• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz Stats Equalization Tournament: Round 1: Dark Enchantress Cookie vs Son Goku (UM God Form) (2-5-3)

He can't enter UI willingly, the Weaknesses section says he can't. I dunno if Prison Planet Saga is within Universe Mission Saga but given how they're differentiated...
Saga is a part of Mission, a Mission can have multiple Sagas, the reason it is differentiated is cause of huge change in stats and Goku can willingly turn into Ultra Instinct -Sign- after Prison Planet Saga

Well, i admit this debate is fun, no layer bullshit, no aggression. And i go for Incon for now since Goku can still overpower Cookie with his raw strength and he has Power Null and can summon people

Saga is a part of Mission, a Mission can have multiple Sagas, the reason it is differentiated is cause of huge change in stats and Goku can willingly turn into Ultra Instinct -Sign- after Prison Planet Saga

Well, i admit this debate is fun, no layer bullshit, no aggression. And i go for Incon for now since Goku can still overpower Cookie with his raw strength and he has Power Null and can summon people
Vote acknowledged, and added. Im also quite glad this hasnt devolved into a mess. which means i did something right lol

Vote acknowledged, and added. Im also quite glad this hasnt devolved into a mess. which means i did something right lol
You did thing right, it is not match creator fault most of the time, the fault belong to toxic peoples who always try to be toxic for stupid reasons, and it can't be helped, toxic people is everywhere, in any fictional verse

You did thing right, it is not match creator fault most of the time, the fault belong to toxic peoples who always try to be toxic for stupid reasons, and it can't be helped, toxic people is everywhere, in any fictional verse
Yeah, thats true, though, i really think i shouldve mentioned dimensionality was equalized as well

Though I think its horseshit to use UM CC Goku, but whatever
Okay I just wanted to come back and clarify that this comment was unnecessary so I apologize for acting frustrated earlier. Anyways I think after giving it some thought, I want to change my vote from DEC to Incon since I think CC Goku and DEC have ways of taking each other out when given the chance

Okay I just wanted to come back and clarify that this comment was unnecessary so I apologize for acting frustrated earlier. Anyways I think after giving it some thought, I want to change my vote from DEC to Incon since I think CC Goku and DEC have ways of taking each other out when given the chance
I appreciate the honestly, and your apology haz been accepted, and alright. It does look like Goku is gonna be moving on regardless (and granted i just wanna be done with this madness)

But your vote shall be shifted, per your request

Guess i might as well ask since this has been a bit of a headache for everyone, do you think we could end debate here before it ends up devolving? Ill be taking votes to end it so we may move on, but if yall wish to keep going, well, i cant stop you

I'm fine, but remember you can't add everything equalized match regardless of the outcome, it is a Fun and Game match for a reason

I'm fine, but remember you can't add everything equalized match regardless of the outcome, it is a Fun and Game match for a reason
Yeah yeah, all it does it let Goku move on with the tournament, this match will not be added to his profile. Im doing this for the ***** n giggles

Welp, lets see what AIla says, if they wish to end this, we shall end this and let Goku move on (and i can go along with more MUs in this tourney)
And you never know, a lot of combatants could be able to beat Goku, if not by death, then by incap (his next opponent is gonna be spicy)

Last edited:
Alright, since this thread here has been exhausted, im going to go ahead and end this match. Think this one has been burned out to death
But with all votes counted, it seems like Goku is now moving on to Round 2! (to nobody's surprise (i swear if Goku sweeps [DATA EXPUNGED]))

Back