• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Vader vs Yhwach & Kaguya

@Astral

The way it works is he sees you from the future> he "understands you">your powers become his "ally"

It's kind of like that Norse god Baldur.

Also you'd have to Power-Null a semi-sentient primordial Force that exists throughout the whole space-time continuum, in every sub-atomic particle.

Matthew Schroeder said:
>It isn't infinitely higher so it will work is a NLF.

Nit picking my context I see. He isn't resistant to power null either, so he'd get power nulled. That isn't an NLF.

This question gets brought up so much. There may need to be a Power Null thread in the future if this keeps up.

@Knight

Nah Yhwach has resistance to power-null off Ichibe.

He stripped him of everything including his named,power,heritage everything about him.And still Yhwach said "Almighty gg"

Bleach-5377513
Bleach-5377515
Did I mention he can make you blow up for no reason lul?

Frantzy12 said:
Nice good thing this is vader and not the "Force" unless you want to say he himself is immune to power-null.
Vaser's power comes from the force, which is higher dimensional. Meaning powernull is out.

"My work with midi-chlorians is rooted in what is traditionally considered the living force, or those energies attached to the anima and the pneuma. The unifying force, or the aperion, is not specifically necessary for the creation and manipulation of life, but midi-chlorians channel it nonetheless. As I look at the force in a new light, I have found new applications for these omnipresent states.

The aperion governs the cohesion of matter, from the atoms of a pebble to all planets and gravity in the universe. This includes the dimension of time. Through the aperion, space-time may be manipulated on a grand scale - that is if a user channels suffucient energy through his aggregate midi-chlorians while maintaining focus and accuracy.

I believe an individual could step instantly from one place to another by folding space, regardless of the intervening distance. Similarly, one could be able to fold time - not to temporarily displace a physical object by to shift one's consciousness backward and forward along time's flow. Such a thing would permit the study of all knowledge through history, even the secrets recorded in the long lost library of silversi.
"

--Darth Plagueis

Yeah that isn't how this work Wright-Way.

Thats like saying you can't power-null Goku because Chi is a force of nature in everything lmao.

Frantzy12 said:
Yeah that isn't how this work Wright-Way.

Thats like saying you can't power-null Goku because Chi is a force of nature in everything lmao.
Not the same thing. You can't power null something infinitely stronger than you.

I guess Goku can win against a brick wall with low-godly regen?

Oh wait nope because he doesn't have anything to kill it with.

And my example was exactly what your saying,your giving characters resistance to thing they don't have.

Back