• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkness and Light Fusion Tournament: Heroes + Villains Stats equal

Although the solution to this problem would be if @LaserPrecision wants to change Neo for Shard, most of their connection remain intact, it maybe added more.
In regards to something good Metal Sonic has done, he helped Sonic save the entire Planet in Issue 29 of the IDW comics. Just a few pages from the issue:
0_Z4WuAOZ8E-34rsKTibNPO5ve7u454IkidVXcXwpLX1Je3WPlA_AljyMIs7ZvXz4MEQMMauL1PnEqBjQEso3ov4VoIwzjvVUlXyap1KhcFPFOx-GRIJxwN2wFRqojfLoWBjf21Fog=s1600
b9ftZ8cXCn9QHukJUsfVM1mvagfvw3vSAm8zCXCuVM6yWheQzU31FZr7_dgE-72ErF8BW1w17l5Z_eVuqj__VivmI5jwRQnwrwGxWbGS_cl-nvohzsGGeXqsyAodD7DsGMIPsvSOFw=s1600
RoxfIXCf4L8brGQHI2OZxjoyZFc-94Q6DlskZqcNQeNevUzxMVcovql8Rsj8C9pKuhgpDVOLP0rd83DMwm1gLckvHnzeI6bi4rSW0kT5qHJN4yjoinVeKZgS4AAaMDTEPGmRV4m-eQ=s1600
p3k1tQ1n7uzWCmr3ioNJ91pTlHaEc_Aa0VjexISgY6WZ6b-qQi7qbN-MTdMTdPnqCZtXkmDjWNqg6tHr0CS6TppeieXN1jEw-Syq9LyS7DLmacxPB7H-XijudQDY9K84y7nHSGU_fQ=s1600
wYVne78hCjNxFdE5ds-eIpqV7ehnCESMciOO94XNKSL0-VysQsP414ZAl4KIWr4uOpXGBdNi3kdmKtHBnVfRKS-KX0ObV-nG03Eya3H2BfNMtbOzLGiurZGtFF4XywhUZHIpSnmJZw=s1600

Without his help, the world would have been converted into metallic Zombies with the Deadly Six being in control of everything.

Though regarding the fusion rules, I thought over Discord you said you can fuse villains or heroes granted they're aligned differently/behave very differently (I.e. a villain who does evil things simply to cause chaos vs a villain who does evil for the greater good of everyone)
VFR.png

I thought Metal and Infinite were different enough and had similarities that would make them acceptable here.

Roatsuki takes the final position, now I'm going to introduce my character.

His name is Vermadon, Son of The First Spinjitzu Master Sparda

connections

Both are children of legendary Warriors, being terribly powerful hybrids.

They are constantly in battle with their brothers.

They both wanted to travel to the underworld to obtain more power.

Nero and Loyld had to kick his parents' ass to stop them from causing destruction all over the world.

When they came back to life, the two had to get rid of their humanity and leaving the cold black Demon heart that they have, only to return to normal after fighting with their brothers and children.

They both had a traumatic event that made them see the world differently, searching for Power.

After they were separated from their brothers and family, both began a journey in search of power, regardless of whether that caused a lot of problems, going to search for the power that previously belonged to their respective fathers (Garmadon wanted the MegaWeapon/Golden weapons and Vergil wanted the Force Edge/Sparda sword)

their parents' enemy would eventually use their bodies as puppets for their evil plans.

After being bitten by the Great Devourer, Garmadon gained pale skin and glowing red eyes, almost the same as Vergil when he was transforming into Nelo Angelo.

Curiously, Mundus and the Overlord appeared with an appearance almost the same to Both Vergil and Garmadon, although they were under different circumstances.

I using Vergil from MvC simply to be more balanced

ok, Here is the list of restrictions for each character

1. Vermadon, Son of The First Spinjitzu Master Sparda : Not heroes cards unless make the fight more fair
2. Zerobito: no genjutsu and not Tails beast, optional equipment will be case by case
3. Kairumi: none
4. Kurasuke:no genjutsu
5. The Lich Oyaji: Disease Manipulation and Corruption
6. King Dededowser: both are base, Post-star Allies Dedede but can't turn into Ghost, not equipament except hammers, sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping and Pocket Reality Manipulation are restricted
7. Sanagito: His soul hax is restricted
8. NoLimbed Furball: Passive Law Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Plot and Fate Manipulation are restricted
9. Neo Infinite: Base Neo only, not spin dash, restrict neo´s power mimicry but he should still have the ability to collect his rival's information.
10. Shadic: Base shadow but not Chaos esmerald, not spin dash
11. Scarlet Strange: Not plot/time rewird and since this MoM, Stange no have the time stone
12. Fist of the Demon God Shirou: not radiaction, Garou needs to see the hax in question to be able to copy, it's not like he copies the whole thing too
13. Firedorf: The stats reduction and power null was restricted, since there is no specific time for how long the effects such as death hax and corruption take but it is supposed to be fast, it is assumed that they will be able to completely affect the opponent in 10 minutes only the abilities of Abilities (Gloom)
14. Lord Saitama: none
15. Soranort: No fate, no Hearts bullshit, time stop and are just the first 2-B keys of both
16. Roatsuki: They can be affected by conventional weapons and their regeneration is limited to their mid-end.

i am forgot something?

Last edited:
2). Characters with superhax are allowed. However, those abilities that make fights stomps will be restricted, such as any instant oneshot, instawin, or passive hax (amplifications or reductions stats less than 2x are ok) is removed.
i am forgot something?
If amps over 2x aren't okay, then Neo Infinite and Shadic need restrictions on their speed amps. Both have the Spindash and Boost, which are 346x speed amps. Neo Infinite also has VMOA, which is a 4x speed amp.

If amps over 2x aren't okay, then Neo Infinite and Shadic need restrictions on their speed amps. Both have the Spindash and Boost, which are 346x speed amps. Neo Infinite also has VMOA, which is a 4x speed amp.
I was referring to amplifications/reductions that are activated instantly in battle, that is, passive, since there are characters that could reduce someone's aspect to 1 at the beginning, I think that the amps should end in a 4x that need activations, and yes, remove the spin dash

ok, Here is the list of restrictions for each character

1. Vermadon, Son of The First Spinjitzu Master Sparda : Not heroes cards unless make the fight more fair
2. Zerobito: no genjutsu and not Tails beast, optional equipment will be case by case
3. Kairumi: none
4. Kurasuke:no genjutsu
5. The Lich Oyaji: Disease Manipulation, Corruption or the Death Knight Abilities (except the passive ones that seem to be more complements such as stats boost and similar)
6. King Dededowser: both are base, Pre-Star Allies Dedede, not equipament except hammers, sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping and Pocket Reality Manipulation are restricted
7. Sanagito: His soul hax is restricted
8. NoLimbed Furball: none
9. Neo Infinite: Base Neo only
10. Shadic: Base shadow but not Chaos esmerald
11. Scarlet Strange: Not plot/time rewird and since this MoM, Stange no have the time stone
12. Fist of the Demon God Shirou: not radiaction
13. Firedorf: The stats reduction and power null was restricted, since there is no specific time for how long the effects such as death hax and corruption take but it is supposed to be fast, it is assumed that they will be able to completely affect the opponent in 10 minutes only the abilities of Abilities (Gloom)
14. Lord Saitama: none
15. Soranort: No Hearts bullshit, time stop and are just the first 2-B keys of both
16. Roatsuki: They can be affected by conventional weapons and their regeneration is limited to their mid-end.

i am forgot something?
IIRC Doesn't Metal automatically copy the abilities of everyone by seeing/getting hit by them? That would just make Neo Infinite beat literally everyone here because resisting Power Mimicry is rare.

IIRC Doesn't Metal automatically copy the abilities of everyone by seeing/getting hit by them? That would just make Neo Infinite beat literally everyone here because resisting Power Mimicry is rare.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maybe restrict it but he should still have the ability to collect his rival's information.

6. King Dededowser: both are base, Pre-Star Allies Dedede, not equipament except hammers, sealing, Spatial Manipulation, Reality Warping and Pocket Reality Manipulation are restricted
I'm fine with Bowser's restictions but I don't think Dedede's Post-Star Allies key is that problematic. The only things I think would need to get restricted are DDD's friend hearts and maybe his ghost form.

That's through collecting their biodata which also copies their abilities, though.
I know
I'm fine with Bowser's restictions but I don't think Dedede's Post-Star Allies key is that problematic. The only things I think would need to get restricted are DDD's friend hearts and maybe his ghost form.

Yes, I was going to allow that key but then I saw that if you kill Dedede he becomes his ghost key, although i would restrict that part and leave him as his Post-star allies

Disease Manipulation, Corruption or the Death Knight Abilities (except the passive ones that seem to be more complements such as stats boost and similar)
we can take off disease and corruption
but all DK Abilities is a bit much. He's literally the king of DKs and most of them are OOC unless further in the battle

Bump

Back