• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

dhOFM91.png
i4ZpBS5.png

Plus we have our Oozaru Toei Vegeta at Large Star Level so we could easily get SSJ Bardock past that
but we also dont buy the trillions feat for First Form Frieza tiers so he'd just get blitzed by the billions c feat by our standards, which at that point Nolan can just drag him into a star

but we also dont buy the trillions feat for First Form Frieza tiers so he'd just get blitzed by the billions c feat by our standards, which at that point Nolan can just drag him into a star
Okay than that's us being stupid. Goku between the power level of 8,000 and 90,000 performed that feat. A SSJ Bardock is 500k+. And Oozaru Vegeta is 180,000. Us not giving those tiers trillions cc is an indictment on this site

Even then, Bardock could survive being in a star given AP=Dura in DB most of the time, and giving him Oozaru Vegeta scaling puts him at Large Star

Okay than that's us being stupid. Goku between the power level of 8,000 and 90,000 performed that feat. A SSJ Bardock is 500k+. And Oozaru Vegeta is 180,000. Us not giving those tiers trillions cc is an indictment on this site

Even then, Bardock could survive being in a star given AP=Dura in DB most of the time, and giving him Oozaru Vegeta scaling puts him at Large Star
Stronger characters like Cooler or BROLY straight up get nuked by getting put in the sun, DB Toei characters get ******* destroyed by the Sun's heat.

and tbh the trillions C feat is kinda outlierish anyways due to how huge the jump is, in fact VSBW has it only at millions here which is crazy (shocked no one has recalced that since namek goku tiers can blatantly scale to it)

I think some hearsay said it was King Vegeta feat x SSJ1 50 Multiplier for Bardock.
Stronger characters like Cooler or BROLY straight up get nuked by getting put in the sun, DB Toei characters get ******* destroyed by the Sun's heat.

and tbh the trillions C feat is kinda outlierish anyways due to how huge the jump is, in fact VSBW has it only at millions here which is crazy (shocked no one has recalced that since namek goku tiers can blatantly scale to it)
You can make arguments its the blast themselves that do most of the damage. The 'but the sun' thing have been bunk arguements for years. Plus Toei has much more feats that put characters on a consistently higher level

As for the speed feat being outlier, I dunno, if it's an outlier then Omni man getting star scaling is most definitely an outlier. Can't have it both ways

Anyone else more excited for next time than now? I’ll probs still watch the episode but still more hyped for the next time if rumors are true

You can make arguments its the blast themselves that do most of the damage. The 'but the sun' thing have been bunk arguements for years. Plus Toei has much more feats that put characters on a consistently higher level

As for the speed feat being outlier, I dunno, if it's an outlier then Omni man getting star scaling is most definitely an outlier. Can't have it both ways
You can see Cooler start freaking out about getting close to the sun, he wasn't worried about the blast pretty blatantly

Star for Omni Man is bullshit though, I agree every Sun Disk calc gets multi cont-planet so I have no idea how they got that high, we'll have to see in the ep. I thought something from Tech Jacket's comics would be something that'd save Nolan here if anything

You can see Cooler start freaking out about getting close to the sun, he wasn't worried about the blast pretty blatantly

Star for Omni Man is bullshit though, I agree every Sun Disk calc gets multi cont-planet so I have no idea how they got that high, we'll have to see in the ep. I thought something from Tech Jacket's comics would be something that'd save Nolan here if anything

Well then the sun in Dragon Ball is insanely durable/strong because it lights up the whole ass solar system when the Kamehameha hits and is just fine afterwards. Like it went ******* supernova and walked it off

Well then the sun in Dragon Ball is insanely durable/strong because it lights up the whole ass solar system when the Kamehameha hits and is just fine afterwards. Like it went ******* supernova and walked it off
Yeah the sun probably has a higher body count than Goku does in toei, either way Nolandock has always been about if Nolan took speed or not; if he doesn't blitz Bardock will just overpower due to being a saiyan and win

tbh I can kinda get not actually scaling SS Bardock to the destruction of Vegeta. Like yeah in terms of power level he'd be near first form Frieza but even small differences in power level can have massive AP gaps (Look at what Vegeta with a pl of 24,000 did to Dordoria who had a pl of 22,000). I can see the reasoning being that even if it's only slightly lower his power level doesn't mean he actually scales to Frieza. Power levels are super weird and inconsistent like that.

Granted it takes a lot to make the sun disk even remotely close to King Vegeta's feat in the first place so 1st form Frieza scaling shouldn't be needed anyway.

tbh I can kinda get not actually scaling SS Bardock to the destruction of Vegeta. Like yeah in terms of power level he'd be near first form Frieza but even small differences in power level can have massive AP gaps (Look at what Vegeta with a pl of 24,000 did to Dordoria who had a pl of 22,000). I can see the reasoning being that even if it's only slightly lower his power level doesn't mean he actually scales to Frieza. Power levels are super weird and inconsistent like that.

Granted it takes a lot to make the sun disk even remotely close to King Vegeta's feat in the first place so 1st form Frieza scaling shouldn't be needed anyway.
VSBW has abandoned power level scaling, but those who still use it just say the numbers get more linear the higher they get, which is a fair arguement. Either way King Vegeta's feat puts Bardock in the same ballpark anyway

Even then, you can make an arguement Bardock got a zenkai that put him over 530k with SS applied

Back