• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the ends as I know G1 had Heihachi at like Mountain+ due to the JACK feat and Geese was like, Island. Of course this didn't account for scaling chains and multipliers so you're likely right.
No offence on G1, but they thought Multi Continental Geese is a thing and by their logic he would solo SF and Tekken by what they thought of the two verses stats vs Geese stats

Let alone on Lobo vs Ghost Rider saying Lobo scales to the supes with sun dipping amp that took forger, as for Heiheese they used naruto forums calcs for Geese, which both KOF and SF got downgraded from and were said not to be reliable, as well as overrated his speed, Tekken has feats to actually argue for that much they gave him

Also Jack 6 would be a mid tier in the verse, Heihachi a top tier in base, mid tiers are said to be no match for a top tier, even when the top tier holds back a little, meanwhile a high tier at best keeps up with a casual top tier, a high tier also shown when they dont wanna fight for real with a mid tier they are still beating them with little effort

Heihachi beats squads of Jack 6, so go figure the scaling chain and difference in power between them, let alone with multiplier into this too

Either way, moving on from HeiGeese

I do know that Madarizen has like a 98% chance of coming out this season. Like I highly doubt it won't be. It could be like the last episode before the mid season break or near the end. We'll have to see on that one. Honestly, there are so many options and at this point, I'm just waiting for next time so that I might have something of note to contribute to a discussion on the battle.

Yeah, but that was a couple years ago. Clearly no one considered that here. Kinda unfair to judge them for past shit when recent shit show that they don't agree with that. By what was done recently, Geese was only Island.
Still doesnt change the stats presented on the blog tho, let alone what was taken in consideration to them both regardless, their opinion but wouldnt take them for granted

Still doesnt change the stats presented on the blog tho, let alone what was taken in consideration to them both regardless, their opinion but wouldnt take them for granted
Yeah, but that shouldn't be held against them when ideas of stats change all the time. What one person accepts will be different from what another person accepts. Your stats are no more "objective" than theirs as Vs debating is subjective. Not to mention this ignores that not all members of G1 are the same as they were back then and so it could have been a completely different person. You're letting something one person said reflect the entire group.

Hold them up to what they see the stats as nowadays and not what they were in the past. They blatantly have different opinions on where KoF stands now then they did during Ryu vs Jin.

I dont really look at the names of the members nor will i remember them if i did (G1 im talking about), also zephyros has said it before they pretty much all believed multi continental geese way long before the match got announced officially and brought it up as a reason

Stats are subjective, but they still relied on outdated stuff like i mentioned already, thats the equivalent of using for DBS stuff from a time when tier 3 was not accepted, to the present and argue if goku for example wins or not against his opponent, also the speed which was questionable

I dont really look at the names of the members nor will i remember them if i did (G1 im talking about), also zephyros has said it before they pretty much all believed multi continental geese way long before the match got announced officially and brought it up as a reason

Stats are subjective, but they still relied on outdated stuff like i mentioned already, thats the equivalent of using for DBS stuff from a time when tier 3 was not accepted, to the present and argue if goku for example wins or not against his opponent, also the speed which was questionable
When the **** did i say that

And they clearly don't think that now, so why are you still stuck on the fact that they once accepted it when they clearly do not now?

Yes, but a lot of those calcs were also recently done by Phantom during the time HeiGeese was announced. Island level came from a recent calc. How do I know? If the blog was any indication, I was there discussing the fight with them. Now whether they linked older stuff in their as well I cannot say and even then, I'd like to know what these outdated feats were and where they were officially stated to be outdated.

Either way, moving on from HeiGeese

I do know that Madarizen has like a 98% chance of coming out this season. Like I highly doubt it won't be. It could be like the last episode before the mid season break or near the end. We'll have to see on that one. Honestly, there are so many options and at this point, I'm just waiting for next time so that I might have something of note to contribute to a discussion on the battle.
Same I'm just waiting for the next fight

When the **** did i say that
When you said Geese has a 500 petatons feat.....when i started to join these threads of DB talks....

And they clearly don't think that now, so why are you still stuck on the fact that they once accepted it when they clearly do not now?

Yes, but a lot of those calcs were also recently done by Phantom during the time HeiGeese was announced. Island level came from a recent calc. How do I know? If the blog was any indication, I was there discussing the fight with them. Now whether they linked older stuff in their as well I cannot say and even then, I'd like to know what these outdated feats were and where they were officially stated to be outdated.
With or without that thing, Geese was still overrated, few calcs came up new as being used in the episode

Also remember 6-C Verse and Orochi and High 7-A alpha 2 Akuma from the naruto forums? Yeah CRT were made of them, in either one they got questioned as being inflated and not really accepted, which resulted in big downgrades, those are two big ones i remember about

With or without that thing, Geese was still overrated, few calcs came up new as being used in the episode

Also remember 6-C Verse and Orochi and High 7-A alpha 2 Akuma from the naruto forums? Yeah CRT were made of them, in either one they got questioned as being inflated and not really accepted, which resulted in big downgrades, those are two big ones i remember about
How was he overrated in the blog, we merely used the calcs we had when made him Island level. So at this point, it's just a matter of your opinion. Whether it was used in the episode matters not to whether we used it in our blog.

Why do those matter when new calcs were made. The blog didn't even bother with Naruto Forums. The 6-C feats were calced during the duration of the episode so I don't see why NarutoForums is relevant.

Hoping it is something interesting at least. I am thinking it could be Steven vs Star.
same
at least a discussion can be made
How was he overrated in the blog, we merely used the calcs we had when made him Island level. So at this point, it's just a matter of your opinion. Whether it was used in the episode matters not to whether we used it in our blog.

Why do those matter when new calcs were made. The blog didn't even bother with Naruto Forums. The 6-C feats were calced during the duration of the episode so I don't see why NarutoForums is relevant.
who cares
Heihachi won anyways we don't need to be talking about this

What’s a Battle Royal that you guys would like to see? For me personally, it’s a Link Battle Royal or a Video Game Jester Battle Royal (Marx vs Jevil vs Dimentio vs Clownpiece)
Link BR
so here are the MU i could see for the last three episodes

ddyk1ny-0769d304-f1ca-4cf8-8b4d-897632962aa6.jpg
dbbdgwj-17dfae9e-e7d1-4c45-96db-f38b3def15b1.jpg
dd6md2h-6b4da5cf-7f81-4051-8c91-688506df7d6f.jpg
dedb6hq-5808be29-c2d9-4174-8b2a-715b2807d253.jpg
dbfdjmc-f7a3b06d-af7a-4e54-9470-e2e4fa09c849.jpg

What’s a Battle Royal that you guys would like to see? For me personally, it’s a Link Battle Royal or a Video Game Jester Battle Royal (Marx vs Jevil vs Dimentio vs Clownpiece)
Xeno Battle Royale. Fei Fong Wong vs. KOS-MOS vs. Shulk vs. Elma vs. Rex and Pyra. Apparently it's a stomp for Fei or KOS-MOS, but honestly I just like the idea.

Also, if they did a Video Game Mascot Battle Royale, who would they include? I figured Mario, Sonic, and Crash, but is there anybody else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back