• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Topaz Stats Equalization Tournament: Round 1: Dark Enchantress Cookie vs Son Goku (UM God Form) (2-5-3)

She is a Legendary Class Cookie, so i would say pretty damn skilled. Not very versed in Cookie Run sadly

Normal users can't ping for some reason. Use my message wall to make sure I get the notification

Anyways, DEC doesn't have much in the skill department but she does have a buttload of hax that activates as soon as the battle begins; her first move is to start flying and summon Cake Witch arms from portals that reach out and grab the opponent, EEing them if they're so much as grazed by the arm rather than being directly grabbed by the hands. Goku can't Dimensional Domain GG because this specific move allows Dark Enchantress Cookie to fight even while her stamina is at 0; Cookie Run characters can't collapse from stamina unless they're not using their hax

All of her Pets and Treasures activate their effects at the exact same time the moment the fight starts, so Goku would need to watch out for data-based transmutation, sound-based EE, CM2 nuking, passive empathic manip, morality manip, soul consumption, etc. Her Eternal Eye of Darkness has a high degree of precognition that can see through to the "ends of the strands of fate", which probably translates to "whatever Goku will do, the EEoD has already precogged it"

This isn't getting into her own moves, either. She wields Dark Moon Magic which includes corruption, law manip and power absorption. She can BFR people's souls into interdimensional voids that passively negates powers, as she did so to Pure Vanilla Cookie whose power comes from his Soul Jam, a metaphysical aspect of himself
If push comes to shove she can transform into White Lily Cookie and reap the benefits of the Divine Guardian Shield at the cost of losing her Dark Moon Magic, but in turn giving her fate manip that brings the user victory if they have a righteous cause

Voting Dark Enchantress due to Goku not resisting over half of the hax mentioned, not in this key

Normal users can't ping for some reason. Use my message wall to make sure I get the notification

Anyways, DEC doesn't have much in the skill department but she does have a buttload of hax that activates as soon as the battle begins; her first move is to start flying and summon Cake Witch arms from portals that reach out and grab the opponent, EEing them if they're so much as grazed by the arm rather than being directly grabbed by the hands. Goku can't Dimensional Domain GG because this specific move allows Dark Enchantress Cookie to fight even while her stamina is at 0; Cookie Run characters can't collapse from stamina unless they're not using their hax

All of her Pets and Treasures activate their effects at the exact same time the moment the fight starts, so Goku would need to watch out for data-based transmutation, sound-based EE, CM2 nuking, passive empathic manip, morality manip, soul consumption, etc. Her Eternal Eye of Darkness has a high degree of precognition that can see through to the "ends of the strands of fate", which probably translates to "whatever Goku will do, the EEoD has already precogged it"

This isn't getting into her own moves, either. She wields Dark Moon Magic which includes corruption, law manip and power absorption. She can BFR people's souls into interdimensional voids that passively negates powers, as she did so to Pure Vanilla Cookie whose power comes from his Soul Jam, a metaphysical aspect of himself
If push comes to shove she can transform into White Lily Cookie and reap the benefits of the Divine Guardian Shield at the cost of losing her Dark Moon Magic, but in turn giving her fate manip that brings the user victory if they have a righteous cause

Voting Dark Enchantress due to Goku not resisting over half of the hax mentioned, not in this key
Do know that Fate and Law manip stuff is restricted across the board, as i stated in my Tournament Thread

I'm going to be observing this for now just to see how it goes. Before I try to give my own thoughts on the matter, can anyone give me a concise list of Dark Enchantress Cookie's hax which aren't restricted? Need to know before hand so I can come up with my thoughts

I'm going to be observing this for now just to see how it goes. Before I try to give my own thoughts on the matter, can anyone give me a concise list of Dark Enchantress Cookie's hax which aren't restricted? Need to know before hand so I can come up with my thoughts
Just scroll up a little, someone has listed quite a few hax DEC can use against Goku (if may look like a stomp but i have no clue. May have to let Goku have his Time Powers if it gets bad for him)

Just scroll up a little, someone has listed quite a few hax DEC can use against Goku (if may look like a stomp but i have no clue. May have to let Goku have his Time Powers if it gets bad for him)
Well from my perspective and this is just based off my own observations: DEC's most viable win cons in this situation are her sound based transmutation and BFRing Goku' soul because otherwise he resists every other listed ability by virtue of BBM Goku in base being able to resist every hax presented by Time Power and Dark Factor.

DEC's EE won't do anything to Goku because Goku can resist being erased by the likes of Power of Destruction and the Universe Tree which has the capacity of erasing entities with High Godly regeneration that regenerate from history level EE, CM2 nuking means nothing when Goku is unaffected by CM1 Manipulation and Destruction, Empathetic Manipulation can't do much since Goku resists Ribrianne's Light of Love, Morality Manipulation is something that all Dark Ki users can do and it doesn't affect God Ki users like Goku, soul consumption probably does nothing since CC Goku scales to Xeno Goku who's able to resist Shroom's ability to damage souls, cut souls, rip souls apart, nullify an opponent's abilities by absorbing their soul energy, and even absorb souls, and even DEC's precognition is already resisted by CC Goku simultaneously resisting precognition and fate manipulation from Time Power. Also DEC's Power Absorption, Corruption, and Law Manipulation are also hard countered by Goku's resistance to Time Power and Dark Factor which is just much stronger Dark Ki that has those attributes.

One last thing to note here is that no one has pointed out that the issue with Goku's Dimensional Domain is that when it reduces your stamina to zero, which affects infinite stamina characters like Androids, it just straight up disables all your abilities and powers which as far as I can tell DEC doesn't have the means of resisting on her profile. I don't want to say for sure who wins honestly because I know nothing about DEC but I think Goku's sheer amount of resistances, DD allowing him to shut down all of DEC's abilities and powers, his ability to summon the Keysword to passively nullify all her abilities, and having the ability to summon vastly haxier characters like True Form TokiToki and Agios should net Goku the win in my opinion. But I am willing to wait for further opinions and see if my vote changes or not.

Edit: Took another look at the Special Ki Manipulation page on the verse tab for Heroes and Goku actually does resist Transmutation, meaning that BFR seems to be DEC's only viable wincon based what I'm seeing

Last edited:
Well from my perspective and this is just based off my own observations: DEC's most viable win cons in this situation are her sound based transmutation and BFRing Goku' soul because otherwise he resists every other listed ability by virtue of BBM Goku in base being able to resist every hax presented by Time Power and Dark Factor.

DEC's EE won't do anything to Goku because Goku can resist being erased by the likes of Power of Destruction and the Universe Tree which has the capacity of erasing entities with High Godly regeneration that regenerate from history level EE, CM2 nuking means nothing when Goku is unaffected by CM1 Manipulation and Destruction, Empathetic Manipulation can't do much since Goku resists Ribrianne's Light of Love, Morality Manipulation is something that all Dark Ki users can do and it doesn't affect God Ki users like Goku, soul consumption probably does nothing since CC Goku scales to Xeno Goku who's able to resist Shroom's ability to damage souls, cut souls, rip souls apart, nullify an opponent's abilities by absorbing their soul energy, and even absorb souls, and even DEC's precognition is already resisted by CC Goku simultaneously resisting precognition and fate manipulation from Time Power. Also DEC's Power Absorption, Corruption, and Law Manipulation are also hard countered by Goku's resistance to Time Power and Dark Factor which is just much stronger Dark Ki that has those attributes.

One last thing to note here is that no one has pointed out that the issue with Goku's Dimensional Domain is that when it reduces your stamina to zero, which affects infinite stamina characters like Androids, it just straight up disables all your abilities and powers which as far as I can tell DEC doesn't have the means of resisting on her profile. I don't want to say for sure who wins honestly because I know nothing about DEC but I think Goku's sheer amount of resistances, DD allowing him to shut down all of DEC's abilities and powers, his ability to summon the Keysword to passively nullify all her abilities, and having the ability to summon vastly haxier characters like True Form TokiToki and Agios should net Goku the win in my opinion. But I am willing to wait for further opinions and see if my vote changes or not.
I was currently restricting Goku's Time Powers, as it would mean Goku basically auto wins (or you;d need Fate Manip/Plot Manip to win)

I was currently restricting Goku's Time Powers, as it would mean Goku basically auto wins (or you;d need Fate Manip/Plot Manip to win)
The thing is that he doesn't have Time Power in his UGM Key, but he retains all of his resistances from Dark Factor and Time Power even in his Big Bang Mission Base form so that's why I listed Goku being able to resist or tank the vast majority of DEC's hax. So it should still be viable to have Goku retain all his resistances alongside the win conditions I listed like Dimensional Domain, summoning the Keysword, or summoning more haxed characters like TokiToki and Agios.

But if such things are still restricted then I'll retract my vote

The thing is that he doesn't have Time Power in his UGM Key, but he retains all of his resistances from Dark Factor and Time Power even in his Big Bang Mission Base form so that's why I listed Goku being able to resist or tank the vast majority of DEC's hax. So it should still be viable to have Goku retain all his resistances alongside the win conditions I listed like Dimensional Domain, summoning the Keysword, or summoning more haxed characters like TokiToki and Agios.

But if such things are still restricted then I'll retract my vote
I see, i see. I was just worried that this tournament would be a complete Goku shitstomp (you can tell im not well versed in DBZ/DBS lol)

I see, i see. I was just worried that this tournament would be a complete Goku shitstomp (you can tell im not well versed in DBZ/DBS lol)
Nah you're good man, Super Dragon Ball Heroes has gotten a number of upgrades ranging from AP to hax so I don't fault you for not being able to keep up. Also I made an edit to my original comment talking about Goku so I'd recommend taking a look at that.

But yeah, I think I can firmly say I'm on Goku's side for now so count me as a vote

Nah you're good man, Super Dragon Ball Heroes has gotten a number of upgrades ranging from AP to hax so I don't fault you for not being able to keep up. Also I made an edit to my original comment talking about Goku so I'd recommend taking a look at that.

But yeah, I think I can firmly say I'm on Goku's side for now so count me as a vote
Alright, both votes are counted (good thing i had BFR and Incap as a wincon besides death lol. Probably my best choice)

Just warning you that this Goku has defensive RE for powers like Time Power and Dark Factor, as well as summoning guys like Chronoa (has Time Power) and Arale.

Just warning you that this Goku has defensive RE for powers like Time Power and Dark Factor, as well as summoning guys like Chronoa (has Time Power) and Arale.
Yeah, im restricting Time Power (and im probably going to restrict him Summoning those with Time Power (or limiting his summons to not have it))
With who he may be going up against, though....i dunno. He may need it (remember that death isnt the only wincon)

I vote goku fra. Also goku resists BFR/EE/Transmutation, he has quite the busted RE to develop resistances to her haxes, DD, and has the good ol fashioned power null which can null Dark ki.

Alright, this is starting to look like an FRA train, im gonna contact the person who submitted DEC to see if they want to add anything, or we can move on to the next match (which probably wont happen under this ruleset because it is most likely a shitstomp)

Hey you don't have to wrap it up asap just because a couple of us have voted for CC Goku, I'd like for Aliamiona to express their disagreements or further arguments for DEC before we move forward just to see if DEC has something which I missed.

Hey you don't have to wrap it up asap just because a couple of us have voted for CC Goku, I'd like for Aliamiona to express their disagreements or further arguments for DEC before we move forward just to see if DEC has something which I missed.
Ah, thats fair- im just saying it really aint looking good for DEC anyways

Ye I was holding off a vote until Ailamiona had a chance to argue back, even if I think Goku will prob win

Writing a full response later, but do note that DEC does have resistance negation that applies to most of hwr Pet abilities. I'm not too sure if Goku can resist his resistance to transmutation being negated in the UM key
Sealing Goku's soul into an interdimensional void is still a very real move for DEC to do however

I'm like the only Cookie Run supporter on the wiki, no one else to defend DEC other than me I guess. I need moah time...

Writing a full response later, but do note that DEC does have resistance negation that applies to most of hwr Pet abilities. I'm not too sure if Goku can resist his resistance to transmutation being negated in the UM key
Sealing Goku's soul into an interdimensional void is still a very real move for DEC to do however

I'm like the only Cookie Run supporter on the wiki, no one else to defend DEC other than me I guess. I need moah time...
Alrighty, my apologies for being so hasty with this. Take your time, ill be going on with Match 3 (considering 2 is being postponed until Kira is swapped with someone else)

Okay so, I want to write this comment to the OP and tell them to remove my vote for CC Goku and probably the other votes as well for now.

It turns out that this whole time arguing for CC Goku, I was actually using his Ultra God Mission key when in fact the version used here is actually UM Goku in his God form aka this key doesn't have the Time Power or Dark Factor resistance with this version. And while UM God Goku does have some counters, I'm going through for another deep dive after mistaking UM for UGM so I think the votes for CC Goku should be discarded due to them being based off the wrong version

Okay so, I want to write this comment to the OP and tell them to remove my vote for CC Goku and probably the other votes as well for now.

It turns out that this whole time arguing for CC Goku, I was actually using his Ultra God Mission key when in fact the version used here is actually UM Goku in his God form aka this key doesn't have the Time Power or Dark Factor resistance with this version. And while UM God Goku does have some counters, I'm going through for another deep dive after mistaking UM for UGM so I think the votes for CC Goku should be discarded due to them being based off the wrong version
Thank you for the reminder, i had the back of my mind screaming to correct yall, but thank you for doing it for me. Yeah, lets wipe the votes for Goku, let Alahi get their big thing for DEC, and we can redo the votes after

(also the other votes have mainly just been FRAs so i think it wouldnt be too much of an issue to be rid of em)

Back