two evil superman who are driven crazy from forces outside of their control (Alien shit for Bright burn and Black Nior for Homelander) turning them into homicidal maniacs. Both desire to be heroes but loose their way. Also they have a famous moment involving a plane.
Nolan considers humanity as worthless ants, slaughtered them en masse to prove his point, and then could not mentally grasp why his son did not want to do the same to all his friends while beating him bloody
From what I've hear doesn't he then just go into space and changes sides or whatever.

And worse still, Homelander has Brightburn and this matchup has better connections than Homelander vs Omni-man. Now this is the issue.

For now,
Root for IF, but now bet on Po.
I have a reason to say so despite some of my own calculations say that IF should win.
Ultimately
  • it is what the Death Battle crew members buy that decides
  • Lousy writes the script
  • one to two of the G1 bloggers really buy Po should win and they would believe in planet relativistic Po rather than multiverse nanosecond or just country relativistic IF. And the past record from the G1 bloggers are not bad. Except for Hulk vs Broly. Except for Heihachi vs Geese. Maybe for more matchups.
But none of the planet calc were right tho, they just highball a feat that realistically shouldn’t be at that range. And looking at this fight it’s a lot closer that it is but Rela Po? Really? Come on I can’t be the only person here questioning all the calcs these guys do.

Actually, no, seriously, Asimov vs Omni-Man.

I think I explained this matchup before, but nobody really saw it since there was spoilers. Well the plot twist involving Asimov is almost six years old and everyone knows the twist with Omni-Man so whatever.

• Both are the fathers to the main protagonists (Omni-Man being Invincible's literal father, and Asimov being pretty much the one who raised Gunvolt when he never knew his actual parents)​
  • Both are superhuman beings with plans to conquer the world for the sake of those like them (Omni-Man wants to conquer Earth for the Viltrumite empire, while Asimov wants to create a world without humans for the sake of Adepts)​
  • Although they genuinely care about their sons, they're willing to kill them if they become a threat to their plans (Asimov more so than Omni-Man, of course). They also both are willing to replace them (Asimov actually does this in the iX timeline while Omni-Man mentions it, albeit while enraged)​
  • Both have a generally low opinion on humanity, Omni-Man seeing humans as ants and Asimov hating them outright due to both the cruel experiments performed on him and a sense of superiority.​
  • Despite this both have a seemingly (at least to an extent) genuine relationship with a human woman (Although weather or not Asimov genuinely cares about Moniqua is up in the air and is never elaborated on)​
Even though Omni-Man's Planet level apparently isn't valid since he only destroyed the core of a planet, he's still probably way above Asimov and also speedblitzes him due to being MFTL+. Still, Asimov's next best matchup is Palpitine and Omni-Man's next best matchup (to my knowledge) is Homelander, so I'd say this is a pretty good match.

I'm serious about thinking Omniman Vs Injustice Superman is the best fight for Omniman
  • Both are the “Le Superman but Evil” trope
  • Both are one of the last of a hyper advanced races of aliens and are sent to earth
  • Both were once seen as the greatest heroes of their respected earths
  • Both have a major moment where they switch sides (though in opposite way)
  • Both have aspirations to take over earth and turn it into a “utopia”
  • Both kill former allies to further their plans
  • Both go into exile for a time (Superman is forced into it while Omniman does it on his own)
  • Both have teenage relatives who are unaware of their true motives
  • Both teen relatives “betray” them when they learn the truth and ends up fighting them
Also both have planet busters feats with MFTL+ speed so not a stomp.

League in DB sounds strange, probably because we haven't had it before. Its possible since we had two PC game characters like Scout and Tracer
I don’t think it would be that weird, they usually introduce new IP’s or mediums in every season. Hell, Biff Weed on YouTube said that the day we get an animated film character on DB is the day the sun explodes, and here we are with Po.

Aw crap dude, our sun's gonna explode

Also I dont know, league in DB just sounds off to me
Our sun has mini explosions every day so yeah. As long as it is not a supernova which turns into a black hole.

12 hours later and we will have the G1 prediction blog. Looking at how people want Iron Fist and Weekly and myself to die I really wonder if Iron Fist won this battle it would turn out into a bigger view count and a badder like-dislike ratio and maybe this is what Rooster Teeth secretly wants.

If the the battle between Kai and Oogway really "shake the Earth", then it applies a blog which Injustice Superman profile has the link to this blog. Still Li Li Shi is far durable than him since Li Li Shi tanked a nuclear explosion which shake the whole solar system.

Fun fact: The Spital Realm is originally planned to contain stars and galaxies but the team later abandomed the idea. If they held the concept then Po can be Tier 4.

I found a new problem for K'un-Lun nuke feat: K'un-Lun =/ K'un-Lun Mountain. Therefore, threating to nuke K'un-Lun city =/ nuke K'un-Lun Mountain. 1) The result is like nuke most of PRC land because it's a round, which is too much for a mountain nuke. 2) A city in a mountain chain is likely much smaller than the whole mountain chain. 3) The villian may only be able to destroy the main and key part of K'un-Lun city. 4) The nuke,is suggested as "train", which may indicate that it won't like round nuke. 5) Even if the cal won't meet the challenge I said above, RL mountain chain won't be straight as the calc suggested. (forgive my broken grammar)

I caled it with a different apporoach. I used the RL Kun Lun height (max. 6 km), RL Kun Lun width (max. 200 km) and Marvel Kun Lun length (3000 km) I found that Kun Lun mountain is 1.8E15 m3.
Data source? Link? Please provide thanks.

Our sun has mini explosions every day so yeah. As long as it is not a supernova which turns into a black hole.

12 hours later and we will have the G1 prediction blog. Looking at how people want Iron Fist and Weekly and myself to die I really wonder if Iron Fist won this battle it would turn out into a bigger view count and a badder like-dislike ratio and maybe this is what Rooster Teeth secretly wants.

Data source? Link? Please provide thanks.
If the thing you are asking is the battle between Kai and Oggway, it is in KFP3.

If it is for the RL Kun Lun, here is the basic data from the website of Chinese Academy of Science: http://www.igsnrr.ac.cn/kxcb/dlyzykpyd/zgdl/zgdm/200704/t20070424_2154866.html (You may need a translator)

Last edited:
Its weird how its never ven considered despite being the largest onlin game in the world and having a TON of lor to work with
League in DB definitely seems like it wouldn't be that hard. League has plenty of promotional material for direct feats and scaling, and then you throw in gameplay for more abilities. It's pretty much Overwatch in terms of Versus Debating.

Although IIRC League can get really overpowered at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back