• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DEATH BATTLE! Discussion Thread (2024–2025) (All-time Death Battle Spoilers Alert)

He's gonna fight Twilight and beg for his life smh. Gonna be out there looking like this

d0en60f7pb8a1.jpg
I mean Twighlight by herself < Discord < Bill < a house
Idk about you but Gohan seems stronger than a house

I hate this argument. What if it isn’t bait meant for controversy clicks? What if an Omni-Man W is Ben Singer’s legitimate dogshit opinion? What then?
God damnit, I should've made it more obvious this wasn't a serious post, lol.

To answer your question, though, I'mma prob laugh, because whatever justification they use, it's gonna be ripped apart.

Regarding the death/defeat: There's a final punch clash over a star. Bardock's arm explodes and he loses Super Saiyan, Omni-Man sadly watches him fall into the star. Additionally, Super Saiyan did made Bardock closer to Omni-Man in AP, but the same would just burn through all his ki and he would eventually slow down enough to Omni-Man get the kill, considering Viltrumites can fight for weeks at a time.

nooooo-it-cant-be.gif

In all seriousness both are cool and I wouldn’t mind either winning lol

You know, I saw the 4chan DB thread talk about this thread. Like 2 anons were saying to watch this thread for spoilers.

Which confused me because I use the 4chan thread to try to find spoilers since they tend to leak the songs and the fights.

Why did those anons try to find leaks here when 4chan is where people look for leaks? Did we run out of reliable leakers??

The real question is that someone did take screenshots of the Discord and posted those unless faked, which then raises question why not take even more pics of Discord? Unless it really is trolling and they only posted breadcrumbs to mislead us.

If it's fake this is terrible PR to Death Battle since everyone is calling the results bullshit.
Apparently the sun disc calc by G1 was just terribly off because they didn't take into account astrophysics or some such. The actual (tm) calc was waaaay higher when DB ran it. Basically G1 was dumb and bad at math

Apparently the sun disc calc by G1 was just terribly off because they didn't take into account astrophysics or some such. The actual (tm) calc was waaaay higher when DB ran it. Basically G1 was dumb and bad at math
They mentioned they tried other values and the high ends mentioned for it gotten to quettatons

What was the math DB used?

I've read that there's issues about how you can't use Roche Distance in that circumstances & how we kinda need to know how far it is because the size it needs to be to block the sunlight changes with the distance.
They mentioned they tried other values and the high ends mentioned for it gotten to quettatons
What's the source on this word of DB?

Afaik from Discord screenshots Ive seen, Ultraguy is confident on Bardock's stats & someone in that DB Discord figured out who won, what remake won and whats next time. Oh and MCvsDoomguy won rematch poll seemingly?

Everything else for non-Discord users is hearsay.

Didn't a mod or something confirm the main things like the winner and the next time?
Seemingly yes, but there is no photo evidence of this.

Really doesn't help that no mod has actually confirmed anything, other than very vague stuff.
Apparently Speedy himself said that the Sun Disc feat got way ******* higher than what G1 calced, mainly due to them having taken 2 researchers from their team to help with the episode.

right now on their server the air around the discussion thread is just that Nolan won, but that spoilers be kept to a minimum

Apparently Speedy himself said that the Sun Disc feat got way ******* higher than what G1 calced, mainly due to them having taken 2 researchers from their team to help with the episode.

right now on their server the air around the discussion thread is just that Nolan won, but that spoilers be kept to a minimum
Probably shouldn't keep repeating myself...

I would be genuinely disappointed that an entire research team all backed an extremely wanked sun disk non-feat and ran with every assumption, interpretation of a statement, and did a complete 1-1 comparison to the average vilutrimite. All the while ignoring the massive narrative disparency that would arrive if Omniman was casually that strong and the Coalition had access to weapons that would destroy Viltrum easily.

Praying that this sun disk is some massive red herring. I would genuinely lose respect for the research team.

Back