• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz Stats Equalization Tournament: Round 1: Dark Enchantress Cookie vs Son Goku (UM God Form) (2-5-3)

The whole dimensionality thing is my bad, because i didnt keep that in mind. I will take accountability for that one. Since this match was started before my edit- it would make the most sense to just ignore it
i apologize for confusing this whole mess

How does this change things exactly? I'm confused on what to argue for here. Best case scenario, this gives her a wider array of things to absorb with her Power Absorption, whose defensive effects are activated as soon as she's attacked by the technique (as she was caught off-guard by Pure Vanilla Cookie's Crescent Moon Magic and didn't react to it until it was already attacking her, and retaliated with her own beam almost instantly). Or she just gets stomped because Goku has a 5D resistance to everything...
I suppose it puts them both on equal grounds so it's more of a battle of how good their hax is rather than what dimensionality their hax is, in which case I'm leaning towards DEC rn

The whole dimensionality thing is my bad, because i didnt keep that in mind. I will take accountability for that one. Since this match was started before my edit- it would make the most sense to just ignore it
i apologize for confusing this whole mess
Regarding this, im just gonna be counting votes (as i should anyways)

Anyways
How many votes we got for DEC/Goku currently?

Mine and Redite for DEC (2)
Greatbanana, Awkguy and Killerdrone for Goku (3)
Appreciate it. Guess its that time where we see who else votes for who.
Kinda leaning towards DEC (totally not because of my....innate bias against anything DB related unfortunate side effect of people wanking the verse but oh well)

Scan? And this is UM Goku?
It's on his profile, first key, base. Just go to RE, it's the most referenced thing there.

Are there also scans for Goku using summons first-thing, in a statement or animation or something? Or is that just how people play the game?
In the game there are Goku summon cards. When they are enabled to use, it is immediately something that Goku already uses (but the player can cancel)

If you go deeper, you can see things like "round 2", but this is more like game mechanics, since Trunks, for example, has summon cards and in the anime he can use them right away (00:16).

I'm back! Anyway, I'm still voting goku.
His Defensive RE is almost instant, and can defend against layered Time power, Dark factor, God of destruction energy attacking him all at once. So more than likely Cookie's transmutation, resistance negation and CM2 are getting RE'D almost immediately.
And this goku isn't like canon goku, he doesn't play around much.
He can increase his stats via kk20 or UI/MUI to blitz and one shot her [assuming that stat amps are allowed.]
As for DD and stamina hax, the moment the battle starts cooki is getting her stamina fixed to 1 and then to 0 via zero with any of goku's attacks, which activates the Status effect inducement which is like power null on steroids, with this SEU cookie won't be able to to move, think or use any of her passive or active haxes. And unless she has resistence to this specifics SEU, she's gonna be a vegetable.

I'm back! Anyway, I'm still voting goku.
His Defensive RE is almost instant, and can defend against layered Time power, Dark factor, God of destruction energy attacking him all at once. So more than likely Cookie's transmutation, resistance negation and CM2 are getting RE'D almost immediately.
And this goku isn't like canon goku, he doesn't play around much.
He can increase his stats via kk20 or UI/MUI to blitz and one shot her [assuming that stat amps are allowed.]
As for DD and stamina hax, the moment the battle starts cooki is getting her stamina fixed to 1 and then to 0 via zero with any of goku's attacks, which activates the Status effect inducement which is like power null on steroids, with this SEU cookie won't be able to to move, think or use any of her passive or active haxes. And unless she has resistence to this specifics SEU, she's gonna be a vegetable.
Your vote has already been counted, is currently 2-3, favoring Goku

UI/MUI to blitz and one shot her
He can't enter UI willingly, the Weaknesses section says he can't. I dunno if Prison Planet Saga is within Universe Mission Saga but given how they're differentiated...
I've already talked like twice about ways she circumvents this specific stamina hax in my other messages

On another note, she already resists stamina reduction via EEoD. Setting it to a value is rare but in those instances freezing her stamina works well enough
Yep, but the information is appreciated anyways. Maybe we can see if someone votes Cookie (i may do so unless thats in bad faith)
OPs are allowed to vote, just don't make them biased

Ah, in that case, ill hold off due to some bias against the DBZ verse (due to how so many people try and make it more powerful then it seems/get toxic about it). I know its not everyone- but the bad apples still hurt

From what i can see, Goku may pull off a win, though we have yet to see
Should goku get UI or nah? Since he can only use it willingly from Universe conflict saga and onwards.
He can't enter UI willingly, the Weaknesses section says he can't. I dunno if Prison Planet Saga is within Universe Mission Saga but given how they're differentiated...

I've already talked like twice about ways she circumvents this specific stamina hax in my other messages

On another note, she already resists stamina reduction via EEoD. Setting it to a value is rare but in those instances freezing her stamina works well enough

OPs are allowed to vote, just don't make them biased
DD doesn't reduce your stamina to 1, it sets it to 1. How can she deal with stun/Status Effect inducement? Does it have resistance on par with what stun does?
And if goku can't use UI, he still can use KK20 to get the speed and power advantage.

Doesn't DEC only have Superhuman stamina? That's what it says on her profile anyways. If so then she can't resist Goku's own SEI because, in the games, Goku can reduce the stamina of characters like Android 17 and 18 down to zero even when they explicitly have infinite stamina with normal attacks or energy blasts so I doubt she has the means of restoring her superhuman stamina when Goku can knock down infinite stamina down to zero. Also even if she could restore her stamina or freeze it then it doesn't prevent Goku from just doing it again and again and setting her stamina to 1 or 0 on a scale she can't restore.

So I too vote for Goku on the reasoning of his RE allowing him to adapt to layered hax, and his SEI being on a level DEC can't resist or prevent from effecting her again and again.

Should goku get UI or nah? Since he can only use it willingly from Universe conflict saga and onwards.
DD doesn't reduce your stamina to 1, it sets it to 1. How can she deal with stun/Status Effect inducement? Does it have resistance on par with what stun does?
And if goku can't use UI, he still can use KK20 to get the speed and power advantage.
For the Ultra Instinct thing, since from what i can see and remember, in this current key, he wouldnt be able to?
Though, i see it as reasonable that Goku wouldnt have UI

For the Ultra Instinct thing, since from what i can see and remember, in this current key, he wouldnt be able to?
Though, i see it as reasonable that Goku wouldnt have UI
yeah, he can only access it in universe conflict saga. Its up to you if you want him to have it or not.

DD doesn't reduce your stamina to 1, it sets it to 1.
"Setting it to a value is rare but in those instances freezing her stamina works well enough"
How can she deal with stun/Status Effect inducement?
She naturally resists it. Her Cake Witch (which she usually uses to fight people and is a direct extension of her, made by her own magic) doesn't get stunned by Dark Cacao Cookie's Solemn Judgment
Doesn't DEC only have Superhuman stamina? That's what it says on her profile anyways.
"Anyways, for this tournament, every single stat besides Intelligence are equalized."
Also even if she could restore her stamina or freeze it then it doesn't prevent Goku from just doing it again and again and setting her stamina to 1 or 0 on a scale she can't restore.
Freezing the stamina bar prevents movement of it, rising or lowering or setting it to whatever. It stays at whatever it was before it was frozen, until it is unfrozen where things work as normal. This effect lasts for as long as Thundersnow Yeti is active
So I too vote for Goku on the reasoning of his RE allowing him to adapt to layered hax
There is no layered hax in this torunament either, dimensionality is equalized across all abilities
and his SEI being on a level DEC can't resist or prevent from effecting her again and again.
Explained above

This vote doesn't really have anything going for it other than RE, which I've already argued against...

"Anyways, for this tournament, every single stat besides Intelligence are equalized."

Freezing the stamina bar prevents movement of it, rising or lowering or setting it to whatever. It stays at whatever it was before it was frozen, until it is unfrozen where things work as normal. This effect lasts for as long as Thundersnow Yeti is active

There is no layered hax in this torunament either, dimensionality is equalized across all abilities

Explained above

This vote doesn't really have anything going for it other than RE, which I've already argued against...
Fair enough points I suppose. I guess that since Goku is absurdly nerfed and things worth a damn like RE and SEI are subjugated to equalization then I have to begrudgingly vote for DEC.

Though I think its horseshit to use UM CC Goku, but whatever

Fair enough points I suppose. I guess that since Goku is absurdly nerfed and things worth a damn like RE and SEI are subjugated to equalization then I have to begrudgingly vote for DEC.

Though I think its horseshit to use UM CC Goku, but whatever
Hey, that was the version of Goku submitted :/
Sorry man

sooooo
since that RE vote got yeeted because of dimensionality equalization, would it be 3-3-0?

Actually RE is still valid, its dimensionality got nerfed, but it still has feats of overcoming layered Time power, Dark factor and power of destruction. So Goku still easily RE out of all of her haxes [Considering the things he RE'd from are law hax, concept 1 hax, power null, transmuatuon, bfr, sealing, fate hax, NEP EE, RW, causality hax, RW, Spacw time manip/time manip hax, paralysis inducement etc...] So....goku ultimately still RE.

Actually RE is still valid, its dimensionality got nerfed, but it still has feats of overcoming layered Time power, Dark factor and power of destruction. So Goku still easily RE out of all of her haxes [Considering the things he RE'd from are law hax, concept 1 hax, power null, transmuatuon, bfr, sealing, fate hax, NEP EE, RW, causality hax, RW, Spacw time manip/time manip hax, paralysis inducement etc...] So....goku ultimately still RE.
Ahhhhhhh, alright, so i think the votes still stand at 3-4-0. Just wanted to confirm

Yeah, also what's cookie's answer to goku's power null?
She can power absorb it. Crescent Moon Magic can BFR people to powernull land, and DEC escaped from it by power absorbing. It killed her, but even then she could regenerate from it with her consciousness

She can power absorb it. Crescent Moon Magic can BFR people to powernull land, and DEC escaped from it by power absorbing. It killed her, but even then she could regenerate from it with her consciousness
How can she absorb power null, does she absorb the ability?

Oh yeah, would like to request that i would like to go ahead and get all votes counted for, as i would.....rather not have this go on for longer then it needs to be.

Back