• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

This is what is considered a flame war?

Me arguing what the character can do without any form of insult to the opposition?

First of all, calm down, this match isn't getting added so there's no need for heat.

Vader can very easily escape that distance as he's been shown to use the force to fly and with the speed gap. Yeah.

<A bunch of Random ass.

Didn't know 5B Jedi who fodderdize 90% of Bleach were random ass people.

Is there a problem to it? If the many things that Yhwach CAN do can't be activated or used or have the speed to be used against Vader then why would they even be relevant.

<He can Null it like he did with Ichebei

Ichebei is fodder to Vader and can't speed blitz Yhwach or Shut Down the almighty, Vader can, using Ichebei as an example doesn't work.

Things are going just fine.

People this match isnt getting added, we can debate in Piece, no need to tell people they are ignoring abilities or if they know shit about each others respective character.

Mindhax won't work on Kaguya due to IT.

She still gets atomized however.

Anyway, guess we're done here.

PEACE

@Shrek

The point was someone stating Bleach vs Star Wars would be banned,but apparently this was joke and since it's the internet I can't tell.

The only reason something would be banned were those I stated,like what happened last week.

No it comes from the fact that blasters in SWs legends are light speed and he deflects them with ease

I can try to get some blogs that detail this.

It is depending on the context

Deflecting or dodging light is Relativistic

Seeing it as slow to the point that you can block dozens of them at once is

WOT

Does Nihilus or Revan scale?

Even then I never mentioned Vader mindhax inf Kaguya, he would just atomize her.

Yo,i don't know how his atomization works i just tell you that she can revert his mind hax that was casted on Yhwach since her mindhax is better,or that his mind hax will not affect her,just pointed out a thing,nothing more.

"High resistance to Precognition also doesn't help because Vader is one of the most consistent Mind Hax users in Star Wars, resistance to precog won't stop Vader from telling a Yhwach to be a slave"

She did that only once when Naruto filled the space with himself,i don;t think she does that against 1 enemy,but she can instantly BFR to Ice Dimension and Freeze,but only if she feels that her ass is going to be kicked.

Gargoyle One said:
Didn't know she can BFR an FTL
It is an instant dimension switch wthat works within a large area with no movement indicating what she would do before hand he would have to see itcoming and move directly away from her at a large enough distance.

Back