• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death Battle always looks for matchups with thematic connections anyways, even if the match is completely one sided.
This
There are stomps that can be fun. There are stomps that are not fun. This is the difference.
while true however Giorno vs Joker can actually be fun so i don't see this being the case here
Same can be said of doom vs lex, ryuko vs shadow, etc

You saying "hurr durr its a stomp, it is bad" is literally your only argument lmao
^

d9aqwgf-1408f5d1-292a-4caf-b3c3-92f9ba9e47e3.png

I've been reading some of the chapters of the manga, and I'd like to see Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo appear and fight Axe Cop or some other gag character

Incorrect.
Based on your personal opinion? Typical
Lex has 90 years of comic book history and could easily pull something out of his ass that your average guy wouldn't know about.
You act like Doom doesnt have decades of history too, being the villain to one of the most famous teams in marvel

And literally no one saw doom lose against lex, even here, let alone was good cuz the animation was done great, else anybody would have preffered Gil vs Doom
While Shadow does stomp in Ryuko vs Shadow, Ryuko's incredibly regeneration at least lets Weekly claim that Ryuko actually stomps there be a discussion.
And none in here took weekly words seriously if you didnt saw the comments on his adress received about it and even then a tier 2 character with a huge speed gap and several haxes having trouble with that level of regen is meaning nothing, unless shadow was actually on a more closer level to her
Joker has a single game and Giorno has 1/8th of a Manga series. The question isn't "Who would win?", the question is "Can Joker bypass this one specific ability?". Not to mention, no matter what end you go off of, Giorno dosn't have a win condition.
That is up to DB, unless you think they believe in tier 1 persona, even with comic characters like beyonder they just capped at multiversal power at best

And none in here took weekly words seriously if you didnt saw the comments on his adress received about it and even then a tier 2 character with a huge speed gap and several haxes having trouble with that level of regen is meaning nothing, unless shadow was actually on a more closer level to her
^This
That is up to DB, unless you think they believe in tier 1 persona, even with comic characters like beyonder they just capped at multiversal power at best
They never use dimensional tiering. The highest they have ever scaled a character was True Form Darkseid, and that was Multiversal+ iirc. (If I’m wrong, please feel free to correct me).

d9aqwgf-1408f5d1-292a-4caf-b3c3-92f9ba9e47e3.png

I've been reading some of the chapters of the manga, and I'd like to see Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo appear and fight Axe Cop or some other gag character
I cannot even properly view the image.

Based on your personal opinion? Typical
Everyone has one's own opinion. Just some opinions are backed by facts while some are backed by false blind beliefs.

You act like Doom doesnt have decades of history too, being the villain to one of the most famous teams in marvel
And literally no one saw doom lose against lex, even here, let alone was good cuz the animation was done great, else anybody would have preffered Gil vs Doom
The point is both Luthor and Doom can actually bust out some weapons or feats of surprise. There can be debates even if the outcome can ultimately be stompy.
And the animation department is a separate department. They have their duties to make every matchup into an interesting fight. This is separate from whether a matchup is good or not. Theoretically they can animate a shitty matchup into hood fights. Just the matchup is still shitty.

Then again, the debate value is still there. Until they say KLK IF is non canon and happens in a dream.
Not to mention there are spite matchups where the audience want a character to win or another character to die no matter what.

The time they accept dimension tiering does not first come from Thanos vs Darkseid, but from Screwattack Top 10 OP US comic book character something, when the Mister Mxyzptlk the 5th dimensional imp teaches us what even a 5th dimensional imp and therefore dimensional tiering is.

Incorrect.

Lex has 90 years of comic book history and could easily pull something out of his ass that your average guy wouldn't know about.

While Shadow does stomp in Ryuko vs Shadow, Ryuko's incredibly regeneration at least lets Weekly claim that Ryuko actually stomps there be a discussion.

Joker has a single game and Giorno has 1/8th of a Manga series. The question isn't "Who would win?", the question is "Can Joker bypass this one specific ability?". Not to mention, no matter what end you go off of, Giorno dosn't have a win condition.
You're forgetting that there is one important part of this debate

It stops the giorno wankers

Iirc true darkseid death by them collapses the multiverse, base was easily universal for them

Even with busted characters like archie sonic and beyonder, infinite speed (which was questionable or non sensical to them) and multiversal power was the best stuff they brought up in matches so far

Everyone has one's own opinion. Just some opinions are backed by facts while some are backed by false blind beliefs.
And he fits like a glove to the latter one
The point is both Luthor and Doom can actually bust out some weapons or feats of surprise. There can be debates even if the outcome can ultimately be stompy.
And the animation department is a separate department. They have their duties to make every matchup into an interesting fight. This is separate from whether a matchup is good or not. Theoretically they can animate a shitty matchup into hood fights. Just the matchup is still shitty.
Once again no one believed Doom loses, even casuals thought doom wins even before looking at the video, some like maxoffewtrades (former DB researcher) said like the same, he even pointed out Lex vs Doomsday scan they showed its not as they presented, Doomsday having wrecked him moments later

Any stomp match is bad cuz its very one sided by this logic, even the ones we all wanna see cuz they got history between them and was done before other medias

All eps of this season are stomps yet did we now called them bad when airing?
Then again, the debate value is still there. Until they say KLK IF is non canon and happens in a dream.
Not to mention there are spite matchups where the audience want a character to win or another character to die no matter what.
They said that game is non canon and even in notes of that researcher opinion on it, also the regen thing is an argument for opponents around her level or weaker, not one who massively stomps even with handicaps on him
The time they accept dimension tiering does not first come from Thanos vs Darkseid, but from Screwattack Top 10 OP US comic book character something, when the Mister Mxyzptlk the 5th dimensional imp teaches us what even a 5th dimensional imp and therefore dimensional tiering is.
They didnt have any combatant above what stats i mentioned earlier

all 4 soon to be 5 fights are stomps this season
Yoda vs Mickey-Mickey at his peak could be argue to be universal and even without he solidly stomps yoda
Shadow vs Ryuko-Shadow stomps in base even if you Gave Ryuko IF Feats we're talking baseline Universal vs High End Universal-Low Multiversal Shadow who stills many ways to end her
LexDoom-Doom shuts Lex hard,Lex record against DC Heralds been been weak while Doom record against them been solid/decent along with having Hax that lex has no counters for even from a casual standpoint Doom>Tony>Lex
Heihachi vs Geese-the closest fight this season and even then it still a stomp for Heihachi with composites scales higher than Geese and without them Geese dies even Harder
Blake vs Mikasa-Blake literally inly needs Weiss stats from season 6 and that would be enough to stomp mikasa

btw compared to the Heigeese, Blakasa has very little hype lol

What do you think is after Blakasa?
if ya talking here? because no one gives a shit about either character or the MU itself given Blake pretty much takes it while Heigeese was a long requested fight
for the next fight my guesses are
Star vs Steven
a Marvel vs DC Fight
Madara vs Azien
Hopefully something like Alex vs Cole.
i dont see them doing the fight yet not at least until the mid season finale or second half

for instance of my previous comment.
Obi Wan vs Kakashi: May the 4-th be with you
Megazord vs Voltron: IIRC Important date for Power Rangers
Tails vs Luigi: I believe Luigi day.
Hulk vs Broly: Day related to Stan Lee
Deadpool vs Pinkie pie: litteraly birthday of Deadpool
And etc.

Canonically its a stomp in Heihachi favor

Even with non canon, Geese still doesnt close the gap enough to make up for it at the end of the day,

If you wanna go by crossovers and such, Heihachi battled playstation mascots and faced many of Capcom characters in 3 games
Depends on the ends as I know G1 had Heihachi at like Mountain+ due to the JACK feat and Geese was like, Island. Of course this didn't account for scaling chains and multipliers so you're likely right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back