• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather 3-D, but I can see a kickass 2-D fight. Although they'd have to compete with OMM on that front.
for 3D models Madara has these
apps.55888.13931342212942945.51a5df52-866d-4956-85ba-0fb95b8b023e.bfab0a48-86f8-420e-91d2-d9badd40106a
18104acfc797df0f080d966e2b9aa979.png

aizen has only his Jump Force model
1027140293_SosukeAizenArt(JumpForce).jpg.ceb9b21d597b8c7d5f88c4602622ac93.jpg

they may need to go custom for it then again idk how could they structure it

What’s a Battle Royal that you guys would like to see? For me personally, it’s a Link Battle Royal or a Video Game Jester Battle Royal (Marx vs Jevil vs Dimentio vs Clownpiece)
Fortnite Battle Royale
Don't really have one that I would like to see but seeing a Spider-Man's Sinister Six Battle Royale would be interesting.

Honestly, all of this talk of Madara and Aizen makes me want another Shonen jump fighting game
Maybe like in a style of a MVC 2D fast paced fighter.

for 3D models Madara has these

apps.55888.13931342212942945.51a5df52-866d-4956-85ba-0fb95b8b023e.bfab0a48-86f8-420e-91d2-d9badd40106a

18104acfc797df0f080d966e2b9aa979.png

aizen has only his Jump Force model

1027140293_SosukeAizenArt(JumpForce).jpg.ceb9b21d597b8c7d5f88c4602622ac93.jpg

they may need to go custom for it then again idk how could they structure it
Well a 3d model may actually help differentiate and add view clicks.

Nah, hee ho would fight pikachu, I’m betting on it
Close connections?

I’ve seen more requests for Jack Frost to fight Cirno. Hee wins because of SMT scaling I believe hoo. Though not sure if Cirno’s immortality will prevent him from getting the win.
SMT Jack Frost can incapacitate Cirno by sealing or corruption and others right?

Out of a random mind I wonder if Aqua (Konosuba) will fight Carina Veritti (Shukufuku no Campanella) instead of Cirno.
(Both are blue-themed female protagonist of the group in their respective verse.
Both are low key buffoonish yet shown as clumsy from time to time.
Both are interested in the male protagonists.
Both can use magic in a medieval Europe fashioned isekai.)
(Verdict? I am saying Carina can "compete" for the weakest witch in fiction.)

Last edited:
RWBY x Justice League Issue No. 1 is available in stores everywhere today! Will you be picking up the original cover and the variant cover?

On sale online too

Oh ny

Probably later, because they aren't using the main JL but rather versions of the characters from RWBY where the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman are hunters/huntresses and Batman is a Faunus
So, now Superman and Wonder Woman are the humans and Batman's the non human.

How the tables have turned.

I still can't believe this crossover happened but I'm honestly happy about it

Haven’t read it but now I wonder who will be the 4th Leaguer to round out a four man team?
Flash and Green Lantern probably won't be happening because bringing the Speed Force or Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum to RWBY would be an absolute nightmare.

Aquaman actually seems the most likely, since it's not like he needs The Clear/The Blue to function as a character.

True, but admittedly I find it a bit of a waste to go through the trouble of getting a crossover in gear with DC and not use the main heroes we all know and love
Personally, I prefer changing the characters to fit the crossover better. It actually something new and interesting rather than just a crossover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back