• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

Kepekley23 said:
So, his travel speed in his 5-B key is Relativistic?

I'm a casual Star Wars prequel memer and fan. Not really an expert on the verse's VSdebating side.
Kep

I love you, you are an amazing man.

But it says in the keys XD

Dzhindzholia said:
Vader just continously kills them everytime Yhwach revives them

And the force pretty stronk

Kaguya is stronk too,stronker than Vader.

And how Vader kills them?I am curious since i have 0 knowladge about Legends.
Kaguya ain't the only one fighting

And Vader can manipulate matter on a Subatomic Scale, he atomizes them, alternatively mindhaxes.

Shadow mencioned that it is not in character,has he ever done that and how many times?Kaguya's mindhax(resistance)>Vaders,so nope.

Dzhindzholia said:
Shadow mencioned that it is not in character,has he ever done that and how many times?Kaguya's mindhax(resistance)>Vaders,so nope.
It's not in character to Lead with it, in character he Force Chokes

And proof Kaguya's resistance is > Vader?

Kaguya is the only one here that stands a chance

╠Âsh╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ân╠Âi╠Âp╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠Â

Her resistance comes from rinnegan,wich is better than Sasuke's one who was able to resist Planet level mindhax that mindhaxed not only all humans but also animals.She can mindhax even him.

It's not in character to Lead with it, in character he Force Chokes

That is true for the movies and Canon.

Legends not so much.

Itachi is 100% invincible and unstoppable via Word of God, narrator statements and feats. He teams up with the omnipotent and 2-C Yhwach to solo SW.

Frantzy12 said:
Can you tell me what that is?
it's Basically the Force telling you your enemies weakness and how to get around it ,

kinda like clairvoyance and spider sense fused into 1 thing

Dzhindzholia said:
Her resistance comes from rinnegan,wich is better than Sasuke's one who was able to resist Planet level mindhax that mindhaxed not only all humans but also animals.She can mindhax even him.
Matt already showed where his Mindhax scales from

Also, Sasuke was blocking light with his Susano'o

Kepekley23 said:
Itachi is 100% invincible and unstoppable via Word of God, narrator statements and feats. He teams up with the omnipotent and 2-C Yhwach to solo SW.
High Ground tho

All Force Users have precog. It's how 9 year old Anakin who didn't even knew what the Force was could win at Pod Racing and pilot a spaceship. The Force basically just told him what to do on a subconscious level and he unconsciously did it.

And Force Users can sense danger and power, often from a galaxy away depending on the intensity, sometimes far in advance. Every Jedi in the galaxy felt Darth Sidious murdering Darth Plagueis, even if they didn't know what exactly it was.

Given that Vader and his enemies will be close to each other he'll be 100% aware of the threat they pose and won't be a casual "Lol let's use Force Choke" dude about it.

How good is the precog in the context of this battle?

Kaguya's precog is rather shitty for the fight and only barely aids her.

Matthew Schroeder said:
All Force Users have precog. It's how 9 year old Anakin who didn't even knew what the Force was could win at Pod Racing and pilot a spaceship. The Force basically just told him what to do on a subconscious level and he unconsciously did it.
The Force is a Mary Sue ;^)

Shatterpoint is kinda like this

like let's say Character A has a weapon that can one-shot Character B

due to shatterpoint

Character B will know to avoid the Weapon.

because it's a "shatterpoint" meaning it's something that could cause alot of harm to them.

also Vader can lower their guards by talking to them and making them doubt their powers and effectiveness

with Dun Möch

Unlikely to work on Yhwach because he can dispell ailments placed upon like how he fodderized Ichibe.

As a matter of fact he has an exact ability like that as well called the "Question" generating self-doubt via speech.

i change my vote.

i initially thought Kaguya could get away with BFR but thinking about it now, there's alot of Legends Darth Vader stuff i forgot.

Vadern

Unlikely to work on Yhwach because he can dispell ailments placed upon like how he 'fodderized' Ichibe.

but it will with Kaguya

Back