• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Tier 2 Scaling Chain [besides Infinite Zamasu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why would Post-UIS SSG Lvl characters even be Low 2-C? Cause from what I'm getting at most only Post-UIS SSBKK Goku Lvl characters and up might become Low 2-C since he was able to put up a fight against LSS1 Kefla for a while before getting one shot later on.

Alright then fair enough everyone... It just doesn't make sense to me that a fusion should make two 3As to become Low 2C as a SSJ... But welcome to DBS I guess.

That's because fusion combines the powers of their strongest forms and places them into the base form, then you add transformations [I.E: Vegito] , but in this case are two supposed saiyan girls are essentially 3A so their fusion under no circumstances should ever hit Low 2C.

Fusion uses their strongest form not their Base form. But to be fair Broly Movie Base Goku could arguably be Low 2-C due to scaling.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
That's because fusion combines the powers of their strongest forms and places them into the base form, then you add transformations [I.E: Vegito] , but in this case are two supposed saiyan girls are essentially 3A so their fusion under no circumstances should ever hit Low 2C.
DBS doesn't condider 3A and low 2C/2C tiers seperate like here...

It doesn't make sense, but that's just how the series goes. Base Kefla is definitely just 3-A though, Post-UIO SSG Goku wouldn't even be Low 2-C, only Post-UIO SSBKK Goku and maybe Post-UIO SSB Goku.

@KOMI Fair enough.

@Peter While we are on that subject Peter: I'm still not understanding how it's an outlier for Broly Movie Base Goku:

• Goku is described as comparable to the Gods whwhewhwhen Vegeta is described as trying to keep up.
  • Goku had to go over numerous breaking his limits power ups throughout the tournament that would affect his overall power in all his forms plus zenkais.
  • Broly had to power up numerous time to eventually overwhelm Goku and we actually see him doing so. It would make no sense for him to ha e to continue powering up to fight Goku if he just needed his base Ikari power to beat him, and ththe fact Goku wasn't instantly overwhelmed when he was being attacked does prove he scales because when Goku powers up, Broly does in kind.
  • We also know that Broly doesn't fight at his fullest with people who don't have the ability to keep up. We see this with Frieza vs Broly as the novel portrayed it , when Broly stopped using his real powers when he realized Frieza wouldn't survive. The fact he keeps up with full fericity means Goku scales.
  • This takes place after the End of DBS, so we can't use the reference of the two being comparable at the end as evidence against it, since we have no idea what happens after that point.

I don't think base Goku would be low 2-C/2-C, I think it'll just be higher into 3-A. I'd see his SSG as low 2-C/2-C tho.

Yeah never understood the reasons for rejecting it because just because they were portrayed as comparable in casual spars. But I've decided to just wait for the anime to return and remake the arc before making another thread.

But yeah like I said Broly Saga Base Goku is only possibly a Low 2-C since he scales above Post-Limit Break SSG Vegeta who is slightly stronger than Post-2nd UIS SSG Goku who should at the very least be stronger than Post-UIS SSBKKx2 Goku going off by previous limit breaking boost. Broly Saga SS1 and up Goku though are solid Low 2-C.

I agree with idea of Broly Saga Goku being 3-A, possibly Low 2-C. Low 2-C/2-C via Super Saiyan transformations.

Ehh sadly that's not happening anytime soon. Goku being that much stronger than Vegeta is currently considered an outlier. Also none of Goku's transformation makes him 2-C they only make him Low 2-C.

Currently, yes, but if Zamasu's blog is accepted, Broly Saga SSB Goku would be At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C if not 2-C.

LordTracer said:
Currently, yes, but if Zamasu's blog is accepted, Broly Saga SSB Goku would be At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C if not 2-C.
It's not accepted yet, we need staff for it to ba applicable.

Zamasu Chan said:
My area said:
I dont know but I feel like them being 2C would more like being speculation as there are less evidence in the series to support them being 2C while there are evidence for Low 2C

Them being 2C looks kinda wonky and not really solid
Did you read the blog my guy?
Yup I did

It was good and I commented there but it felt like but too much speculation in our side

Peter1129 said:
Ehh sadly that's not happening anytime soon. Goku being that much stronger than Vegeta is currently considered an outlier. Also none of Goku's transformation makes him 2-C they only make him Low 2-C.
its not conscidered an outlier, its that it isnt a thing. especially when they both performed equally against ssj broly in their ssb. they are comparable in the same form. no buts about it.

Goku was very clearly superior to Vegeta in the Broly Saga. Ikari Broly didn't even flinch from God Vegeta's punch, but Base Goku was able to clash and briefly swap hands with Ikari Broly. Vegeta was stated to be desperately trying to catch up to Goku, they are very clearly not comparable at this point.

Zamasu Chan said:
It's still a possibly, anyway does anyone want staff to comment here?
It works but I think there is far too much speculation for it to warrant a possibly rating

LordTracer said:
Goku was very clearly superior to Vegeta in the Broly Saga. Ikari Broly didn't even flinch from God Vegeta's punch, but Base Goku was able to clash and briefly swap hands with Ikari Broly. Vegeta was stated to be desperately trying to catch up to Goku, they are very clearly not comparable at this point.
No he isn't that much stronger,Goku might be slightly stronger but saying desperately catching up doesn't mean that SSJ Goku>SSG Vegeta this is far too wrong and filled with assumptions

Base Goku was getting whooped and so was SSJ Goku

Just because he was trading blows with Ikari Broly doesn't mean he was equal in fact he was still being overpowered and had to use SSG

I will admit SSG Goku did better than Ikari Broly but thats because of his skills nothing states Goku strength in SSG to be stronger

Plus SSG Vegeta was dodging punches from Ikari Broly and even kicked him if you look closely but yeah Ikari Broly>SSG Vegeta

Peter1129 said:
The novel also straight up said SS1 Goku was equal to initial Ikari Broly.
Can you please show where is it said??

Even if it is there are 3 evidences which counters it

1) Base Goku and Vegeta were equally sparring and even if you say that base Goku was holding back because he was relaxed then so was Vegeta because he was similing and had a relax face as well

2) SSB Goku and Vegeta fighting with SSJ Broly,both SSB Goku and SSB Vegeta were preforming equally against SSJ Broly just like how SSBKX20 Goku and SSBE Vegeta were fighting equally against hint of true power Jiren in ep 123 and even if you make a argument of SSB Goku was tired he wasn't as Goku wasn't showing any face of being tired nor any statement of him being drained plus when SSB Goku and Vegeta teleported to Piccolo both were tired as well

3) In order for fusion both fusees must have equal power level to do it so when base Goku and Vegeta fused in base form Goku didn't lower his power at all nor was it shown or stated that Goku have to lower his power level which means base Goku=base Vegeta so all transformations are equal

I just used like three different translation sites to see what this quote says in Japanese and they all mentioned something about them being equal or nearly equal. You could ask somebody who knows Japanese to make sure this is correct.

Edit: Also getting on the plane so I probably won't be able to answer your questions for a few hours starting now.

Oh if thats so then this might be true but there are still 3 contradictions which I stated above so it might or might not be true

Ok I will request for this in multilingual post

No problem take your time and answer me when you are free so no worries and all the best

I still refuse to believe Goku is leagues beyond Vegeta. I don't deny he could be slightly to somewhat stronger but I doubt the intention is SSJ Goku>/=SSJB Vegeta. Thats a light years difference, and both have been depicted to be comparable. Examples are the sparring, when both as SSB fought SSJ Broly, etc.

But basing on the evidence shown by Peter idk. Other thing to add is that we're probably going off topic. Wasn't this supposed to be an upgrade to 2-C based on Infinite Zamasu statements plus the Weakest GoDs/UIO1 Goku having half baseline 2-C feats? and there's a really large scaling chain after that Goku making everyone above Kefla 2-C.

I mean you can argue the intention , but when the literal exclusives for the trailer were describing Goku as being 'way beyond Vegeta' and 'Vegeta trying to catch up' that seems to imply their intention very directly in that Movie.

The sparring happened prior to the broly Movie so I really, really doubt we can use it since we don't exactly know what happens between the end of the Anime and the Tournament of Power. Even during Sparing both can be holding back so we don't have any conclusive evidence based on sparring matches, unless you believe Krillin sparing with Gohan in the Pre-Tournament Training makes them comparable and you can 'look' like your using Full Power in DB and still severely holding back.

I'll talk about the 'being tired' and fusion thing later.... Where it is now it's later and I'm tired.

AKM sama said:
tl:dr anyone?
The thread started with an upgrade to all DBS Low 2-Cs (except Infinite Zamasu) basing on that the 1/2 baseline 2-C feat is considered a Baseline GoD requirement and UIO1 Goku/Heavily Supressed Jiren and GoD Toppo were stated to be GoD tier (plus some supporting statements Sidra being stated to have trouble with TG Freeza, the Manga saying CSSJB Vegeta could be a good GoD in another universe and Whis stating that there's a GoD who is above Beerus), which suggests also that isn't necessary for all the GoDs to be equal in power. this would also make anyone above Kefla 2-C via being over 2x UIO1 Goku.

Then it turned in a 2-C upgrade based on Zamasu Chan's blog about Infinite Zamasu tier (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zamasu_Chan/Mugen_Zamasu_tier).

I didn't read the whole thread. Can someone provide me a summary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back