• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
main-qimg-94ada1d421df2f943a38da7d8a8105bd.png

Swamp thing was transcending all mathematics to reach the moniter machine
Hes going beyond all mathematics while physically transcending which means that he had gone through all mathematics and that it physically exists out there

Last edited:
O yeah I kinda forgot about it lol I think I needed to do a Flash profile and add feats from the prequel comic for the new movie to add more 9-A justifications which would then effect the Batfleck page. Maybe it’s good enough as is?
It's alright imo, but adding the prequel comic feats shouldn't hurt

O yeah I kinda forgot about it lol I think I needed to do a Flash profile and add feats from the prequel comic for the new movie to add more 9-A justifications which would then effect the Batfleck page. Maybe it’s good enough as is?
If the 9-B+, possibly 9-A goes through, hopefully Keaton Bats gets to scale to DCEU Bats in the movie

I can’t help but notice that it doesn’t have any references

Back