• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Kaguya Ōtsutsuki

what do both characters start with
Danny's starting move is a mix of close combat or energy beams that ignore conventional durability, support by ghost abilities like Intangibility/body control, attack reflection shields, and possession.

Kaguya's starting move iirc is Infinite Tsukuyomi (Genjutsu), dimension shifting, portal BFR, and either large fist barrage or All-Ash Killing Bone.

Danny's starting move is a mix of close combat or energy beams that ignore conventional durability, support by ghost abilities like Intangibility/body control, attack reflection shields, and possession.

Kaguya's starting move iirc is Infinite Tsukuyomi (Genjutsu), dimension shifting, portal BFR, and either large fist barrage or All-Ash Killing Bone.
can kaguya even interact with this?

can kaguya even interact with this?
Short Answer: No, I don't think so.

Long Answer: While Kaguya can interact with the soul (as mentioned on her profile) through the use of chakra arms, the Intangibility in DP is different, a spirit true self is naturally intangibility (abstract/conceptual type 1) which already puts it above the soul based Non-Physical Interaction Kaguya has, and the intangibility that Danny (and other ghosts) use in combat for their physical forms is greater than even that, as ectoplasm which can naturally touch ghosts in their true state, cannot interact with ghosts when they use this intangibility unless they tune it to do so. For example, when Dorothea shot her ectoplasmic fire at Danny, he could use his intangibility to phase through it, however, when Technus shot his ectoplasmic attack, it was tuned so it could effect Danny regardless of if he went intangible.

Danny uses a physical form for combat mostly though so his intangibility isn't passive, just thought based.

Kazuya can't even harm Danny because of his Abstract Existence unless he detransforms.
Yeah, I know, I was just listening stuff she's prone to use. BFR is her best win condition, and she's got the stamina/range advantage.

Kazuya can't even harm Danny because of his Abstract Existence unless he detransforms.
imnotgonnasugarcoatit1.png

Short Answer: No, I don't think so.

Long Answer: While Kaguya can interact with the soul (as mentioned on her profile) through the use of chakra arms, the Intangibility in DP is different, a spirit true self is naturally intangibility (abstract/conceptual type 1) which already puts it above the soul based Non-Physical Interaction Kaguya has, and the intangibility that Danny (and other ghosts) use in combat for their physical forms is greater than even that, as ectoplasm which can naturally touch ghosts in their true state, cannot interact with ghosts when they use this intangibility unless they tune it to do so. For example, when Dorothea shot her ectoplasmic fire at Danny, he could use his intangibility to phase through it, however, when Technus shot his ectoplasmic attack, it was tuned so it could effect Danny regardless of if he went intangible.

Danny uses a physical form for combat mostly though so his intangibility isn't passive, just thought based.
If it is not a passive skill, I think Kaguya will win with her range advantage, and she can also fire one shot directly with her 6-layer Mind MP.

If it is not a passive skill, I think Kaguya will win with her range advantage, and she can also fire one shot directly with her 6-layer Mind MP.
Can her mind hax work on an abstract/conceptual type 1 being? Because Danny may have a physical body to fight but his true self is an abstract entity. Danny also has reactive evolution which can increase his resistance to mind hax multiple layers.

Back