• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBS Tier 2 Scaling Chain [besides Infinite Zamasu]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enryu The Red Tower said:
@Ovrhide
But wasn't it an arm wrestle rather than a real fight?
he didnt say he lost the arm wresting match to that god, he was bloating that has only ever lost in an arm wrestling match. theperson he lost the arm wrestling match with was quitela from what we found out in the manga.

might want to read the manga again. toppo outright says that Jiren has a higher power level than belmod, not the other way around.

He specifically said "if we are taking about skills alone" when he compared Jiren to.clown.

might want to read the manga again. toppo outright says that Jiren has a higher power level than belmod, not the other way around. He specifically said "if we are taking about skills alone" when he compared Jiren to.clown.
No he do didnt. According to herms, the text is "power level". https://mobile.twitter.com/herms98/status/920703851916705792?lang=e Viz likes to **** around with words sometimes i guess.

And chapter 29 isnt the only chapter. In the beginning of chapter 30, goku asks if jiren is actually stronger than the god of destruction, to which toppo replys with yes. So we have more context to work with.

I tested it my self with a translator, and the words "by battle power alone" comes up from the Japanese scan. Viz ****** up with that part.

Nice thread, I agree with almost every part of your conclusion. The one thing is disagree with is IZ being likely 2-C. Based on everything you said, it seems more like IZ would be straight 2-C.

LordTracer said:
Nice thread, I agree with almost every part of your conclusion. The one thing is disagree with is IZ being likely 2-C. Based on everything you said, it seems more like IZ would be straight 2-C.
You had me in the first half NGL.

Ok, I'm just saying that changing the ratings for some characters now would be futile since the IZ thread is inevitable.

Hold on, if IZ becomes At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C (or 2-C), how would the U7 Spirit Bomb/SSJ Kefla compare to that?

Okay, makes sense. What if he were to be straight 2-C? Would they still be At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C or would they be 2-C as well?

Evidence kinda points to higher tier DBS characters being 2-C but if they get that rating they will be, really, REALLY far onto that tier. Even more so than the 12-18 universes.

I still have my concern about the DBS cosmology and Zeno's best feat is being able to destroy 18 universes at most. Maybe we need more staff to comment on this.

Dragon Ball follows multiverse theory/many worlds theory anyways, so it's not like the characters being higher up into 2-C means they can wipe out the entire multiverse. The cosmology isn't an issue as far as I can tell.

LordTracer said:
Okay, makes sense. What if he were to be straight 2-C? Would they still be At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C or would they be 2-C as well?
If he was straight 2-C then everyone else would too.

Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out. Since suppressed Jiren is stronger than Infinite Zamasu, and the U7 Spirit Bomb made him use some effort, it should scale, right?

It was mentioned as the catalyst that transformed Son Goku into UI... It should scale somewhat to it... Though that means SSJ1 Kefla should be Low 2-C... Because she was the one compared to the Spirit Bomb... Yet she wasn't upgraded [OOF].

Right, and depending on if IZ becomes "At least Low 2-C, likely 2-C" or just "2-C," from all this, SSJ Kefla should scale to that as well.

I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. Although the evidence stands, I have a bad feeling about this, and it has something to do with the appeal to tradition fallacy.

Yeah DBS is allergic to 2-C despite all the evidence. Anyway the Spirit Bomb. If it's really tier 2 then I'll really have some issues with my blog.

Well, the Angels managed to get to 2-C, there's a chance for the others to get to that level as well. What issues would there be if SSJ Kefla/U7 Spirit Bomb were the same level as Infinite Zamasu?

I dont know but I feel like them being 2C would more like being speculation as there are less evidence in the series to support them being 2C while there are evidence for Low 2C

Them being 2C looks kinda wonky and not really solid

My area said:
I dont know but I feel like them being 2C would more like being speculation as there are less evidence in the series to support them being 2C while there are evidence for Low 2C

Them being 2C looks kinda wonky and not really solid
Did you read the blog my guy?

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
It was mentioned as the catalyst that transformed Son Goku into UI... It should scale somewhat to it... Though that means SSJ1 Kefla should be Low 2-C... Because she was the one compared to the Spirit Bomb... Yet she wasn't upgraded [OOF].
Shouldn't that though affect other characters like Zamasu/Vegitto though then?

Why would it affect them? The U7 Spirit Bomb is stronger than Vegito and Merged Zamasu, and Infinite Zamasu is around the level of the Bomb, possibly even inferior to it.

@Seed Post-UIO1 SSBKK Goku could also possibly scale at that point, but Kefla seems to be a major glass cannon so I don't know.

@KOMI How so ? Fighting off The Spirit Bomb was the reason why Supreme Kai menioned his strength being stronger than anyone elses they encountered.

@Tracer He likely would scale if SSJ1 Kefla would but that would require more thoughts as it'd likely upgrading Post-UIO SSG and thusly maybe a few others who have shown to fight that version of Son Goku.

ZERO7772 said:
>BS Power up.

That applies to nearly everyone in DB. You can't shame poor Kefla alone for that.
Trust me, she's definitely not the only one, kind of a straw man don't you think?

Zamasu Chan said:
Blue Goku was equal to ssj Kefla before she got her BS power boost.
Goku went Kaioken pretty quickly against SSJ Kefla, and her power is constantly rising like Kale, so her power boost actually makes sense.

Speaking of Kale ... maybe if Post-UIO SSG level are affected by this: Beserker SSJ2 Kale would be affected by this as she was able to put up somewhat of a fight against UIO SSG Goku and deflect some of his attacks and was the only one really competitively fighting him for a period of time. It also makes more sense for Kale to be Low 2C for the Fusion Multiplier to make Base Kefla Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back