• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Equalized Fusion tag team Tournament

Doomslayer + Pixel Man = Pixel of DOOM (I suggest you restrict the immortality mid godly)

Crazy gun fans

They repelled an invasion of their universe after some fools started playing with a portal and literally opened a door to another dimension.

Their enemies had no way of defeating them so they sent them to another dimension thinking that they would not bother them but that ended up making them stronger, becoming the champion of that dimension and fighting against the ruler of that dimension who allied themselves with the main villian ( Khan Maykr allied herself with Hell while Cube allied himself with the Bug)

Both have fought alternate versions of themselves (The Admin and Davoth)

Both now have the essence of the villains of their saga (Davoth and The bug)
I need the version of Doom Guy and Pixel Man that will be used

The Hero of Hope and The Dark Lord of the Moon. If you want actual names then just Narzuku Uzudoriya and Darth Uchiha.
The Hero of Hope
Restrict: Paralysis Inducement, Power Nulification, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Petrification, Mind Manipulation

Previous Knowledge: Corrosive, Poison Sealing, Corrosion Inducement
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dark Lord Of the Moon
Restrict: Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (Sharingan Genjutsu), Durability Negation, Possession, Human Path, Soul Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Corruption, Reality Warping

Previous Knowledge: Paralysis Inducement (Mid Range), Black Receivers, The King of the Hell, Dimensional BFR

As your fusions have many strange abilities I restricted some, if you want to contest this is the opportunity

The one where shes in her prime.
Shadow Demon
Restrict: Paralysis Inducement, Sealing, Cursed Energy Manipulation

Previous Knowledge: BFR (Shadow), Domain Expansion
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warrior Princess
Restrict: Fear Inducement

Previous Knowledge: Regeneration Negation

@Arnoldstone18
Ok, here is the list of skills that are restricted and that opponents will have prior knowledge of, as I don't have much knowledge about your characters, I will let you contest my choice of skills that will be restricted and have prior knowledge.

It seems like they're not responding because it's Christmas and it's almost New Year... Hmm, I'll wait until the 5th of next year to see if there's any response, if there isn't I'll do the next game

Oh i was busy, im readyyy.

Why fear inducement tho? thats a basic ability but meh, i dont mind.

Youre restricting CURSED ENERGY MANIPULATION???? That makes Meguna literally useless

Oh i was busy, im readyyy.

Why fear inducement tho? thats a basic ability but meh, i dont mind.

Youre restricting CURSED ENERGY MANIPULATION???? That makes Meguna literally useless
kk he probably restricted it because of conceptual manipulation and information, it's better for him to just restrict these aspects of the CE manipulation than the entire CE itself.

I found the cursed manipulation you meant, yeah that can be restrict

Limted invisibility though applies to normal attacks and techniques with cursed eneergy, Sukuna has layered invisibility cuz his slashes are invisible to even sorcerers and their attacks and techniques, would that also be limited to one layer or outrihght removal? since thats like his whole thing.

The Hero of Hope and The Dark Lord of the Moon. If you want actual names then just Narzuku Uzudoriya and Darth Uchiha.
The Hero of Hope
Restrict: Paralysis Inducement, Power Nulification, Reality Warping, Transmutation, Petrification, Mind Manipulation

Dark Lord Of the Moon
Restrict: Mind Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement (Sharingan Genjutsu), Durability Negation, Possession, Human Path, Soul Manipulation, Madness Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Curse Manipulation, Corruption, Reality Warping

Previous Knowledge: Paralysis Inducement (Mid Range), Black Receivers, The King of the Hell, Dimensional BFR

As your fusions have many strange abilities I restricted some, if you want to contest this is the opportunity
@XSOULOFCINDERX

Is it my turn already?
Yes
The Hero of Hope

Dark Lord Of the Moon

The only ability I would contest being restricted would be Power Nullification since I'm pretty sure that's from the TSO and the TSO would have to actually successfully block the ability in the first place to nullify it, so it can be bypassed by just avoiding the shield, especially when Naruto never used it as one in-character even though that was because his opponents at the time could negate then regardless.

The only ability I would contest being restricted would be Power Nullification since I'm pretty sure that's from the TSO and the TSO would have to actually successfully block the ability in the first place to nullify it, so it can be bypassed by just avoiding the shield, especially when Naruto never used it as one in-character even though that was because his opponents at the time could negate then regardless.
Alright, I'll start preparing for the next match

Well, I recently had an idea to increase the fun of the tournament and choose who will come in third place... A Hunger Games style general battle to see who is the last team standing...

Preview of the teams that fought in the semi-finals:
1 - Gajou [Parallel Timeline Garou / Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo] and Golden of U [Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) / Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity] (C Team) vs Divine Comedy [Jibril / Uriel] and Madness of the waning moon - [Spinel / Maka] (D Team)

2 - The Pink Demon [Kirby / Kid Buu (Toei)] and Burning Light [Ultra Necrozma / Galeem] (B Team) vs Megucht [Nacht / Megumi] and Erresia [Erza / Theresia] (G Team)

Last edited:
Preview of the teams that fought in the semi-finals:
1 - Gajou [Parallel Timeline Garou / Shinjuku Showdown Satoru Gojo] and Golden of U [Giorno (Giorno himself comes with Gold Experience Requiem) / Tooru (Tooru himself comes with WOU and Endless Calamity] (C Team) vs Divine Comedy [Jibril / Uriel] and Madness of the waning moon - [Spinel / Maka] (D Team)

2 - The Pink Demon [Kirby / Kid Buu (Toei)] and Burning Light [Ultra Necrozma / Galeem] (B Team) vs Megucht [Nacht / Megumi] and Erresia [Erza / Theresia] (G Team)
I updated with the winner of the 3rd match, I will be preparing the semi-finals now...

Btw can PD get the rest of Kirby's optional equipment?
I found the cursed manipulation you meant, yeah that can be restrict

Limted invisibility though applies to normal attacks and techniques with cursed eneergy, Sukuna has layered invisibility cuz his slashes are invisible to even sorcerers and their attacks and techniques, would that also be limited to one layer or outrihght removal? since thats like his whole thing.
Second Battle of the semi-finals!!!

@koopa3144 @Arnoldstone18

Back