• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flash and Green Lantern probably won't be happening because bringing the Speed Force or Emotional Electromagnetic Spectrum to RWBY would be an absolute nightmare.

Aquaman actually seems the most likely, since it's not like he needs The Clear/The Blue to function as a character.

Obvious second Half fights
dd1gu91-c1971750-a0ec-4606-94db-1ebea8624a7d.png
de737ej-01648dfd-e839-4e67-875e-cc02835a5684.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

It being from one game does not mean he never used it, this is peak moving goal post, with his speed advantage he would eventually use it, plus immeasurable doesn't come from scaling as well, so he is infinitly faster than her, since he gets from a feat of his (fighting and dodging Solaris temporal attacks)

It being from one game does not mean he never used it, this is peak moving goal post, with his speed advantage he would eventually use it,
I didnt say he never usd it, said he wouldnt use it, its not something he would use in character as he hasnt shown the willingness to use it even against people who were beating him and threatening th world/universe
plus immeasurable doesn't come from scaling as well, so he is infinitly faster than her, since he gets from a feat of his (fighting and dodging Solaris temporal attacks)
That would be scaling actually as it comes from fighting someone else

I didnt say he never usd it, said he wouldnt use it, its not something he would use in character as he hasnt shown the willingness to use it even against people who were beating him and threatening th world/universe

Cool, your waifu could beat Shadow in Season 1 of Death Battle. Now can we stop talking about what-ifs?

Probably later, because they aren't using the main JL but rather versions of the characters from RWBY where the likes of Superman and Wonder Woman are hunters/huntresses and Batman is a Faunus
Oh thank god...I was worried my meme was in peril. I'd need to bring in shadey wank to get Mikasa any higher if they got DC scaling...

Yes I will die on this joke hill, this Death Battle doesn't interest me without nonsense being shoveled in

Straight up lying huh?
Other than Chaos Rift which he has never actually used
You literally said he never used it, don't lie to my face so blatantly, it's extremely rude, about the other half of your statment, he didn't use against them because he didn't need to, he won without it, right?
No, because Shadow isn't immeasurable simply because Solaris is, but because of his feats in the battle itself

Madara vs Aizen is decently close IMO. Both are 5-B with FTL feats they scale upwards from, though Madara's got slight advantages in that regard. Hax-wise they've both got stuff, but Madara has better counters to Aizen's hax than vice versa, and is more versatile to counteract Aizen's greater experience
Thousands of years of experience is really hard to counter, i don't think a overconfident madara could counter that. Though it does depend which madara they use. Imo they most likely would give madara the rinnegan and that's it.

Last edited:
So, now Superman and Wonder Woman are the humans and Batman's the non human.

How the tables have turned.

I still can't believe this crossover happened but I'm honestly happy about it
And we have Tier 8 Justice League. Naisu. Let's have Tier 8 FFVII and have Yang legit defeat Tifa already.

The key question is depending on how Madara and Aizen compare with Kaguya Ōtsutsuki and Yhwach respectively.
Trust me this question will be brought out in the post-analysis section.

Mikasa's preview will be out soon.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I hate it when Rooster Teeth has hits and misses when the staff members know that some movies and games are to be out and that will be excellent timing to promote some good matchups. They missed to bring on time Shulk vs Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII), Scarlet Witch (Marvel Comics) vs Zatanna (Post-Crisis) or Vision (Marvel Comics) vs Red Tornado (Post-Crisis) but hit it on Heihachi Mishima vs Geese Howard and Blake Belladonna vs Mikasa Ackerman.

Raven vs Marceline

Ben mentioned Raven (even in Teen Titans incarnation) tags in combat speed against Kid Flash who ran from California to France and back in 0.33 seconds.
Is Marceline moving faster than a camera "FTL"?

Sneak Peek.

Mikasa is evacuating an area when Blake is reading alone.

And... With lyrics... Female vocals...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back