• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion combat Heroes and villains: Battle number 1: Vermadon, Son of The First Spinjitzu Master Sparda vs Roatsuki

Every Single combatants Attack Power, Durability, and Speed are equalized to the same level.
Rules: SBA, 30 meters of initial distance, First key Roa, Human Garmadon is used in case it is not clear, Muramasa is given but not the cards to Vermadon, dead apostles weak to only holy/conceptual weapons is restricted, it is 7 in the afternoon and the sky is cloudy

Remember, personalities are still maintained and mixed, if two characters are very arrogant, it is very likely that the fusion will allow them to be hit by the opponent.

Tournament Thread
Battle Palce: Endgame Final battle
Vermadon, Son of The First Spinjitzu Master Sparda: 0
Roatsuki: 5

Fusion of a hero and villain that is canon(Incon):

Last edited:
Vermadon is calm and calculating since this is how Human Garmadon and Vergil are represented in Ninjago and CvM, he would probably be watching what Roatsuki does while he has his hand on Yamato's scabbard, layer would start using a kind of combination of The Art of the Silent Fist and teleportation, to end the fight with a quick swing of the sword

Hmmm, ok so lookin at the pages it don't seem Vermadon can neg Roatsuki regeneration, so there's a Con for they.
And it seems he resist almost all his other Hax on they list, so there's another plus for them.

And Vermadon just seen to Outskill them hard. And he does have healing negation attacks.

I gonna have to call supportes to help on this...

ill use that key then
ok, i'll clarify it
so Prime? then he'll just power null everything lol.

that was restricted, since it apparently depends on the mystery from what I understood, which makes it only vulnerable to Holy/Concept weapons/Noble Phantom
dead apostles weak to only holy/conceptual weapons is restricted

Is this in character?
Remember, personalities are still maintained and mixed, if two characters are very arrogant, it is very likely that the fusion will allow them to be hit by the opponent
Yes

His power nulification is different from the Denier of Human History.

Magic don't have effect on him.
Oh, anyway not matter since the profile say is in his prime and this key is not

You guy should fixed Tsukihimeverse profiles

I wonder if mystic eyes of life perception would work, Garmadon is stubborn enough to stay alive even after dead as a corpse, it is probably due to something inherited from his father that even being a dead skeleton for years, he manifested himself with a new body to his grandson

Im not really sure what roa would start with, he's very pragmatic and experienced with mage craft so he'd probably pick his best/ most effective attack, which would probably be satsuki's reality marble

Don't Roa start with thunder magecraft?
thats typical roa, roatsuki seeing the new powerful abilities they have gained, would probably try to use it since its his most effective.

Depletion garden to drain all energy, and mystic eyes of enchantment to stun and go in for the kill with mystic eyes of life perception

So it all depends on whether Vermadon decides to play calmly and analyze his enemy combat style first or just turn Roatsuki into small cube with Yamato via a combo of The Art of the Silent Fist and teleportation by feeling their power with his senses.

What powers does Garmadon have?
He has everything in his fight key, Human Garmadon didn't really lose anything, he was simply cured of the Great Devourer's poison, although he didn't use some things in combat, such as the element of Destruction.

I wonder if mystic eyes of life perception would work, Garmadon is stubborn enough to stay alive even after dead as a corpse, it is probably due to something inherited from his father that even being a dead skeleton for years, he manifested himself with a new body to his grandson
Ask this again.

Also, Roatsuki need to hit him for that, right? which will be difficult when the guy has two swords and much skill.

they function on a similar principal as mystic eyes of death perception, so it should work

Honestly this is complicated, because Vermadon could just SLAY-ALL and turn Roatsuki into cubes (Sensei Garmadon has surprise attacked several enemies many times that they were a threat to him/his family and given his ability to sense power huh) or use a less tactic aggressive, which will allow Roatsuki to do their thing

Honestly this is complicated, because Vermadon could just SLAY-ALL and turn Roatsuki into cubes (Sensei Garmadon has surprise attacked several enemies many times that they were a threat to him/his family and given his ability to sense power huh) or use a less tactic aggressive, which will allow Roatsuki to do their thing
isnt it a magic sword? yamato i mean

I mean, Roatsuki just gonna regenarate.

isnt it a magic sword? yamato i mean
Yamato yes, but Vermadon could cut Roatsuki at a distance (30 meters initial distance)

Something funny about how Roa's profiles are is that he has the range like this

Standard Melee Range, further with magecraft and mana absorption

unlike Satsuki who does have
Standard Melee Range, at least Tens of Meters with Depletion Garden

I mean, Roatsuki just gonna regenarate.
Their limit is mid without Full Moon, does not regenerate from being cubes

Yamato yes, but Vermadon could cut Roatsuki at a distance (30 meters initial distance)

Something funny about how Roa's profiles are is that he has the range like this

Standard Melee Range, further with magecraft and mana absorption

unlike Satsuki who does have
Standard Melee Range, at least Tens of Meters with Depletion Garden
it should be kilometers since its a reality marble like unlimited blade works
Their limit is mid without Full Moon, does not regenerate from being cubes

Back