• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

Yes he did but i did not understand because he mencioned characters that i have no idea who they are.Also Nihilus's mindhax is still only in millions if i don't forget.

Kaguya still gets my vote, a crushed throat is easily healed. Or crushed body part or what ever crushed lol. BFR in the end

the problem here is.

Kaguya can resist the mindhax of Vader but doesnt have the hax to take him down

While Yhwach easily has the hax to take down Vader but cant resist his Mindhax

AstralKing7 said:
Kaguya still gets my vote, a crushed throat is easily healed. Or crushed body part or what ever crushed lol. BFR in the end
What about Sub-Atomization my dear =3.

Yeah, it's part of the Almighty. It's why Aizen had to get him beforehand with KS, so he'd see countless futures right from the start of the battle and null them via The Almighty.

There is a Sith Lord called Odion in Legends. He sought to use a Helm that could channel the Force to destroy the minds of all living beings in the Galaxy.

He was about to succeed in his plan, but the moment he activated the Helm its effects were reversed, and he alone was hit with the power that would lobotomize every being in the galaxy.

He still endure for a minute or so, speaking some dramatic last words as electricity and Force-power coursed through his body and he withered in pain, before dying.

Almighty is the ability and it has sub abilities,The power-nullification is passive.the switching between futures isn't but it's instant.

once he gets mindhaxed he cant choose a future where he doesnt.. as there's no future of him resisting Vader's mindhax

Matthew Schroeder said:
There is a Sith Lord called Odion in Legends. He sought to use a Helm that could channel the Force to destroy the minds of all living beings in the Galaxy.
He was about to succeed in his plan, but the moment he activated the Helm its effects were reversed, and he alone was hit with the power that would lobotomize every being in the galaxy.

He still endure for a minute or so, speaking some dramatic last words as electricity and Force-power coursed through his body and he withered in pain, before dying.
then Vader mindhaxes both of them

Shadowbokunohero said:
once he gets mindhaxed he cant choose a future where he doesnt.. as there's no future of him resisting Vader's mindhax

Pretty sure out of countless futures there's gonna be at least one future where Vader doesn't use mind hax right from the start. And what's to say that he uses mind hax right from the start? And how's it done? Is it instant like how the Almighty is or does it just take a short amount of time?

That isn't how it works..

The instant the battle begins he will already know what Vader can do via countless scenario simulations,via this he gains resistance from the future,via this your nulled.which Vader has no resistance to.

Yhwach needs to open his eyes to activate the Almighty

while Vader needs to think to use his mindhax

Vader has FTL reactions

And what's to say that he uses mind hax right from the start? And how's it done? Is it instant like how the Almighty is or does it just take a short amount of time?

hence why i brought up Shatterpoint

the Almighty is a huge shatterpoint for Vader.

hence why he would use mindhax

Shatterpoint is like precog or clairvoyance which like I said before he is highly resistant to precog via Mimihagi.

it's been like that for a while now that Yhwach doesnt start with his eyes open. he has to open his eyes first.

No, if we're using 5-C Yhwach the Almighty is already active. There's no 5-C Yhwach without the Almighty. And even then, he has eyes all over him so it's always active with your logic. Reaction speed is gonna help you, especially since Yhwach isn't gonna throw any attacks at him that Vader could see in order to react to. Also, instant >>> FTL.

Yeah idk what your talking about o.o you may be referring to the Yhwach weakness thread? which was already addressed.

@Astral

Fate Manipulation will bring him back from death,and since he is composite he scales to Gerard regen which is "High".

Shadowbokunohero said:
there was thread about it months ago.

That's wrong then. If we're specially using tiers for characters then we assume their at their strongest from the start. If I use Low 6-B+ Luffy then Gear Fourth is already activated. If I use 5-B Naruto, Six Paths Sage Mode is already activated. What you said makes no sense

Back