• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

if he blitz thats where Yhwach comes in also isnt Vader just FTL in combat speed when kaguya is rel in everything and using standard battle assumptions means they arent up close

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Doesn't Vader blitz before she even thinks of doing so?
That too lol.

Oh but if he is FTL only in combat speed then there is not way he can esxape the BFR so nvm.

Kaguya can evade his first attack due to the sheer distance separating them and the relationship between distance and speed.

However, from there, she's going to be overwhelmed. He is roughly 4x faster.

@Dzhind

Kaguya isn't much better on that department, comparatively (due to his reaction speed). She only has Madara's Sub-Rel speed feat to scale her travel speed from.

Oh 4 times not as fast as I thought. (Still fast) But with her precog and aoe sight she can survive quite a while. (Nvm maybe Yhwach does need to do something).

She will switch to ice dimension as soon as he comes close.And her mid-high regen can help at first if he does not use matter manipulation in character.Also,how much into 5-B he is?

@Kepekley23

She still scales to rel.

He is "considerably above baseline" scaling from Yarael Poof's generic planet busting nullifying feat.

Kaguya is around 300 to 400 zettatons via being roughly equal to Hagoromo and Hamura combined, so she has him beat AP-wise.

Still, that speed is gonna pose a problem.

@Kepekley23

Wait,he is only roughly 4x faster in reaction and combat.Can sharingan help here?

@Shadow

What about the ability to one shot in Kaguya's favore?Can it help her?

Considering it's outright shown that being considerably faster is the counter to the Sharingan's Precognition, no, it can't.

We are talking like she is alone,don't forget the Almighty,lol.

I am sure they can definetly win here,not only by BFR,Kaguya can one shot by sheer power difference.Since he is FTL only in reaction he will not be able to escape from AOE attacks.

Gargoyle One said:
They can if they hit him

But with that skill gap and Precog that ain't happening.
I dont really see the skill gap but she can put him in the freezing dimension and then she can use the ashbones to kill him while he is frozen.

what is his travel speed at lol cause if it isnt ftl he gets bfr either into space or frozen or even worse...his worse nightmare molten hot lave lmao

Somebody enlighten me, preferably a knowledgeable SW guy.

If Vader's linear travel speed is really only Subsonic, he will take several minutes just to reach Kaguya, considering the starting distance is 4000m.

How is he blitzing with that?

lol seriously why dont we make another thread for Vader vs Kaguya and let Kaguya get her first W as 5B lol if vader really has that much speed he gets oneshotted by lava or frozen to death than one shotted or jsut thrown in space

Kepekley23 said:
Somebody enlighten me, preferably a knowledgeable SW guy.

If Vader's linear travel speed is really only Subsonic, he will take several minutes just to reach Kaguya, considering the starting distance is 4000m.

How is he blitzing with that?
This is Legends Vader

So, his travel speed in his 5-B key is Relativistic?

I'm a casual Star Wars prequel memer and fan. Not really an expert on the verse's VSdebating side.

Vader just continously kills them everytime Yhwach revives them

And the force pretty stronk

Kaguya is stronk too,stronker than Vader.

And how Vader kills them?I am curious since i have 0 knowladge about Legends.

Back