• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darkness and Light Fusion Tournament: Heroes + Villains Stats equal

I will allow it because you are my friend and like the concept, although I will nerf to Base Neo Metal since the super form is too shitty hax (Regardless of the fact that Metal almost did nothing with it, never use a super chaos control and it was one-shot by one shadow's attack)
Sure. I mostly used Super for the Invulnerability it granted since I figured anything else it got that was too OP could just be restricted via the rules (Yeah, his one showing is really bad, lol. Also, just for clarification, there's no such thing as a "Super Chaos Control". They still only use regular Chaos Control it's not really any better).

Gilgamesh and Anos both are arrogant and nonchalant and just badass all the time.
c24.jpg

Why? Not cool
We have to restrict all Gate of Babylon, Enuma Elish, All the shit of his sword and source of Anos, the 4D invulnerability of the Servants.

and I am only taking the first key of Gil.

essentially restricting everything to the point where a better option is to use another fusion

We have to restrict all Gate of Babylon, Enuma Elish, All the shit of his sword and source of Anos, the 4D invulnerability of the Servants.

and I am only taking the first key of Gil.

essentially restricting everything to the point where a better option is to use another fusion
Sora and sepiroth please polar opposites. Same verse can be arrogant at times and nonchalant.

Sora and sepiroth please polar opposites. Same verse can be arrogant at times and nonchalant.
Sora is at the top smurf even in his 2-B key, can you change him? (i think Sephiroth would be use for this thread), could you at least elaborate a little more on character similarities? the opposite poles thing shouldn't even count given that one is a bad guy and the other is good guy

Sora is at the top smurf even in his 2-B key, can you change him? (i think Sephiroth would be use for this thread), could you at least elaborate a little more on character similarities? the opposite poles thing shouldn't even count given that one is a bad guy and the other is good guy
Both can be overconfident. Both can be arrogant and they are calm almost all the time. Also just use Sora keys that are not 2b problem solved.

Some connections pls, also the Batter not a villain in the end? (well someone with a very distorted view of what is correct in End Game? But still a villain)
  • both have a Nihilistic mentality that all should go back to the primordial state of existence where the turmoiling sea of chaos reigned supreme and nothing was or would be, or in a non-fancy way, both think everything should be destroyed for the greater good
  • both greatly rely on the help of an outside entity (The Player) to achieve their goals, and by the end of it, when they succeed with it, they both show that they were using The Player all along instead of relying on them
  • both do not feel the same emotions as humans do
  • both are the villain of their story, which actually win in the end
  • both have canonically killed a child
  • both have a strong relationship with a smiling judge of some sorts
  • both are aware of their game status
  • both look normal but are actually very scary monsters

Pre-Keybalde with Fate hax resctricted in that case

Some connections pls, also the Batter is not a villain in the end?(well someone with a very distorted view of what is correct in end Game? But still a villain)
I think second key Sora can be used he doesn’t have all his hax yet.

Also, if you think someone who kills an innocent sick child in order to destroy everything that ever was isn't evil then I have some concerns
In that case you must change one of the characters, one has to be good and the other bad, but have a connection in some motivations in their life, Neo Infinite is the only exception because Metal is only following Orders so he is "Neutral" (and I'm taking a risk since he did a lot of bad stuff)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(Sonic_the_Comic) and https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog_(Game)

Funny enough STC Sonic is sort of a prototype to Shadow and shares similarities with him (Abrasive personality, lost a Robotnik/Kintobor and was put in danger by their Robotnik/Kintobor father figures, cocky and sure of themselves, etc).

(And for the record, this is Base STC Sonic, not his Super Form)
This Good, we can call him Shadic?

I think second key Sora can be used he doesn’t have all his hax yet.
Only if we can restrict its heart destruction that the Keyblades have

Sure
In that case you must change one of the characters, one has to be good and the other bad, but have a connection in some motivations in their life, Neo Infinite is the only exception because Metal is only following Orders so he is "Neutral" (and I'm taking a risk since he did a lot of bad stuff)

This Good, we can call him Shadic?

Only if we can restrict its heart destruction that the Keyblades have

Both can be overconfident. Both can be arrogant and they are calm almost all the time. Also just use Sora keys that are not 2b problem solved.
Ngl, i think that some Very bad simmilarity.
Like, they share one trait, mights as well put Saiki and Sonic and say "both can be very happy at the times"

Not even sure Sora can be overconfident as you say, when Sora as so arrogant?

If you want to choose someone for Sora, use Vanitas.

Like, they share one trait, mights as well put Saiki and Sonic and say "both can be very happy at the times"

Not even sure Sora can be overconfident as you say, when Sora as so arrogant as you say?
Yes, I find it very unstable.

Do you consider killing a killer as a good deed?
It depends, killing a killer because the murderer was a monster that threatened everything and would not listen to reason or if he killed him simply for revenge.

God ******* dammit I can't think of a single person who's "The Batter but good"
argh... Guess I'll try to find just other characters then

I guess I'll go with
+
As they're both mirror versions of themselves that went different paths
Beings too strong for their surroundings and never had a fun or good fight because of their immense power and nuclear strength, resulting in a loss of purpose and will, as well as emotions and a great depression

Literally 0 connections between her (yes, I call both Frisk and Chara a girl, ***** off) and The Batter, even taking the Genocide route, but then she wouldn't be a hero no more
No, when I say use Frisk as a Hero I mean that if you do another fusion, maybe use Frisk as one of the characters

I guess I'll go with
+
As they're both mirror versions of themselves that went different paths
Beings too strong for their surroundings and never had a fun or good fight because of their immense power and nuclear strength, resulting in a loss of purpose and will, as well as emotions and a great depression
So What would be his name?

Not even sure Sora can be overconfident as you say, when Sora as so arrogant?

If you want to choose someone for Sora, use Vanitas.
Vanitas can work

So Sora and Vanitas? Les't see...

• Both of them like to battle people a lot
  • Both of them are very versatily
  • Both of them are keyblade users

Altrought, i prefer a fusion with Xeharnort.
They both grew up at Destiny Islands, they both became Keyblade wielders, they both became a sort of composite being (Xehanort steals the bodies and hearts of others to extend his life. Sora lets others share his body and heart to extend their lives.), they both became a Heartless and a Nobody. Sora is a Naive Hero and increasingly portrayed as a Messianic Archetype, while Xehanort is The Chessmaster who shows some Fallen Angel symbolism. Also, like Sora, Xehanort came from a humbler background. Sora was an ordinary boy while Riku was chosen by the Keyblade. Xehanort was an islander while Eraqus is descended from the survivors of the Keyblade War. But while Sora comes about as a result of his selfless altruism and trying to help those he meets, Xehanort works to create new incarnations to further his goals and corrupts others to darkness

Shiki Granbell and Garou

Both have similar movesets being able to manipulate gravity and wormholes
Both have alternate timeline versions of themselves that got corrupted by a powerful entiity

Fist of the Demon God Shirou

ill choose arcueid (a:e) key and roa ( any key works, they all have the same powerset anyway.)
both are vampires

if this is op i could switch arcueid or roa out for satsuki

Back