• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fusion combat Heroes and villains: Battle number 1: Vermadon, Son of The First Spinjitzu Master Sparda vs Roatsuki

Their limit is mid without Full Moon, does not regenerate from being cubes
But like, because of SBA theres is a Full Moon.
Time: The time and date are chosen in such a fashion that all characters are at their strongest. Paradoxes like it being night for one character, while being day for another are acceptable here. If extreme advantages are generated via this regulation to one side, a balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread.

I think it's fair to use his normal mid level, otherwise I would have to give Vermadon all cards (That are not magic), where one can revive him and others give him power/speed increases, give him invulnerability, one will slow down the healing of his enemy (and one in specific could technically give him power mimicry and other make this 3 Vermadon vs 1 Roatsuki but these two are not in vergil's profile)
But like, because of SBA theres is a Full Moon.
There are not much characters who can negated mid-High in the tournament, since unlike Low-High which can be overcome with Ap, Mid-high (which also is all on time rewind) or higher (i restricts Sora's ressurection and heart shit that has Godly levels) can't be denied by ap.

Well, we argue for a while, so Vermadon outskill right? I think is the only thing he needs to win then.

It all depends on how Vermadon decides to move, Vergil is more or less the same as his DMC3 self, willing to kill others but being meticulous in his way of fighting, sensei Garmadon is trying to be pacifist but has literally let his enemy fall to hell, attacked from behind, he is willing to do anything to stop a threat, given his senses he could realize that Roatsuki is a very bad enemy, thus end this all Quickly with a range attack

@Oliver_de_jesus since we'll be getting hax censored, may i ask you to tell us what haxes aren't usable on the fight in OP?
(sounds ass but it'll save a huuuuuuuuuge problem, for example, when we get to soranort and his 6D shit)

@Oliver_de_jesus since we'll be getting hax censored, may i ask you to tell us what haxes aren't usable on the fight in OP?
(sounds ass but it'll save a huuuuuuuuuge problem, for example, when we get to soranort and his 6D shit)
the dimensionality is equalized, what it is not is the layerd hax tho.

I will explain it later in the general thread of the tournament, but soranort has the shit of hearts, Immortality/fate, EE restricted as i say when i accept him

Also we are using the first 2-B key of soranort

the dimensionality is equalized, what it is not is the layerd hax tho.

I will explain it later in the general thread of the tournament, but soranort has the shit of hearts, Immortality/fate, EE restricted as i say when i accept him

Also we are using the first 2-B key of soranort
i think it'll be nicer if we go fusion by fusion to make everything clearer. but you do you

Voting Roatsuki (unfortunately) cuz nothing on vergil and garmadon profiles deal 100% with 2347 Immortalies

Voting Roatsuki (unfortunately) cuz nothing on vergil and garmadon profiles deal 100% with 2347 Immortalies
2, 3 (Is only mid level of regen while Vermadon turn Roatsuki in cubes) and 7 can be overcome with attacks that destroy your entire body

However, number 4 has no explanation.

7 can be overcome with attacks that destroy your entire body
EE's authorized here? Well, unfortunately Roa resists it so this won't be happening

2, 3 (Is only mid level of regen while Vermadon turn Roatsuki in cubes)
"reshape his body so he can survive even without vital organs" and even if you eventually overcome then, he can exist as a Soulless body and "crystallize and use his own blood as a weapon" or other crazy stuff with his dead body before they try cutting his soul
But from the bunch of resistances, I don't think he'll be cutting Roatsuki so easily

EE's authorized here? Well, unfortunately Roa resists it so this won't be happening
Is not EE
"reshape his body so he can survive even without vital organs" and even if you eventually overcome then, he can exist as a Soulless body and "crystallize and use his own blood as a weapon" or other crazy stuff with his dead body before they try cutting his soul
but how? can do it in battle or Roatsuki need preptime?, honestly it's confusing because the profile doesn't have scan
But from the bunch of resistances, I don't think he'll be cutting Roatsuki so easily
Vermadon has Dura Negation/i dont see resistance to spaec-time

dead apostles need blood to live, instead of organs, they dont really need them actually. But they either need very short preptime or none at all
I mean, this is Immortality type 4, right?

What if change to Oni Garmadon, he still a good man in that key and he redeemed himself at the end of the Oni Trilogy and Crystal Saga.

I mean, this is Immortality type 4, right?
What if change to Oni Garmadon, he still a good man in that key and he redeemed himself at the end of the Oni Trilogy and Crystal Saga.
not really, as he's still alive. he has immortality type 4 for other reasons, but thats not useful in a fight

I've already voted and cannot see much for Vermadon
But if many votes come for him, imma change mine

Looking at this again, Vermadon can't neg Roatsuki regen, but he outskills hard them, but Roatsuki have they reality marble, that drain people of they energy.
But Garmadon
Capable of withstanding the stamina drain of the Mega Weapon, which previously made him immensely tired and weak for the rest of the day.
Seems to have deal with something similar before.

So the battle is really who outstamina the other first. But Roatsuki still probally could do something with they other hax before, so they probally have more chances to win this. I gonna vote for them.

Back