• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The hierarchy of power in the VS Battle Wiki is about to change forever.
pierce%20brosnan%20black%20adam%20banner.jpg
This might be a dumb question Where does that quote come from?

Before I see anyone posting this article, do take a moment to read since its states that executives are open to keeping them in and not anyone part of the creative process

Since General Zod and the Kryptonians aren't scaling to Wonder Woman-tier characters anymore, their Class M Lifting Strength has no calc, so I requested for two Lifting Strength feats by early Superman to be calced. This would either let them keep their Lifting Strength rating or downgrade it

If anyone is willing to calc these two feats, that'd be great
I'm no good with crushing feats but you could look up the weight of the part superman lifted on the rig and use that in the justification

I liked the first Shazam movie, was excellent.
Yes. It was great
I think if dceu can produce movies like Shazam, then they can be as good as the mcu, (well the mcu when it was in it’s prime)
Nah, it's gonna end up with the Internet complaining about too much comedy in DCEU movies and start ******** over the whole franchise again.

The MCU's probably gonna pick up their game with Phase 5, so I have hope the movies will get even better

Yes. It was great

Nah, it's gonna end up with the Internet complaining about too much comedy in DCEU movies and start ******** over the whole franchise again.

The MCU's probably gonna pick up their game with Phase 5, so I have hope the movies will get even better
I meant like if the dceu becomes like when the mcu wasn’t shit on aka their peak.

Just to let you guys know some intentions I've been holding onto for a good long while. I'm up to no good but seriously even garbage like this should be indexed

I'm just dreading the watch 😭😭💀💀

Just to let you guys know some intentions I've been holding onto for a good long while. I'm up to no good but seriously even garbage like this should be indexed

I'm just dreading the watch 😭😭💀💀
@GFArrow made a discussion thread for this show and a draft for Superman

Back